Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 23. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:30:31 PM
Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.

I agree with you, by the way tomorrow starts the ICO which will be held on the platform Cardano. The project is called Traxia, to be honest I don't know much about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
I don't invest in cardano before and now. As tezos is much more advanced in tech, I invest in tezos make me more comfortable of that.

This year, we will see tezos to the moon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 10:24:36 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

i am investing 500$ into ADA, i think it very potential to invest. it have been listing on Bittrex Exchange and have some good news from market. Many people expected it grow up 3$ soon. At now, if you have some money then should buying more and hold. it will bring big profit with you.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 14, 2018, 09:42:07 PM
Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.
Activity: 378
March 13, 2018, 07:04:28 AM
Cardano (ADA) is a promising coin with a project that seems to have a bright future. Nowadays its price is very low to give opportunity for buying and holding.
I agree but the Market Cap is already high for ADA at the price $0.2-0.21 per ADA.
At $2-$3 per ADA, the MC would exceed 50 billions.
ADA has been introduced to this world only a few time ago and that most of the people still dot know about it but one thing is for sure that the way it has started, this coin will surely surprise the investors of the crypto currency as it is going to have a huge increase in the market value and that too in a short period of time. This coin is very much capable of going up and that its demand will increase too.
First, the development team have to solve a lot of problems at the requirements for this coin. Cardano is positioning itself as a very fast, cheap, reliable and secure service for all. It will have a very work hard to solve all these problems.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
i will have to look into this coin ,sir Ebenezer has been hammering on em.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
Cardano (ADA) is a promising coin with a project that seems to have a bright future. Nowadays its price is very low to give opportunity for buying and holding.
I agree but the Market Cap is already high for ADA at the price $0.2-0.21 per ADA.
ADA has been introduced to this world only a few time ago and that most of the people still dot know about it but one thing is for sure that the way it has started, this coin will surely surprise the investors of the crypto currency as it is going to have a huge increase in the market value and that too in a short period of time. This coin is very much capable of going up and that its demand will increase too.
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
March 11, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
Activity: 30
March 04, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
I think that it takes to long before cardano reaches Its target. And there will be a real chanche it drops from the top 10 because there is little patience in the market today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
March 04, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
I think Cardano has a bright future. Will for sure stay at the top this year and can even go to top 3.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 04, 2018, 04:30:01 PM
I think that this is good project, which should all the chances to become a full competitor of the ethereum in the future.

Yes, this project seems very interesting now. I think that the creators of ETH and NEO should be more cautious. This project is pretty good to compete them all.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
March 04, 2018, 12:59:55 AM
One of the coin which has hyped a lot and still waiting for it moon. Hopefully we can see it moon

Here is my opinion!
Cardano is currently backed by (3) different but related entities: the Cardano Foundation, Emurgo, and Input Outpuk HK. The Cardano Foundation is an organization tasked with promoting, developing, and improving Cardano in the long term. Emurgo is a startup incubator that's aimed at getting new companies integrated on the Cardano blockchain.

The most important part of the team is Input Output HK; a private technology firm that's contracted to develop the Cardano platform through 2020. IOHK founders Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood were both early members of the Ethereum team, and in addition to Cardano, IOHK also manages the development of Ethereum Classic, the blockchain from which Ethereum hard-forked after the infamous DAO hacking incident.

With so much still left to cover on its roadmap, it's impossible to say for sure whether Cardano will reach the heights to which it aspires. But with a highly-experienced development team that has an intimate familiarity with its chief competitor (Ethereum), it's not hard to see why the cryptocurrency has stormed up into the top ten so quickly.
ADA - now 2810 I actually think it’s not safe to buy yet. Wait for a bottom to form
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 03, 2018, 10:52:04 PM
One of the coin which has hyped a lot and still waiting for it moon. Hopefully we can see it moon
Activity: 336
March 03, 2018, 10:40:16 PM
This coin certainly deserves attention.  Of course now it has already become popular, and its value has increased.  Those who bought it immediately received more than 200% profit.  But because of the general market decline, the price for ADA is now good, and you can buy it.
Activity: 21
March 03, 2018, 10:33:12 PM
Definitely a long term hold. Promising and a very complex project being undertaken.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 03, 2018, 09:38:32 PM
Yes i invested here when first this coin listed and become top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap. In my opinion this coin has massive potential to grow because any solid team behind it. And the technology  also unique and has many features.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 03, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
The lower it gets, the more I'd buy. If it is a project that you believe in, this is the rational approach to take.
We can expect to see it starting to pick up momentum towards the end of this year, and go boom early next year as their major milestones are reached.
Activity: 490
March 03, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
I have invested in Cardano about a year ago, the price was very low and I think Cardano is very promising coin. I still think so and hope the price will grow.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 03, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
Coincheckup places Cardano on the #1 Algro Score position!

>> https://coincheckup.com/
Pages:
Jump to: