Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 19. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
yap I have invested a money on Cardano I look like a good coin maybe this token can raise and If you invest in this coin maybe for long term you can earn much profit hold 1 years maybe...
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
April 24, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
If btc reach 9,5k will easy to go 11k if its not bull trap cardano will be $.7-$1 and hopefully will reach $2 or more end year
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 23, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
Over the past two weeks, the capitalization of Cardano has doubled, which fully reflected the price. Anybody can say what is the reason?

Maybe this is because ADA was listed on Huobi in mid April and Huobi is a big exchange with around 1.5 billion USD daily trading volume. For example in the last 24 hours only the pair ADA/USDT alone has generated a trading volume of $5,416,860. Additionally the pair ADA/BTC has generated $3,185,780. I think Cardano has a bright future ahead and it's worth investing in.   
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Over the past two weeks, the capitalization of Cardano has doubled, which fully reflected the price. Anybody can say what is the reason?
Wait. Ada price was more than $1.2. Now we see accumulation stage. Next will growth stage. I'm sure. Without joke I think today is good time to buy more Ada
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 23, 2018, 12:51:07 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
Cardano is an interesting coin that surprised a lot last year.I am thinking about investing some money in it,but a little bit later,durung next correction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:41:38 PM
One of the most different projects in the world of cryptographic currencies is Cardano (Ada) coin. a project that will have many more users in the future. those who invest now will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 23, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
ADA (cardano) is very popular in the digital money world. The chinese project editor is also very successful. Over time, the project will make people's lives easier. this will be appreciated.

Yes.
I think Cardano is very interesting coin but the team still needs to do a great job before the result is achieved
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
The Cardano project, my opinion, has great potential and will demonstrate its capabilities next year. At the moment, most modern designs of cryptomarket are based on a second generation blockchain. Developers Cardano took a step forward and developed the key elements of the blockchain, which is already attributed to the third generation of blockchain.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 07:53:20 AM
ADA (cardano) is very popular in the digital money world. The chinese project editor is also very successful. Over time, the project will make people's lives easier. this will be appreciated.
Activity: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
This totally awesome. I'm glad to be a part of your great community. Your team has many great ideas, project and very nice community aspiring to success. Good luck
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
I also liked this project. I bought some coins last year. Now I come out of the loss. I understand that this is all speculation. We need to wait for the implementation of their road map.
Activity: 167
April 20, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
I did not know about the ADA before, I saw it on VIP, I saw ADA had good potential so I bought it and even though I have got advantage if I sell it now I will keep it
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
April 20, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
I think that ADA will be at top 10 even if the 95% cryptocurrencies die. It's a very good project which is a strong competitor to Ethereum, so i believe in Cardanos team and invest money in it for the long-term.

What makes you think so? I also watched the founders Whiteboard sessions and it all appears very intriguing. But did you have a look at the roadmap? I mean, there won't be anything big happening this year as this blockchain will golive in 1-2 years from now. By then we have no idea how the market will look like. Ethereum might be gone and next gen blockchains took over it's position.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
April 19, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

CARDANO $ADS is going to be listed on Lescovex exchange. We include $ADA in our platform along with other cryptos, assets, commodities & fiat!

https://www.lescovex.com/  Thanks to all the voters!

You can still choose and vote your favorite coin here: https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/

Telegram: https://t.me/Lescovex
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/apDa3Vw
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
It is certainly a great investment for future profits, an excellent project that, even though it is similar to Bitcoin, Cardano is developed from the outset to avoid climbing problems, that is, to allow rapid growth of demand without compromising the network.
Being designed with eyes on the future, containing complex technical solutions to the biggest problems, so that currency can achieve unprecedented scalability
copper member
Activity: 658
April 16, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Cardano has zero reason to increase in value short term of something like say VeChain or IOTA, which while also being risky holds (all of crypto is), at least have plans this year
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
cordano coin is really promising. you can invest for a long time. it is traded on many exchanges. definitely can be made to your investment wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
In the last few days, the ADA project has been positive, just as many people today are planning that they will invest in the ADA project as soon as the project has a really finished product, but so far the developers are very active, but I do not see the edges yet. Therefore, investing in such projects, I postpone for a short time
Activity: 116
April 16, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
MY opinion both are good but I suggest you to invest in Cardano   cux it's price will be increase in future.
Pages:
Jump to: