Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 7. (Read 66254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Any updates? No activity for over 4 months. SebastianJu could you try to reach em and ask for an update?

Especially on the Cryptostocks situation. The shares should move to Polo / NXTAE or something equally "safe".

Im not so happy that he didnt get back to me lately. Last thing i was told was that he now works fulltime on cannabits core business. He liked the idea of going decentralized and more private than this forum and asked me for suggestions he can look into then.

I would like him staying in contact more but it seems he does not yet see the importance of that. Otherwise he would.  Roll Eyes

Is poloniex decentralised? I think he would prefer NXT otherwise. With NXT you mean the normal NXT-Exchange right?

I will try reaching him though.

Well at least there is some kind of communication. Please try everything to get hold of him and tell him it's kinda urgent to make the asset move.

Poloniex is centralized of course becuase its also an exchange. Pro side is that the assets are traded in BTC and it's kinda "stable and safe". And you could directly trade for altcoins too. Contra is that it's centralized and got some fees to it I guess. (don't know the exact numbers)

NXTAE of course is totally decentralized and pretty easy to use with the dividends plugin where you just enter the amount and it does everything on its own. Pro is it's probably the most safe and secure solution. Contra is it's traded in NXT but conversion of BTC<->NXT is pretty easy and with SuperNET client even included in the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Any updates? No activity for over 4 months. SebastianJu could you try to reach em and ask for an update?

Especially on the Cryptostocks situation. The shares should move to Polo / NXTAE or something equally "safe".

Im not so happy that he didnt get back to me lately. Last thing i was told was that he now works fulltime on cannabits core business. He liked the idea of going decentralized and more private than this forum and asked me for suggestions he can look into then.

I would like him staying in contact more but it seems he does not yet see the importance of that. Otherwise he would.  Roll Eyes

Is poloniex decentralised? I think he would prefer NXT otherwise. With NXT you mean the normal NXT-Exchange right?

I will try reaching him though.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
SebastianJu Kumala really has been very unresponsive for over a year, only fixing some of the bugs on cs but he has very unresponsive to peoples emails or questions on bitcointalk, the way he has operated in the past is far from good, he issued stocks in Vircurex exchange without mentioning that they was several thousend btc i the red at that point, then they lost even more in later problems and he later confiscated traders funds on vircurex and he havent payed dividends accourding to the contract in the Vircurex stock for years.
The cryptostocks site cant be generating much profit for him now either as there is hardly anyone registering any new stocks there theese days witch probably was the biggest income before at 1 btc a stock, they only take 0.15%*2 on trades so it only comes down to something like 30 btc*0.30% = 0.090 btc a month in income from that now, maby they make a few hundred btms from withdrawal fees as they most likely pay less in network fees than 0.005 that they take out, but that cant add up to so much either.

I tried contacting him on vircurex too some time ago. It seems he has abandoned that as well.

Though even someone who claimed that he knows kumala did not answer. I did not want support, only had a question on behalf of LCSH, the shareholder group hunting the labcoin scammer down.
From bad to worse it gets.  -yoda
legendary
SebastianJu Kumala really has been very unresponsive for over a year, only fixing some of the bugs on cs but he has very unresponsive to peoples emails or questions on bitcointalk, the way he has operated in the past is far from good, he issued stocks in Vircurex exchange without mentioning that they was several thousend btc i the red at that point, then they lost even more in later problems and he later confiscated traders funds on vircurex and he havent payed dividends accourding to the contract in the Vircurex stock for years.
The cryptostocks site cant be generating much profit for him now either as there is hardly anyone registering any new stocks there theese days witch probably was the biggest income before at 1 btc a stock, they only take 0.15%*2 on trades so it only comes down to something like 30 btc*0.30% = 0.090 btc a month in income from that now, maby they make a few hundred btms from withdrawal fees as they most likely pay less in network fees than 0.005 that they take out, but that cant add up to so much either.

I tried contacting him on vircurex too some time ago. It seems he has abandoned that as well.

Though even someone who claimed that he knows kumala did not answer. I did not want support, only had a question on behalf of LCSH, the shareholder group hunting the labcoin scammer down.
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
legendary
Definitely agree with Sebastian regarding getting cannabit out of CS as quickly as possible assuming it's even still active.  I hope your right about your hunch good sir.

FYI, one of the only other 'legit' assets on CS sent Kumalah a request to drop IPO flag months ago and he never responded.  Because of this, the asset (AUTOTRADE) decided to write their own asset management system directly into their arbitrage trading system.  Kumala still hasn't gotten in touch with them regarding delisting from CS so I suspect he has pretty much abandoned the exchange, which means we are all at risk until we are off this exchange.

I think so too. Though  cannabit chose cryptostocks at that time because they allowed to download a list with the shareholders. At least thats what i remember. So moving out from there would be possible without many problems i guess.

A move would mean all shareholders would have to register at another exchange or download a software like open bazaar.

As far as i see NXT and bitshares.org are the most used dezentralized exchanges nowadays. But i really dont have experience in those so that i could suggest that taking this or another one would be the best choice.
legendary
Well hello there!
Definitely agree with Sebastian regarding getting cannabit out of CS as quickly as possible assuming it's even still active.  I hope your right about your hunch good sir.

FYI, one of the only other 'legit' assets on CS sent Kumalah a request to drop IPO flag months ago and he never responded.  Because of this, the asset (AUTOTRADE) decided to write their own asset management system directly into their arbitrage trading system.  Kumala still hasn't gotten in touch with them regarding delisting from CS so I suspect he has pretty much abandoned the exchange, which means we are all at risk until we are off this exchange.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Not sure what you want me to do, fall for every scams & then pretend that I haven't been scammed? Should i stay in denial for years, chatting with my scammers on IRC?
Like you?
Just seems pointless and stupid to me, but hey... different strokes, I suppose Undecided
legendary
personnaly I wonder if they will show again or if they ran away with our BTC ...

They did not run. I can tell you so much. Though im not sure when we get the next payment exactly.

So far im very sure this isnt dead.

Good news Cheesy I'll wait and see

Yes, i guess. Wink But i think shareholders really should think about moving the security because iam, personally, would see a risk putting div coins to cryptostocks as long as the owner isnt responding.

So what are shareholders thoughts about this topic?

At this point I don't care. How do you know that this isn't dead?

The same way he knows that Ukyo is going to pay him back. Because hope is the last thing to die.

I dont care what you think. You are one of those who dont check things. They go the easiest way which is claiming that someone is the scammer.

Im working on other scam attempts trying to solve them and because of that i know way more than others. Because i investigate and find things out. I dont care what some stupid scam-cryers do. They wont have a chance at all. I decide based on what is the best way for my own funds. So i dont care about the whiners who will never reach anything with their stupid easy way, which in fact is no easy way.

Might be that most scams wont find a solution. But at least im not going the easy route.

Cannabit is nothing near a scam. And i dont care if you believe me.

I dont want to discuss with you because i have better things to do with my time. So welcome on my ignore list Mr. Easy Way. Its not because of this post, its because i know you from before too. You are far away from productive. And i have better things to do than dealing with unproductiveness.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
personnaly I wonder if they will show again or if they ran away with our BTC ...

They did not run. I can tell you so much. Though im not sure when we get the next payment exactly.

Yes, i guess. Wink But i think shareholders really should think about moving the security because iam, personally, would see a risk putting div coins to cryptostocks as long as the owner isnt responding.

The same way he knows that Ukyo is going to pay him back. Because hope is the last thing to die.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

You are in this thread... so i think you care at least a little bit. Wink

I dont want to go into detail about why im sure because i wouldnt like to risk anything but if you get a collected dividend then you might want to have this div being safe. So thinking about a safe exchange is worth it in my opinion.

When i write this... im very sure but knowing is a big word. So just in case im wrong i now will claim that i dont KNOW. I dont have influence in this and i know what happened to those who were fans of projects that went bad. I dont want to be one of those. So just in case, dont take my word for an advice. I dont KNOW it. But i have reasons to be sure.

I also think that moving out of cryptostocks would be a good thing, I don't really trust them. But what are the alternatives ?
legendary

You are in this thread... so i think you care at least a little bit. Wink

I dont want to go into detail about why im sure because i wouldnt like to risk anything but if you get a collected dividend then you might want to have this div being safe. So thinking about a safe exchange is worth it in my opinion.

When i write this... im very sure but knowing is a big word. So just in case im wrong i now will claim that i dont KNOW. I dont have influence in this and i know what happened to those who were fans of projects that went bad. I dont want to be one of those. So just in case, dont take my word for an advice. I dont KNOW it. But i have reasons to be sure.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary

legendary
I wonder if cryptostocks is still a good choice. I mean i sent kumala a pm and an email some time ago. He didnt react. I then read that others have the same problem. Looks to me like he abandoned his exchange. Maybe doesnt bring enough money so i think if this exchange is used then we might be at risk when something goes wrong with a deposit or withdraw. Because we most probably wouldnt get support.

I wonder if its best to move to another exchange first. And then send divs.

I found this list of decentralized exchanges. https://o.info/index.php/How_to_issue_a_cryptosecurity

I didnt even know there are so many. Is there an exchange that we might suggest to Cannabit? (Does anyone know what BTC compatible means? I dont see how bitshares is not btc compatible. Its a cryptocurrency exchange.)
legendary
Well hello there!
Yup...hate to say it but it's really looking like yet another Crypto::Stocks asset has bit the dust.
Pages:
Jump to: