Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 66. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 02, 2014, 11:56:23 PM
I dont like virwox, try trading usd on bleutrade.com
I tried. it uses payeer and I cant find any way to deposit using paypal.
btw I'm not a US resident.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 02, 2014, 11:46:26 PM
how can I buy capt or btc using paypal?
wanna buy while it's cheap

Only way is Virwox , be aware that They have high fees , also you need to buy always 0'02 btc minimum and withdraw always 0'02 btc minimum  , I woul say that you need something between 15/11 euros or 20/25 dollars to buy those 0'02 btc .

Also when exchanging lyndendollars for Btc ALWAYS bid higher than the current price , I recomend bid the same that second order to sell Btc is asking , because if the first order is not fully completed you will find your money stuck if you where just for 0'02 btc . Be caruful with virwox , it works , it has high fees and it can be a money trap due to  0'02 minimum , also the first time you buy you will have to wait 48h until your withdrawal order is completed . They are not scamers , they will give you your Btc's , but under his terms .

SInce he want's to use Paypal is the only way right now , Belutrade accepts paypal now ?
Activity: 31
September 02, 2014, 11:10:48 PM

Only way is Virwox , be aware that They have high fees , also you need to buy always 0'02 btc minimum and withdraw always 0'02 btc minimum  , I woul say that you need something between 15/11 euros or 20/25 dollars to buy those 0'02 btc .

Also when exchanging lyndendollars for Btc ALWAYS bid higher than the current price , I recomend bid the same that second order to sell Btc is asking , because if the first order is not fully completed you will find your money stuck if you where just for 0'02 btc . Be caruful with virwox , it works , it has high fees and it can be a money trap due to  0'02 minimum , also the first time you buy you will have to wait 48h until your withdrawal order is completed . They are not scamers , they will give you your Btc's , but under his terms .

September 02, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

tried that before and my money was stuck there, didn't know they have high fees and high minimum withdrawal.
I'll invest a little only, around 5$-10$ but really don't know how.

You should still have that money on virwox , just add enough to buy 0'20 and that's all . Split that money investing in other alt , there are a lot of interesting projects , take a look at Myriad coin , Quark , NxT ... there are a lot .
September 02, 2014, 10:14:05 PM

tried that before and my money was stuck there, didn't know they have high fees and high minimum withdrawal.
I'll invest a little only, around 5$-10$ but really don't know how.
September 02, 2014, 09:56:40 PM

September 02, 2014, 09:44:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 02, 2014, 07:22:18 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm developing a private key sweeper to redeem paper wallets easily Smiley

It will be an API so anybody can use the service for their own CAPTcoin applications.

I have plans to create an Android sweeper in the near future.
It would allow the user to scan a private key, enter a destination address and connect to this API to redeem it.

To be clear, this service doesn't import the private key. It creates a transaction that sends the full amount held in the paper wallet
directly to the entered destination address.

A very simple but functional (although not enough tested) service is already available here:

If you want to test it, make sure to use private keys with a low balance (1 CAPT or so).
(You can create a paper wallet here, send 1 CAPT to it, wait about 5 minutes for the TX to confirm, and use the service to redeem it to another address).

Beware:
  • This service is still under development.
  • A network fee of 0.001 CAPT will be charged to make sure the TX is confirmed. In the future I'll improve the logic to calculate the exact required fee.
  • Make sure to use HTTPS.
  • It's recommended to never use the same paper wallet again after sweeping it.
  • Only fully confirmed transactions are supported now. If the address has a transaction with less than 4 confirmations or less than 3-minute old, an error will be shown and the private key won't be redeemed (nothing will be lost, just try again later).

Please post any feedback.

Some progress:

• It now calls the API via jQuery.
  • t supports up to 11 destinations (main + 10 extra addresses).
  • It's possible to enter an address instead of a private key to simulate a sweep without creating an actual transaction.

Please test it and post ant feedback.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 02, 2014, 05:29:52 PM
VOTE for CAPTcoin on FairPumps now !
http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

You've got 3 votes Wink
voting is end,win shibe
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2014, 04:45:03 PM
The official pump isn't even started but the price at Bittrex is already 2480 satoshi
Activity: 210
September 02, 2014, 04:32:27 PM
VOTE for CAPTcoin on FairPumps now !
http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

You've got 3 votes Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2014, 03:59:42 PM
Hi CAPTHolders please take a second and support this   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8643730
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
September 02, 2014, 02:57:11 PM
i dont know if its my netwpok but http://get.captcoin.com/ i cant access right now

works fine here  Smiley
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
September 02, 2014, 02:44:19 PM
i dont know if its my netwpok but http://get.captcoin.com/ i cant access right now
September 02, 2014, 02:17:45 PM
VOTE FOR CAPTCOIN

• HitBTC / https://hitbtc.com/vote
    Details : One vote/day per IP no need to register. If you are signed-in into your HitBTC account, your vote will be multiplied by 10 (but you can cast only one vote as a member).

Actual rank : 14th

• Bleutrade / https://bleutrade.com/voting/CAPT
    Details : unlimited votes but it's not free... Vote fee : 0.0001 BTC / Registration required.

Actual rank : 15th

• SwapHole / https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
    Details : To vote for a certain coin click on the "Vote!" button of the row of the coin. You can also push votes by sending BTC to the stated BTC address of the coin of your choice. Please notice that each 0.00010000 BTC one vote will be added to the coin you support with your BTC transaction.
    Actual rank : 19th

• C-CEX / https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
    Details : You can vote for adding coin by depositing BTC to it's address.
    Actual rank : 5th

COINPAYMENTS.NET REQUEST NEEDED !!!

Well, ok this is not a real vote. CAPTcoin is not listed at this moment on this platform. Before seing CAPTcoin on the voting list we need first to request it.
So please fill the request form, all of us should do it, if we really wanna see CAPTcoin accepted by merchants asap !
Activity: 112
September 02, 2014, 02:10:06 PM
Everyone should please vote for CAPTcoin daily at: https:// hitbtc.com/vote You Can Vote Once Every 24 hours Per IP Address or register and got 10 votes per click.
Thanks for reminder man. Smiley
Activity: 101
September 02, 2014, 02:05:58 PM
 Everyone should please vote for CAPTcoin daily at: https:// hitbtc.com/vote You Can Vote Once Every 24 hours Per IP Address or register and got 10 votes per click.
September 02, 2014, 01:03:38 PM
Activity: 112
September 02, 2014, 12:52:33 PM
wut

lol  nice photoshop but this doesn't help captcoin in anyway.  Undecided
Are you a nut?  Do you even hold any Capt or you simply trying abuse cause you're the proud owner of another shit coin with another account? Tongue
dude i have bought 1500 captcoins at the price of 0.00004500 now the price has gone to 0.00001320 this sucks for me...
Yeah it's like pain in the butt but don't worry just hold your coins cause this coin surely has a bright future. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: