Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 21. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

I also think it is very promising.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 11:03:57 PM
I just initiated 50k position in ADA, hoping to add another 50k bfr this thing takes off. Sold all my ETH - seems like a useless garbage to me
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 30, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
Not now. Still I don't see how this bllockchain will be used. Description of Cardano very beautiful, but this blockchain useless at the moment and I think that currently this coin is overvalued.
The fact is that there are a lot of such projects for today and it's very difficult to choose a more promising and qualitative one. Especially the level of the fall of the market does not have the best effect on the investor's possibilities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
Not now. Still I don't see how this bllockchain will be used. Description of Cardano very beautiful, but this blockchain useless at the moment and I think that currently this coin is overvalued.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
a feature of Cardano is that after 2020, the project will develop with the full participation of the community. All users who have Ada tokens (internal Cardano crypto) will be able to vote for future changes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
The Cardano project is a very promising project, it is a very evolving project among platforms. There is a lot of talk about this project, so you should also read about it, but it would be better to buy a few coins at once.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 30, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
I have already invested in ADA, but right now it is a very difficult climate to profit in, in fact I suspect that nearly all ICOs launching around now will fail to reach their cap, unless they go the private investment route, or have a low soft cap. ADA, NEO and EOS really had a lot of potential, if the uptrend had continued into 2018 I could have seen each of these in the top 10.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
After the overwhelming success of Vitalik Buterin and his offspring Ethereum, many developers undertook to create new crypto-currencies with an integrated function of smart contracts. However, not all projects have been successful. What can not be said about Cardano - the crypto currency, which appeared only a few months ago, but already managed to conquer the Asian market and enter the world top crypto currency.this currency has a great future!!!!

need to shift to a different asset and trying to decide between qtum and cardano. qtum is a very good coin but is now pricey while cardano is just as good and price is still affordable. i think cardano does have just as bright a future ahead as qtum does, so cardano it is then.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
After the overwhelming success of Vitalik Buterin and his offspring Ethereum, many developers undertook to create new crypto-currencies with an integrated function of smart contracts. However, not all projects have been successful. What can not be said about Cardano - the crypto currency, which appeared only a few months ago, but already managed to conquer the Asian market and enter the world top crypto currency.this currency has a great future!!!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 28, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

I have invested in ADA lastyear, and it got me wrong options and I have sold my shares right about this day. I fell sorry for my self for having a weak hand.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 08:22:48 AM
I am about to invest in ADA, current levels are so attractive in long term. It can easily make 10x, moreover they will release main product soon. The only thing I care about is enormous total supply, like Ripple. This fact restrict possibility of high growth
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
  I'm a cardano holder.  Chuck hoskinson knows what time it is,  
Activity: 98
March 27, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Yes, this is a great coin for investing. They have a very cool project team and so on. The price is just fine to enter  now . But do not hope for a quick profit. For me, it's a coin for long time.HODL!
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 27, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
Cardano is one of the best Altcoin, I have already invested some amount of investment in Cardano. The growth of the Cardano is going to be great. The project is very good.

I've gotten involved with Cardano lately and I must say that It's a really great cryptocurrency. Although the price hss gotten so low since everything on coinmarketcap.com is down. Except for a few coins. It's the kind of project that I would tell my friends about and that they should buy in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
All you need to know about this project:
https://cardanoexplorer.com/
Epoch                37
Slot                  166
Since                1 minutes  
Transactions      0
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Ada is amazing project, but I haven't bought it yet. I am confident that it will only grow, so I am going to buy it in the near future as soon as there are available funds.
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
Cardano seems to be a reliable platform for blockade, thanks to its unique approach to the use of scientific methods in development. We expect from Cardano great things in the future between his use of scientific philosophy and the fact that it is completely open.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 04:31:30 PM
Cardano is one of the best Altcoin, I have already invested some amount of investment in Cardano. The growth of the Cardano is going to be great. The project is very good.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
I was thinking about grabbing a bag of Cardano, but there is so much strong infrastructure projects out there its hard to decide which one to choose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
It's a good project and a nice coin to invest in, but for me, I think it has to be long term to buy and hold to get goals..
Pages:
Jump to: