Pages:
Author

Topic: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone... What are your thoughts on it? - page 5. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I don't know what you mean, but if you have a specific problem with something on there it shouldn't be a dealbreaker.  Its all approximate.   You could look at other ones that have been filled out with people.  These individuals are all in the correct vacinity but different people might have subtle disagreements about the exact positioning of where they are.  No one should confuse Stalin's position with Chomsky's though.

What deal? You are garbage and so are your arguments.
Karen the domestic terrorist hates white men.She thinks they are ze terrorists...

Karen ....the domestic terrorist  Grin

Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
I don't know what you mean, but if you have a specific problem with something on there it shouldn't be a dealbreaker.  Its all approximate.   You could look at other ones that have been filled out with people.  These individuals are all in the correct vacinity but different people might have subtle disagreements about the exact positioning of where they are.  No one should confuse Stalin's position with Chomsky's though.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I suggest reading up on the different ideologies instead of just referring to everything thats not capitalism as "communism". Thats the way I learned it in grade school too but its wrong.  

Even once you understand that all these things are different, theres still a lot more nuance to be learned.  It still won't be as simplistic as you want it to be because  there are so many different types of anarchists, communists,etc.  Hell, even the parties in our federal republic can't agree much on the role of government.  I like Democratic confederalism and recommend reading up on Bookchin or Abdullah Ocalan to learn more about how it works.  

This is on it's face a garbage chart. The point is to have an evenly distributed map to show a spectrum ideologies. Of course King Comtard finds the one that includes special exceptions only for his preferred ideology expanding the centrist area as if that makes them seem a little more reasonable by redrawing a line arbitrarily. Special rules for special people, always looking for new ways to put their thumbs on the scale.
@cryptocommies
I suggest reading up on the different ideologies instead of just referring to everything thats not capitalism as "communism". Thats the way I learned it in grade school too but its wrong.  

Even once you understand that all these things are different, theres still a lot more nuance to be learned.  It still won't be as simplistic as you want it to be because  there are so many different types of anarchists, communists,etc.  Hell, even the parties in our federal republic can't agree much on the role of government.  I like Democratic confederalism and recommend reading up on Bookchin or Abdullah Ocalan to learn more about how it works.  

I literally have been taking political compass tests for years at this point, and I have LITERALLY never seen this before in my entire life. I mean don't get me wrong the exact lines drawn are going to be a bit subjective as  the lines are a bit fuzzy between different groups based on policy.

But this is very interesting, I'll have to make a thread on all of our political compass tests -- though it is kinda out of date now, the questions are a bit too old (unless they've updated it since I've taken it last)
Yeah, I hate that the questions are so specific to what was going on at the time it was made.  Even if its not completely accurate, its a great visual aid for people who think everything outside of the top right quadrant is "communism"
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
That's funny. I'm a Russian citizen and we're brainwashed the same way as you are only in the opposite way. I think you all are well aware of the Dulles Doctrine, which describes the U.S. actions against the USSR. So we have every new domestic political problem in the country looking for guilt in the US, China and Ukraine.

I think we should stop looking for enemies outside of our countries. The enemies are closer than we think.

I don't know if I'd say we're brainwashed in the same way, you're probably a bit more brainwashed (or attempted brainwashing, that is). That's not me saying you believe it, I just think the stakes are higher in a country like Russia when it comes to making people believe what the government is saying.

But yes, while the countries of the US and Russia may be the enemies -- the people shouldn't be enemies. I may hate the Chinese government, but that doesn't mean I should hate the people of China.

We do the same thing here -- I think every country does that -- blaming others (outside of their country) for the issues going on.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
That's funny. I'm a Russian citizen and we're brainwashed the same way as you are only in the opposite way. I think you all are well aware of the Dulles Doctrine, which describes the U.S. actions against the USSR. So we have every new domestic political problem in the country looking for guilt in the US, China and Ukraine.

I think we should stop looking for enemies outside of our countries. The enemies are closer than we think.

i was born a russian citizen and grew up in the west,

from my knowledge i learned about capitalism i know it cannot have friends if not bought,

capitalism is naturally hostile against everyone else, neverendingly thats why russia always needs to be armed to not be mistreated by usa or other countries,

i would prefer though a return to a new soviet union maybe in the form of the eurasian union.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2056

also left and right are neutral there is no left is bad and right is bad

Yes. I don't really care whether it's left or right, I'm only worried when any of these sides tries to shut down opinions that don't fill in according to their ideology. That's an attack on freedom of speech and all the values that western civilization has been fighting to establish

people are talking too much work to few and demand from third parties too much. this creates are destructive war like environment.
legendary

I literally have been taking political compass tests for years at this point, and I have LITERALLY never seen this before in my entire life. I mean don't get me wrong the exact lines drawn are going to be a bit subjective as  the lines are a bit fuzzy between different groups based on policy.

But this is very interesting, I'll have to make a thread on all of our political compass tests -- though it is kinda out of date now, the questions are a bit too old (unless they've updated it since I've taken it last)

Yes. I don't really care whether it's left or right, I'm only worried when any of these sides tries to shut down opinions that don't fill in according to their ideology. That's an attack on freedom of speech and all the values that western civilization has been fighting to establish

i would rather say left is bad, it tends somehow to sell of its own population for foreigners.
Activity: 47
Merit: 7

also left and right are neutral there is no left is bad and right is bad, they depict different capitalists

very well made graph did you made it?
@cryptocommies

legendary
none of democratic media have covered it yet says it all to me.

Not sure what you mean by "democratic media" but there's plenty of coverage, from Bezos Post, CNN, MSNBC, you name it.

Let me guess, you got told that there is no coverage and you didn't bother to check yourself?

As for the "CHAZ" itself... kids will get bored, police will move back in, it will be forgotten by July.

+1 to that.

Everyone has been reporting on this. Yeah maybe the right has dedicated more time to it, but that's to be expected.

CHAZ will end soon. But it will be freaking people out while it is going on -- taking over a few blocks in Seattle and the police leaving it to you is nothing to scoff about. If things like this continue in the rest of the US -- public opinion is probably going to shift to allow the national guard to storm in and take back the country. Ya know?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone... What are your thoughts on it?

If you don't know what's going on I advice you to google it for yourself, but the mere fact that Seattle downtown is now occupied by anarchists and  none of democratic media have covered it yet says it all to me.

My opinion: I think the US police should be reformed from the top to the bottom, there are many real issues that deserve this kind of reaction by masses, but now we need police more than ever before. This surely looks like the beginning of some horrific 1917 Russia type of shit with literal plot taken from Orwell's Animal Farm.

These "opressed" kids don't know what they're fighting for, if they lived in the post-soviet society they would surely know how all of these communist "equalizing" attempts end up with massive murders, starvation, economy collapse and deep brainwashing (that's already been done by marxist educational system in the US for the last couple of decades unfortunately). This can end up really bad if more sane sitizens hide their tongues in their asses, which is going on a lot right now. They need to speak up and stand up before it's too late.

Here's very educating and scary prophetic words about what's going on now said 30 years ago by a soviet KGB defector:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2HiZ41C_w&feature=emb_logo

There's too much anger and unconscious actions that may lead to someone with "benevolent" intentions to take advantage of this power, steer it to their will and use it to wipe out the greatness of this beautiful country.

These occupations of public spaces should be dealt with asap.  Organizers and participants should be arrested and charged with robbery.

Otherwise, these bolshevik mini revolutions will metastasize all over the country, then we'll have a real problem.

Deal with it when you can.  Law and order must be restored.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Anarchists and Soviets are on opposite ends of the authority spectrum.  OP has conflated the two and probably understands neither.   Rojava is a better example of what an organized anarchy looks like long term.  

Since you are a communist, you must lie about this to hide the things your communist friends are doing.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Anarchists and Soviets are on opposite ends of the authority spectrum.  OP has conflated the two and probably understands neither.   Rojava is a better example of what an organized anarchy looks like long term.  

No they aren't. Anarchists are the delivery mechanism for communism.
Pages:
Jump to: