Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 65. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 03, 2014, 06:22:19 PM

The CAPTcoin Address API has been released.

It includes services to:

This API joins CAPTcoin's Process Payments API and the Ticker API.

This unique set of APIs has been developed from scratch and is one of the most complete ones for any crypto-currency.

If you want to develop a service for CAPTcoin using these APIs, please post in this thread or here:
https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/board,26.0.html
to get specific help.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 03, 2014, 04:50:42 PM
CAPT going up on the exchanges  Wink

Prob. because CAPT is The Best POS Coin!  Grin
to short time l think..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 03, 2014, 03:56:56 PM
CAPT going up on the exchanges  Wink

Prob. because CAPT is The Best POS Coin!  Grin
September 03, 2014, 03:00:08 PM
Yes,but exchange sites works only with buying or selling orders,that's right? I can exchange my captcoins to btc instantly or only if whos want to buy my capts?if no ...l can't exchange my capts...?

If I were you I'll worry about capt exchange later. Are you going to sell your capts below 2,000 sat or wait a few weeks and sell it at 10,000 sat per capt?
l know,but whos buy's my capts per high price?

Many people will buy it later after the distribution. Just be patient captcoin is just 40 days old, when bitcoin was 40 days old it even has no value at all. Lucky captcoin reached 5cents per coin 20 days ago...
l will waiting when minimum price has been 1capt=0,1 btc Smiley
Activity: 196
September 03, 2014, 02:47:56 PM
Yes,but exchange sites works only with buying or selling orders,that's right? I can exchange my captcoins to btc instantly or only if whos want to buy my capts?if no ...l can't exchange my capts...?

If I were you I'll worry about capt exchange later. Are you going to sell your capts below 2,000 sat or wait a few weeks and sell it at 10,000 sat per capt?

Many people will buy it later after the distribution. Just be patient captcoin is just 40 days old, when bitcoin was 40 days old it even has no value at all. Lucky captcoin reached 5cents per coin 20 days ago...
September 03, 2014, 02:31:24 PM

Activity: 196
September 03, 2014, 02:25:18 PM

September 03, 2014, 01:30:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
September 03, 2014, 01:03:39 PM
Its possible exchange capt to btc without selling or buying order? If capt been 0,1 btc l have been rich,but whos buy's my capts per high price?
Lol no that's not possible.You just have to wait for the prices to raise on exchange sites.
September 03, 2014, 12:46:11 PM
Its possible exchange capt to btc without selling or buying order? If capt been 0,1 btc l have been rich,but whos buy's my capts per high price?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 03, 2014, 10:59:52 AM
how can I buy capt or btc using paypal?
wanna buy while it's cheap

The fastest way to buy it using paypal based on my experience is buy DOGE at https://www.weselldoges.com/
before you purchase, you need to verify your email (paypal) to set the buying/selling limit
beware, the price is a bit high, but i think its well-suited since we hardly find anyone sold crypto using paypal.
after buy DOGE, exchange it into BTC and of course exchange it into CAPT
thats what i did to buy CAPT using Paypal

that was what i did  Grin I hope this help you, this is my first post in this forum, yay!  Grin
sorry for my bad english

Awesome place ! , thx !
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
September 03, 2014, 10:17:47 AM
https://bx.in.th/ is working fine here  Smiley

Because CAPTcoin I can see for the first time mined transactions in my wallet  Smiley, ty...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 03, 2014, 09:43:45 AM
https://bx.in.th/ is down. How long have it been down, does anyone know?

It's working here.

Weird :/ Tried clearing cookies but still not working :/
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 03, 2014, 09:27:29 AM

It's working here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 03, 2014, 09:25:34 AM
September 03, 2014, 07:49:13 AM
l'm waiting when remain coins destroys Smiley how do you think,how much captcoin price rises after end of distribution? 3000-5000 satoshi or more? Or maybe not rises?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 03, 2014, 03:43:19 AM
how can I buy capt or btc using paypal?
wanna buy while it's cheap

The fastest way to buy it using paypal based on my experience is buy DOGE at https://www.weselldoges.com/
before you purchase, you need to verify your email (paypal) to set the buying/selling limit
beware, the price is a bit high, but i think its well-suited since we hardly find anyone sold crypto using paypal.
after buy DOGE, exchange it into BTC and of course exchange it into CAPT
thats what i did to buy CAPT using Paypal

that was what i did  Grin I hope this help you, this is my first post in this forum, yay!  Grin
sorry for my bad english
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2014, 12:50:16 AM
I dont like virwox, try trading usd on bleutrade.com
I tried. it uses payeer and I cant find any way to deposit using paypal.
btw I'm not a US resident.

I've used Virwox a number of times and I personally find it to be very convenient, fast and safe. Also it's good to know that the more you use the exchange, the less fees you pay and the faster you get your BTC.
One other method you can try is to get a verified account with Okpay. There are a number of exchanges (including BTC-E) that accepts deposits using Okpay.
To get money in your Okpay account, you can use one of their certified exchanges to transfer funds from your PayPal/Skrill account or CC. There are some fees involved here as well but that's unavoidable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
September 03, 2014, 12:49:32 AM
Fun idea for a coin, never filled out so many cap's before  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: