Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 62. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 01:07:56 PM
Damn,66 coin is now 0,5btc! I want  1 captcoin =0,5btc! But its not real Sad

66coin could even reach 2BTC or higher. I hope CAPT could reach 0.5BTC in 3 years Grin
its not possible but who knows Smiley

Make it 5 years then Grin
Activity: 101
September 05, 2014, 01:00:16 PM

66coin could even reach 2BTC or higher. I hope CAPT could reach 0.5BTC in 3 years Grin
its not possible but who knows Smiley
Activity: 196
September 05, 2014, 11:37:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 05, 2014, 11:16:31 AM

The CAPTcoin Address API has been released.

It includes services to:

This API joins CAPTcoin's Process Payments API and the Ticker API.

This unique set of APIs has been developed from scratch and is one of the most complete ones for any crypto-currency.

If you want to develop a service for CAPTcoin using these APIs, please post in this thread or here:
https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/board,26.0.html
to get specific help.

Now that https://bx.in.th/ has some volume, it has been added to the Ticker API.

It now calculates the weighted average from:

LazyCoins is still not considered because it doesn't have a public API to query (that I know at least, let me know if I'm grong).

The required BTC<->Fiat rates are still gotten from https://api.bitcoinaverage.com/ticker/all

Here's what https://api.captcoin.com/ticker/all currently returns:

Code:
{
"exchanges": {
"coin-swap": {
"price": "0.00001432",
"volume": "0.81452311"
},
"bittrex": {
"price": "0.00001592",
"volume": "0.20755425"
},
"atomic-trade": {
"price": "0.00001101",
"volume": "0.00815975"
},
"cryptoine": {
"price": "0.00001110",
"volume": "0.00004347"
},
"bx_in_th": {
"price": "0.00001453",
"volume": "0.00924979"
},
"average": "0.00001462"
},
"currencies": {
"BTC": "0.00001462",
"AUD": "0.0076",
"BRL": "0.0119",
"CAD": "0.0079",
"CHF": "0.0036",
"CNY": "0.0438",
"EUR": "0.0055",
"GBP": "0.0045",
"HKD": "0.0260",
"IDR": "85.2191",
"ILS": "0.0254",
"MXN": "0.0947",
"NOK": "0.0440",
"NZD": "0.0087",
"PLN": "0.0205",
"RON": "0.0194",
"RUB": "0.2811",
"SEK": "0.0515",
"SGD": "0.0090",
"TRY": "0.0154",
"USD": "0.0072",
"ZAR": "0.0797"
},
"created": "2014-09-05T15:10:01+00:00"
}
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 10:46:50 AM
virmox.com

but it's a little bit tricky.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 10:04:46 AM
is there any other site like https://www.weselldoges.com/index.php that sells altcoin through paypal?
September 05, 2014, 08:29:22 AM
VOTE FOR CAPTCOIN

• HitBTC / https://hitbtc.com/vote
    Details : One vote/day per IP no need to register. If you are signed-in into your HitBTC account, your vote will be multiplied by 10 (but you can cast only one vote as a member).

Actual rank : 13th

• Bleutrade / https://bleutrade.com/voting/CAPT
    Details : unlimited votes but it's not free... Vote fee : 0.0001 BTC / Registration required.

Actual rank : 16th

• SwapHole / https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
    Details : To vote for a certain coin click on the "Vote!" button of the row of the coin. You can also push votes by sending BTC to the stated BTC address of the coin of your choice. Please notice that each 0.00010000 BTC one vote will be added to the coin you support with your BTC transaction.
    Actual rank : 18th

• C-CEX / https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
    Details : You can vote for adding coin by depositing BTC to it's address.
    Actual rank : 7th

COINPAYMENTS.NET REQUEST NEEDED !!!

Well, ok this is not a real vote. CAPTcoin is not listed at this moment on this platform. Before seing CAPTcoin on the voting list we need first to request it.
So please fill the request form, all of us should do it, if we really wanna see CAPTcoin accepted by merchants asap !
Activity: 112
September 05, 2014, 07:23:48 AM

because the total coins is 66
l think,if any coin distributor in start gives a small amount,that coin allways has got a high price.
Yeah that happens because of very limited coin supply. Smiley
September 05, 2014, 07:21:52 AM

l think,if any coin distributor in start gives a small amount,that coin allways has got a high price.
Activity: 35
September 05, 2014, 07:14:51 AM

September 05, 2014, 06:50:39 AM
Activity: 39
September 05, 2014, 03:23:38 AM
Giving a possibility to use hardware to get CAPT is not in the spirit of the coin, it's just the opposite of  the idea behind the coin. It would be bad for the CAPT.

CAPT can't be mined thats a fact so if multipools pay in CAPT they will need to buy CAPT which is really good for any coin. So i guess its a good idea.

-Thanks-
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
September 05, 2014, 02:24:35 AM
Okay we are near the time to start asking for and setting up a means to MINE Captcoin...

How do you MINE Captcoin?   I am glad you asked  Smiley

You don't mine Captcoin...  it is not possible.. However you can mine at a multipool and ask for a CAPTcoin payout...

'nearmiss'  is the owner of Hashcows. Hashcows is a multipool where you can mine all sorts of altcoins, they handle all the details and they payout most commonly in BTC but thay have options to payout in many other altcoins... particularly POS coins....

What we all need to do is send a friendly message to 'nearmiss' at BitcoinTalk and ask him to consider adding CAPT as a payout method at his multipool.

Please mention that we are on Bittrex, Coin-Swap, Atomic-Trade already...  that is half the battle for him... I think he buys from Cryptsy and Poloniex but he will have to buy CAPT from another exchange....

He will then ask for donations.... ( usually about 0.75 BTC in CAPT worth of donations ) That is a lot and it requires community effort and that is what he wants to see...  Those donations are RETURNED to the MINERS, he does not keep them... he only asks for the donations so we can 'prove' we will mine there.

Also PLEASE tell him we actually don't want to see this service for NINE MORE DAYS  Smiley

This can be done....  I did it with PMC once long ago.... it is a community effort...

Thanks for reading....

Could be done but maybe something different could be done too. The distribution of captcoin is different from all the other coins continuing in that path could be a good option, if the dev could come up with something (or someone in the community) it would be an other first for capt.

The 'distribution of capt' is original and IMHO a breakthrough for POS coins in general. We don't get upset that person A has more than person B because we KNOW what they had to do to get it....  the old giveaway schemes were flawed that way because we didn't know...

All I am trying to do is create a means for the miners to get involved with CAPT as well... ecuamobi is right.... mining at a multipool is really not that much different than buying them at an exchange, but it allows miners to 'set it and forget it' And it is sort of fun.... watching the capts simply appear at 11 EST everyday ( That is Hashcows payout time usually ) will; be cool too... the less you get each day MEANS the price to buy them is going up for Hashcows... That is a good thing  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
September 04, 2014, 11:43:42 PM
Okay we are near the time to start asking for and setting up a means to MINE Captcoin...

You don't mine Captcoin...  it is not possible.. However you can mine at a multipool and ask for a CAPTcoin payout...

'nearmiss'  is the owner of Hashcows. Hashcows is a multipool where you can mine all sorts of altcoins, they handle all the details and they payout most commonly in BTC but thay have options to payout in many other altcoins... particularly POS coins....

What we all need to do is send a friendly message to 'nearmiss' at BitcoinTalk and ask him to consider adding CAPT as a payout method at his multipool.

Please mention that we are on Bittrex, Coin-Swap, Atomic-Trade already...  that is half the battle for him... I think he buys from Cryptsy and Poloniex but he will have to buy CAPT from another exchange....

He will then ask for donations.... ( usually about 0.75 BTC in CAPT worth of donations ) That is a lot and it requires community effort and that is what he wants to see...  Those donations are RETURNED to the MINERS, he does not keep them... he only asks for the donations so we can 'prove' we will mine there.

Also PLEASE tell him we actually don't want to see this service for NINE MORE DAYS  Smiley

This can be done....  I did it with PMC once long ago.... it is a community effort...

Thanks for reading....

Could be done but maybe something different could be done too. The distribution of captcoin is different from all the other coins continuing in that path could be a good option, if the dev could come up with something (or someone in the community) it would be an other first for capt.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2014, 11:27:07 PM

Thanks for reading....

Create a wallet , make 50 claims to get a referral , create a new wallet with the referral , make public the address of the second wallet and people will be able to donate using his time instead his capts . Those capts could be used for your idea or for another project to promote Capt .

I like your idea , it adds a lot of value to Capt .
September 04, 2014, 05:46:53 PM
First Mascot designed today !!!

Please check that on our official forum : https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/topic,373.0.html

An leave your comments...
Thx !
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 04, 2014, 05:38:59 PM
This is the best POS coin on the net!  Cheesy

TIP: Get your CAPT wallet and buy a chunk of CAPT's from the exchanges and just hold them in your wallet. You will stake about 1CAPT daily for every 300CAPT staked in your wallet.

I just love how often this coin mints new coins. The wallet earns me more money daily this way.  Cool

Activity: 24
September 04, 2014, 04:59:14 PM
I just ran into this game http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/.
It is a text based strategy game.its verry addictive once you play more then 5-10 minutes.
Maybe CAPT could do something like this.
Im just spitting out thoughts and not a dev,so i cant help you out and writing an engine like that would be a shitload of work.
but still i like CAPT and this game very much.

omg...cant understand how to play this    Grin

I also can not understand  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: