Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 4. (Read 57424 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello everyone and sorry for my english (google translator).

Two days ago I bought carbon coin on yobit using Bitcoin.
The strange thing is that when I bought, I made 2 passes, bought when the carbon change was low on BTC, I do not remember if 0% or -50%, and resold the moment it was high to try to entangle BTC.
Instead the BTCs are not increased, but I noticed that the coins in my possession are quadrupled, although I tried one last time to sell to BTC, but I noticed that in sell, the sale price is exactly half of the purchase price, that is 0.00000001 instead of 0.00000002.

In this way, after the fourth attempt, at the price of 0.00000001, even if carbon was at that time at + 100% on BTC, I lost half the value in btc compared to my amount.

I also tried to put a sale price I kind 0.00000002, but puts it on hold,  if I leave the sales price at default, or 0.00000001 me to sell it immediately.

The question is, why.

I'm not understanding anything.

Thanks for the answers. Smiley

I think that this is the case in the stock exchange
Activity: 59
Hello everyone and sorry for my english (google translator).

Two days ago I bought carbon coin on yobit using Bitcoin.
The strange thing is that when I bought, I made 2 passes, bought when the carbon change was low on BTC, I do not remember if 0% or -50%, and resold the moment it was high to try to entangle BTC.
Instead the BTCs are not increased, but I noticed that the coins in my possession are quadrupled, although I tried one last time to sell to BTC, but I noticed that in sell, the sale price is exactly half of the purchase price, that is 0.00000001 instead of 0.00000002.

In this way, after the fourth attempt, at the price of 0.00000001, even if carbon was at that time at + 100% on BTC, I lost half the value in btc compared to my amount.

I also tried to put a sale price I kind 0.00000002, but puts it on hold,  if I leave the sales price at default, or 0.00000001 me to sell it immediately.

The question is, why.

I'm not understanding anything.

Thanks for the answers. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I just bought 64k coin.. Hello from Russia Smiley
Don't forget to swap a half of those for a new token

you're talking about the new carboncoin? why should I do this? and where can I do it if it's needed Smiley?

I have swapped half of my coins thanks to Wise84 - message them for a slack invite.

How do I swap the coins?
How I can contact the devs?

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will invite you to Slack.

you're talking about the new carboncoin? why should I do this? and where can I do it if it's needed Smiley?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Activity: 21
Can anyone give a adivice - swap or not? I'm back after few years and i'm trying to be updated

100 carbon now worth about $0.03 - see for your self if it's worth or not to sell. As for ICO - as much as I like it to succeed I can't give it more than 50% success chance.

P.S. I did swap half of my coins for tokens.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Can anyone give a adivice - swap or not? I'm back after few years and i'm trying to be updated

If you want to swap or not is up to you, but I have done this and can confirm that I received correct amount Carboncoin Ethereum Tokens.
If you send me a PM with your e-mail address, I can send you invite to Slack. There you can discuss directly with the dev.
Activity: 32
Activity: 21
2 satoshi today! Smiley
More importantly the 24h volume is 25x higher than it used to be three weeks ago   Cool

Still, it is very very low. Almost none. And it all depends on how good they will handle ICO. So far they already postponed to many times, the website keeps going offline and whitepaper is not yet public. Not to mention there is no ICO Thread in here. So fingers X it will work, but for now I stay not so much enthusiastic ;Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
2 satoshi today! Smiley
More importantly the 24h volume is 25x higher than it used to be three weeks ago   Cool
Activity: 9
Hi.  I do not see any contact information on your website, so I'm posting this here...
-----
Japanese Translation Service --> Access the world’s Third-Largest Economy

Hi!  I'm Canadian, my wife is Japanese. 
We would like to provide translation services for your crypto project!

My wife has over 10 years experience translating technical documents in English / Japanese / German and Dutch, but for now would like to concentrate only on providing Japanese service. 

We want to build our reputation, and provide a great product and user experience for you.
We are flexible on budget and completion dates.  We want you to be happy with our service so we can build a business.

If interested, please let us know what you need: white papers, website, ads translated and timeframe, and make us an offer.

We will accept reasonable offers that are direct payment and/or coin.
Thank you for considering us.

Jayson
Merit: 100
How do I swap the coins?

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will invite you to Slack.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
So the developer is trying to solicit ICO funds and thinks he can remain anonymous - Chris Carbon? A Christopher Brunden gave a carbon coin talk at Bristol, so that should be him.

Why is he hiding is identity? No legitimate ICO has done this. Also no legal documents for the ICO. Raising money for a forest? Are we supposed to forget that the whole premise for this coin was that it was backed by an existing forest. What happened to that, did it vanish or was it a scam?

He deleted all of my comments from this thread. I expect him to delete this also, but that's OK that's what the scam accusations forum is for, and these mass deletions have compelled me to research further, will start with who owns the land that that photoshopped forest was supposed to be on then I'll be able to prove fraud.

Thank you so much for proving and doing this.
Activity: 44
How do I swap the coins?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Dear creators carboin coin, please tell us are you going to produce wallet for 32 bit Windows? of course I'm glad that you can put on Android, and I put so my question is purely rhetorical.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
So the developer is trying to solicit ICO funds and thinks he can remain anonymous - Chris Carbon? A Christopher Brunden gave a carbon coin talk at Bristol, so that should be him.

Why is he hiding is identity? No legitimate ICO has done this. Also no legal documents for the ICO. Raising money for a forest? Are we supposed to forget that the whole premise for this coin was that it was backed by an existing forest. What happened to that, did it vanish or was it a scam?

He deleted all of my comments from this thread. I expect him to delete this also, but that's OK that's what the scam accusations forum is for, and these mass deletions have compelled me to research further, will start with who owns the land that that photoshopped forest was supposed to be on then I'll be able to prove fraud.
Merit: 11
Hi I'm a holder and want to swap - can I get a slack invite please?
Pages:
Jump to: