Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 63. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 04, 2014, 04:55:00 PM
Okay we are near the time to start asking for and setting up a means to MINE Captcoin...

How do you MINE Captcoin?   I am glad you asked  Smiley

You don't mine Captcoin...  it is not possible.. However you can mine at a multipool and ask for a CAPTcoin payout...

'nearmiss'  is the owner of Hashcows. Hashcows is a multipool where you can mine all sorts of altcoins, they handle all the details and they payout most commonly in BTC but thay have options to payout in many other altcoins... particularly POS coins....

What we all need to do is send a friendly message to 'nearmiss' at BitcoinTalk and ask him to consider adding CAPT as a payout method at his multipool.

Please mention that we are on Bittrex, Coin-Swap, Atomic-Trade already...  that is half the battle for him... I think he buys from Cryptsy and Poloniex but he will have to buy CAPT from another exchange....

He will then ask for donations.... ( usually about 0.75 BTC in CAPT worth of donations ) That is a lot and it requires community effort and that is what he wants to see...  Those donations are RETURNED to the MINERS, he does not keep them... he only asks for the donations so we can 'prove' we will mine there.

Also PLEASE tell him we actually don't want to see this service for NINE MORE DAYS  Smiley

This can be done....  I did it with PMC once long ago.... it is a community effort...

Thanks for reading....

Giving a possibility to use hardware to get CAPT is not in the spirit of the coin, it's just the opposite of  the idea behind the coin. It would be bad for the CAPT.

Personally, I don't think that would go against the spirit of the coin.

The main reason of using captchas to distribute the coin was to provide a fair an wide distribution, involving a lot of people. Not necessarily to forbid other ways to get the coin.
"Mining" means investing resources and stop getting other coins in order to get CAPTcoins, so I would compare it to buying them on an exchange. And of course that is OK.

I'd really like to see CAPTcoin available on Hashcows. I think that would create a buying pressure and that would help.

legendary
September 04, 2014, 04:45:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've decided get.CAPTcoin.com will not become an "official" faucet after distribution ends.

If anyone wants to create one and earn from the ads, feel free to do it and I can provide some help.

Read more here:
http://CAPT.co.in/f384

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
September 04, 2014, 04:20:49 PM
Okay we are near the time to start asking for and setting up a means to MINE Captcoin...

You don't mine Captcoin...  it is not possible.. However you can mine at a multipool and ask for a CAPTcoin payout...

'nearmiss'  is the owner of Hashcows. Hashcows is a multipool where you can mine all sorts of altcoins, they handle all the details and they payout most commonly in BTC but thay have options to payout in many other altcoins... particularly POS coins....

What we all need to do is send a friendly message to 'nearmiss' at BitcoinTalk and ask him to consider adding CAPT as a payout method at his multipool.

Please mention that we are on Bittrex, Coin-Swap, Atomic-Trade already...  that is half the battle for him... I think he buys from Cryptsy and Poloniex but he will have to buy CAPT from another exchange....

He will then ask for donations.... ( usually about 0.75 BTC in CAPT worth of donations ) That is a lot and it requires community effort and that is what he wants to see...  Those donations are RETURNED to the MINERS, he does not keep them... he only asks for the donations so we can 'prove' we will mine there.

Also PLEASE tell him we actually don't want to see this service for NINE MORE DAYS  Smiley

This can be done....  I did it with PMC once long ago.... it is a community effort...

Thanks for reading....

Giving a possibility to use hardware to get CAPT is not in the spirit of the coin, it's just the opposite of  the idea behind the coin. It would be bad for the CAPT.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
September 04, 2014, 04:08:24 PM

Thanks for reading....

Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2014, 03:07:41 PM
What happened to the ponzi game at:

http://captcoin.com/ponzi2/

A bug in the original script was found.
So it's not being re-enabled until it's fixed.

However, that's not a priority for CAPTcoin at the moment.

Oh! I see, thanks for taking time answer my concern Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 12:48:22 PM
Now we can buy Windows vps with CAPTcoins from my site : http://skillerzweb.com

More details : https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/topic,378.msg2103.html

-Thanks-

Great! I love to see more of these. As long as many sites accept captcoin as payment it makes the coin valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
September 04, 2014, 12:41:49 PM
An article about CAPTcoin has been published on AltcoinHerald.

Captcoin is an altcoin that set out to CAPTCHA the hearts and minds of altcoin lovers everywhere.

After the 50 days are up, there’s no way to get Captcoin other than buying it from an existing holder.
People Have Made Time To Grab Captcoin

In order to get the coins, the bar was set relatively low. Motivated people only had to solve ‘Captchas‘ to claim their coins.
The introduction of a high interest rate like that seems to be working. According to their official wallet status website, “So far, 43,625 addresses have received CAPTcoins. 20,923 of them keep positive balance.”

A wide distribution, a useful API, and a solid coin price all give Captcoin a leg up on a lot of their competitors who launched in July.

It's a well written article and I hope it will have a positive impact on the last days of the distribution.
Only one thing makes my eyebrows frown and that is
The coin is traded on Bittrex, Coin-Swap, and others for around 7K Sats.
legendary
September 04, 2014, 12:12:14 PM
An article about CAPTcoin has been published on AltcoinHerald.

Captcoin is an altcoin that set out to CAPTCHA the hearts and minds of altcoin lovers everywhere.

After the 50 days are up, there’s no way to get Captcoin other than buying it from an existing holder.
People Have Made Time To Grab Captcoin

In order to get the coins, the bar was set relatively low. Motivated people only had to solve ‘Captchas‘ to claim their coins.
The introduction of a high interest rate like that seems to be working. According to their official wallet status website, “So far, 43,625 addresses have received CAPTcoins. 20,923 of them keep positive balance.”

A wide distribution, a useful API, and a solid coin price all give Captcoin a leg up on a lot of their competitors who launched in July.

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 04, 2014, 12:00:27 PM
I just ran into this game http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/.
It is a text based strategy game.its verry addictive once you play more then 5-10 minutes.
Maybe CAPT could do something like this.
Im just spitting out thoughts and not a dev,so i cant help you out and writing an engine like that would be a shitload of work.
but still i like CAPT and this game very much.

legendary
September 04, 2014, 11:17:58 AM
Please post your comments about this:
http://CAPT.co.in/f379

Hi,

I'm thinking about developing a simple Android app with these features:
  • Allows users to solve the 3rd captcha and claim an amount of CAPTcoins every hour.
  • AdMob's ads would be shown to support it, so no donations are required.
  • It would be a real app, not just a web wrapper.
  • Initial reward could be about  [C] 0.1 per hour and could be adjusted according to the number of claims and the produced income.
  • In the future, other options could be added, for example completing actions (which publishers pay for) to earn more CAPTcoins.

Do you think this could help popularizing CAPTcoin?

Please post any comments or ideas.

legendary
September 04, 2014, 11:16:05 AM
A bug in the original script was found.
So it's not being re-enabled until it's fixed.

However, that's not a priority for CAPTcoin at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 04, 2014, 11:15:42 AM
waiting for the selling price in figures 2500 Smiley
hopefully this weekend the price back up Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2014, 10:56:11 AM
What happened to the ponzi game at:

http://captcoin.com/ponzi2/
legendary
September 04, 2014, 10:46:51 AM

-Thanks-

Added to OP.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 04, 2014, 10:43:45 AM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 04, 2014, 10:40:23 AM

-Thanks-
Activity: 924
September 04, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
Just nine days till the end of the CAPTcoin distribution. It's now time to buy the cheap coins before the price will rise! it's simple to make a profit on the market with this low prices.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
September 04, 2014, 10:00:20 AM
I will not sell my CAPTs until I am in to 10 richlist and people really need my CAPTs  Grin

It occurs to me if claimed CAPT is roughly 3 million then CAP will have about 17  million burned...

It will one day be 100 million coins minus the burn of 17 million or about 83 million total coins....

Litecoin will have 84 million coins......

CAPT is on par with Litecoin in a sense....

Something to muse about....

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
September 04, 2014, 09:11:02 AM
I will not sell my CAPTs until I am in to 10 richlist and people really need my CAPTs  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: