Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 6. (Read 57424 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Complete scam. 11 Day deadline, minimal publicity. Dev will now own even more of the supply and he already owns most of it. No actual details of what this ICO/swap means. just trust the dev who has promised a lot but delivered nothing for years.
What's your interest in Carbon? Are you a billionaire-holder fearing to lose your investment? I don't think so. Are you spreading fud trying to change things? But why? Nobody cares, your efforts are vain.
V1 new site live @ carboncoin.cc
Hey man, I love your new site, it's really different from the old one! That'll definitely do. The only thing, there is almost zero information about the coinswap, only the counter for the existing network swap deadline.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
There is no Dev team.  It is subcontracted out and merely clones existing coins.  Axis has no coding ability.

We believe you. Just wondering why you acting so mental?Cheesy Looking at your "signature" BTC address and seeing 0.07 transactions dated 2014 makes me wonder do you have anything to do with coins at all? Cheesy
Anyway, I've spent money I can afford to lose, so if my gamble will fail I will not going to hang in here for eternity with rage post's Cheesy  I will just wait for next 3 weeks, to see how they deliver their promised ICO.
Activity: 434
Nothing good is going to come.  BS on all promises past and present.

They are a bit more alive on Twitter https://twitter.com/truecarboncoin
Looking forward to hearing some great hot news from the dev team.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Nothing good is going to come.  BS on all promises past and present.
Volume is going up! Nice to see! Smiley

With all the stuff that that is coming is no surprise. I will buy now more Carbon too, after 4 months pause Cheesy Got all answers I need in Slack and now ready to invest more. Instant/low fee payments are something we all need. The only problem is no buy support, but good things come to those who are patient Cheesy
Activity: 132
Volume is going up! Nice to see! Smiley

What? I've been holding carbon for years.
What is the token?

I'm wondering the same...I need to do something with this coin!
Just hold and wait until the coin-swap announcement. That's what I am doing, at least.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

What is the token?
[/quote]

I'm wondering the same...I need to do something with this coin!
Please pm an email address for a slack invite. You'll find everything you need there.

Wow some comedy going on up there! Who are those people???

So the ethereum token is deployed for existing holders.

The only way into the token is with existing Carboncoin. Further specifics TBA including publication of contract code. Our intention is to distribute it as much as possible in the network before publication as a security measure. We're getting people swapping to show their support on social media. All details on slack for now.

Did anyone see the price spike to $24M market cap a few days ago? Fun times... granted on a less than liquid market. A sign of what's to come?

Get in touch directly to action part swap out. This process/token also forms the pre ICO.

In the course of developing the tokens on Ethereum it has become abundantly clear that what we have already in the form of the current Carboncoin network works very well indeed. Download a client and see for yourself. Transactions lightning fast, synchronisation time ok, total blockchain size still under 1GB.

In light of our recent experiences we will be maintaining the existing blockchain at least until our new blockchain, an improvement on the existing as a base case, is completed. It's a real possibility we will choose to maintain it indefinitely.

What is the token?

P.s. Can't fault your logic
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

The only way into the token is with existing Carboncoin. Further specifics TBA including publication of contract code. Our intention is to distribute it as much as possible in the network before publication as a security measure. We're getting people swapping to show their support on social media. All details on slack for now.

Did anyone see the price spike to $24M market cap a few days ago? Fun times... granted on a less than liquid market. A sign of what's to come?

Get in touch directly to action part swap out. This process/token also forms the pre ICO.

In the course of developing the tokens on Ethereum it has become abundantly clear that what we have already in the form of the current Carboncoin network works very well indeed. Download a client and see for yourself. Transactions lightning fast, synchronisation time ok, total blockchain size still under 1GB.

In light of our recent experiences we will be maintaining the existing blockchain at least until our new blockchain, an improvement on the existing as a base case, is completed. It's a real possibility we will choose to maintain it indefinitely.

What is the token?

Who are all these new accounts, writing broken English and claiming to be the dev team?
This forum is really not the thing it used to be back in the days.
Sometimes I have a feeling to be answering to a copy-paste bot.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Who are all these new accounts, writing broken English and claiming to be the dev team?
A quick update: The whitepaper is originating together properly but there has been several significant choices which needed to be provided enough time. There's possibly an additional week of labor to do onto it before it is finished.Our intention is to use our proven custom safety feature to the etherium network, supplying a power effective option to existing PoW smart contract systems, again with out diminishing on security or performance.We want to implement general opinion making decisions as much as possible, in addition to sensible benefits for assistanceOrparticipation.This time we've applied we've got the technology to solving a problem outside of payments, specifically in the area of Co2 Credit, while nevertheless maintaining our functionality as a payment system, and our alignment to preservation and sustainability.We're planning to do our pre-crowdsale throughout August and so the actual event for the 30 days of Sept.
Very hard to get your idea. I'm sure you know the thing but others need to understand it too, if it was explained a bit more clearly...
A quick update: The whitepaper is originating together properly but there has been several significant choices which needed to be provided enough time. There's possibly an additional week of labor to do onto it before it is finished.Our intention is to use our proven custom safety feature to the etherium network, supplying a power effective option to existing PoW smart contract systems, again with out diminishing on security or performance.We want to implement general opinion making decisions as much as possible, in addition to sensible benefits for assistanceOrparticipation.This time we've applied we've got the technology to solving a problem outside of payments, specifically in the area of Co2 Credit, while nevertheless maintaining our functionality as a payment system, and our alignment to preservation and sustainability.We're planning to do our pre-crowdsale throughout August and so the actual event for the 30 days of Sept.

What? Where did you copied this? Or this is plan for 2018 August?
24h volume = 122$
This coin is flying low these days but hope never dies.
Activity: 3
Somebody is buying a lot of Carboncoin atm, me like!
Activity: 22
In light of the Bonn Climate Conference #Cop23, check out my review of cryptocurrencies claiming to have "green" impacts. Will follow up this video with an analysis of clean mining vs. alternative consensus algorithms, and a review of energy use in top 20 cryptos.
https://youtu.be/54xjGVhDef4

Pages:
Jump to: