Pages:
Author

Topic: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone... What are your thoughts on it? - page 3. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
snip

Ugh. Snipping a lot of this, but going to comment on something that stuck out to me:

Did someone on reddit really NON JOKINGLY just say that some disadvantaged person may have needed YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS MORE? Does that make stealing okay?

Isn't that literally how all other stealing goes. Someone else needs the items more then me, or at least that's how they perceive it, and then they take it and sell it (or use it)

Sigh.

The thread must have been taken down since but you will see a mention of it on these feeds.

https://www.rt.com/usa/491883-seattle-autonomous-zone-anarchy/

Enforcing private property rights in an anarchist utopia has proven difficult. One of the CHAZ occupiers took to Reddit over the weekend to complain that their tent had been looted and their laptop stolen, along with $400 in cash. The CHAZ community quickly stepped in to reassure the victim that “a disadvantaged resident was in greater need of the items than you,” and to think of the theft as an “unplanned donation.”

BREAKING: Raz is now chasing down an accused thief in CapHill
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1272434117183860736

Well at least it looks like they have some of their revenue plan worked out https://twitter.com/FromKalen/status/1271709379688087555
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
snip

Ugh. Snipping a lot of this, but going to comment on something that stuck out to me:

Did someone on reddit really NON JOKINGLY just say that some disadvantaged person may have needed YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS MORE? Does that make stealing okay?

Isn't that literally how all other stealing goes. Someone else needs the items more then me, or at least that's how they perceive it, and then they take it and sell it (or use it)

Sigh.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Introducing the newly-appointed government officials of #CHAZ/#CHOP

Guys check out this fucking linguistic masterpiece Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
New #CHAZ/#CHOP list of updated terms:

Theft = unplanned donation

Bullet wound = unexpected body modification

Rape = unanticipated sexual sharing

Police officer = bastard

911: Hello, what’s your emergency?

CHAZ: Help, someone’s been shot!

911: Okay, we’ll have a social worker come out there tomorrow between 12 pm and 4 pm

#CHAZ #CHOP #ACAB #DefundThePolice  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 poetic justice for a snowflake

Signs you might be an undercover cop:

1) You’ve showered in the past five days

2) You don’t make your own Kombucha

2) You drink Starbucks instead of grinding your own fair trade coffee

3) You don’t self-flagellate before bed to atone for existing in a capitalist society

Activity: 414
Merit: 182
The Tide Pod generation creates their own nation with their own laws.  
Two shootings. Segregation. Warlords. Hunger. Poverty.

They should charge for pay-per-view surveillance cameras, or make a reality show out of it.

Edit to add, 6/23: 
And now there's a 3rd shooting:
https://thepostmillennial.com/third-shooting-incident-has-happened-in-seattles-occupied-zone

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
A post of mine keeps getting removed by a moderator.... although on topic regarding my thoughts on CHAZ, and a direct historically accurate response to a question..... so not sure how I can reply to any other direct questions on this thread.

I'll just keep trying...

If you had a question for me, please ask again and I'll try a newly re-worded response that may not be as offensive to sensitive liberals views.

The valiant social warriors courageously taking over parts of the decrepit, degenerate capitalist society and naming it the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone are Heros of the Peoples' Revolution!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

All kinds of crimes and destruction of public property can be done and after intimidating the local politicians, there will be no consequences! No jail! The local political leaders are with you! The laws don't apply to you! And don't worry we're going to sock it to Roger Stone, Flynn and those other bastards!
A post of mine keeps getting removed by a moderator.... although on topic regarding my thoughts on CHAZ, and a direct historically accurate response to a question..... so not sure how I can reply to any other direct questions on this thread.

I'll just keep trying...

If you had a question for me, please ask again and I'll try a newly re-worded response that may not be as offensive to sensitive liberals views.

This is cute....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/seattle-autonomous-zone-creates-black-only-segregated-area?al_applink_data=%7B%22target_url%22%3A%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fdlvr.it%5C%2FRZ83Bl%22%2C%22extras%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22referer_app_link%22%3A%7B%22url%22%3A%22fb%3A%5C%2F%5C%2F%5C%2F%22%2C%22app_name%22%3A%22Facebook%22%7D%7D

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Why is everyone worried about a chart and identity politics.

No one cares. 

Doesn't matter where you fall on that chart. If you and you group of whatever's forcefully take over part of a city, you're nothing more than a criminal, with no regard for others.

Area businesses will suffer.  A nearby Trader Joe's has already closed. Taxpayers will foot the bill for fixing what they've ruined.  Insurance companies will refuse to insure businesses who want to re build in the area.

Good job Seattle, you've negotiated with terrorists.

What if you forcefully takeover a whole continent?

Unlike the election-year, politically motivated, temper tantrum we see in Seattle..... if you try to forcefully take over a continent, the current residents of that continent fight back the invaders with equal or greater force to not cede their land.  Seattle politicians let this happen without a fight, or even a discouraging word. The supportive parents who decided letting their children express themselves, are now seeing how poorly this ends.

Now edited to add... staying on topic.... well crap, its already on topic. My thoughts on CHAZ is clearly that its a politically motivated temper tantrum by naive children

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
...My thoughts on CHAZ is clearly that its a politically motivated temper tantrum by naive children

But they are on the side with the media Overlords! With Soros! With Antifa to help when you need muscle!

the left wing media in the usa is crazy and disgusting i doubt soros is so almighty as many right wingers claim.
legendary
...My thoughts on CHAZ is clearly that its a politically motivated temper tantrum by naive children

But they are on the side with the media Overlords! With Soros! With Antifa to help when you need muscle!

CHAZ now officially has, per capita, the highest murder rate, gun crime rate, and violent crime rate of anywhere in the US.

Congrats kids.
legendary
None of those things are as bad as....
Whoo Hoo! Violence is fine, you say.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
Bodycam video was released of the incident recently where a 19 year old was shot and killed, while another one remains critically injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cefDp_rsfgo

Seattle PD had a tough time getting to the victim and literally were mobbed upon trying to tend to the victim. I guess the angry mobs were part of the peaceful protests that the Mayor was talking about.

Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
None of those things are as bad as the crimes being committed by the state.  You're also going to be appalled when you find out about how the US was established and expanded.  Stealing shoes, burning down a building, or throwing a rock are hardly proportionate to murder.  
....they have simply "occupied" a piece of their own city.
You mean they stole it from the people who live and have businesses on that block.

Interfering with peoples' ability to go to the corner store on that block is illegal, isn't it?

That would be assault.

Ever noticed how kids put the word "simply" before everything when they try to justify criminal activity?

They were "simply" sitting on the interstate.
They were "simply" expressing their feeling by stealing shoes.
They were "simply" protesting racism by beating black cops with bricks.

I am "simply" saying CHAZ is a joke to stay on topic and avoid biased moderation.
legendary
....they have simply "occupied" a piece of their own city.
You mean they stole it from the people who live and have businesses on that block.

Interfering with peoples' ability to go to the corner store on that block is illegal, isn't it?

That would be assault.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
They only kicked out the police and closed the streets to traffic.  The police precint is the only thing not allowed to operate, but they already owned that.  Anyone else can come and go as they please.   A lot of what you hear on foxnews is overblown or downright misleading. Can you not see what kind of bias a site called "law enforcement today" might have about this situation?

At this point, a government intervention would be the most specific way to endanger public safety.  The government has done a lot to help though.  They actually installed porta potties are helping to keep the whole operation running in the background.  

Bullshit. They set up armed checkpoints where people are being stopped, searched for weapons, and IDed before entering. Also it is most certainly not peaceful, there has been plenty of violence. Some one was shot yesterday, and since they won't allow emergency services in of any kind, they had to be dragged out of the zone before they could receive emergency medical care. Yes, the government has done a lot to help them, showing explicitly this whole thing s a complete farce. Communism REQUIRES capitalism to exist. The only way it can pretend to have value is by hijacking the resources capitalism provides to present an illusion of efficacy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
They only kicked out the police and closed the streets to traffic.  The police precint is the only thing not allowed to operate, but they already owned that.  Anyone else can come and go as they please.   A lot of what you hear on foxnews is overblown or downright misleading. Can you not see what kind of bias a site called "law enforcement today" might have about this situation?

At this point, a government intervention would be the most specific way to endanger public safety.  The government has done a lot to help though.  They actually installed porta potties are helping to keep the whole operation running in the background.  
Why is everyone worried about a chart and identity politics.

No one cares.  

Doesn't matter where you fall on that chart. If you and you group of whatever's forcefully take over part of a city, you're nothing more than a criminal, with no regard for others.

Area businesses will suffer.  A nearby Trader Joe's has already closed. Taxpayers will foot the bill for fixing what they've ruined.  Insurance companies will refuse to insure businesses who want to re build in the area.

Good job Seattle, you've negotiated with terrorists.

What if you forcefully takeover a whole continent?

Unlike the election-year, politically motivated, temper tantrum we see in Seattle..... if you try to forcefully take over a continent, the current residents of that continent fight back the invaders with equal or greater force to not cede their land.  Seattle politicians let this happen without a fight, or even a discouraging word. The supportive parents who decided letting their children express themselves, are now seeing how poorly this ends.
Its not the politicians' city though.   They realize they work for the people who are out there and they have simply "occupied" a piece of their own city.

So they've segregated themselves from civilized society. On property that should be open to use by all races, sexes and political ideologies.  

It is the politicians job to ensure public safety and fairness for all under their purview. And here they've failed to discharge their elected duties.

A Democrat mayor and Democrat Governor have FAILED to show equal treatment to all of it's citizens.

Just imagine if a bunch of right-wingers did the same thing. They'd Waco that zone in minutes

The politicians responsible for Seattle have failed the citizens and businesses in that area.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/residents-living-whats-become-the-seattle-autonomous-zone-scared-because-cops-wont-come-op-ed/
Pages:
Jump to: