Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 33. (Read 48387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 10, 2019, 01:23:21 PM
I think that at this moment Cardano is not a competitor for Ethereum. Ethereum has a large ecosystem and a large number of developers. Cardano is very far behind in development from Ethereum. I do not believe that Cardano will be successful.

Exactly. Cardano may be a good cryptocurrency with a huge vision to transform the blockchain industry, but so far, its development team has been slow in contrast to other platforms like Ethereum and EOS. This way, Cardano may never destroy or replace Ethereum, since Ethereum will always be in the lead of development and innovation. However, one thing that ADA could do is to complement Ethereum as an alternative smart contract platform for the mainstream world. ADA could use just Ethereum's help to improve itself over time. The same thing could happen vice versa with Ethereum.

Based on facts, Cardano's co-founder (Charles Hoskinson) has worked on Ethereum before. This means, that he has some experience related to how smart contracts work unlike any other. Perhaps, Cardano would succeed over time, as Hoskinson guides it every step of the way. On the other hand, Ethereum has Vitalik which is also experienced in the field of smart contracts and blockchain technology. Both platforms have good leaders that have a great vision towards making smart contracts practical for the world.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever Cardano will remain alive and actively supported by people in the mainstream world or not. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 03:23:26 PM
ETH has a huge team and support, so I don’t think that someone will be able to get around it soon, despite the general trend, it has grown and has already shown x2.
Anyway, cardano is still far below ethereum which seems unlikely to destroy ethereum easily, we know the story of the previous XRP which continued to compete with ether and some would say it would overtake bitcoin, but we can see that ether has recovered and is back in position 2nd, so I'm sure the cardano's distance will still not be able to destroy ether even though all efforts have been implemented.
Yeah i have seen such equation 6 month ago and many people comment XRP will so..so..but ether still now on the second position. so i totally agree with you.
Yes Ripple is gradually gaining heights in price every year, of course, he is far from the price of etherium.
Activity: 420
January 09, 2019, 04:17:54 AM
This is impossible. I think such remarks are damaging the supporters of Ethereum. We don't welcome people like this. I think you underestimated the strength of Ethereum and know that the cryptocurrency bull market in 2017 was created by Ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 08:21:06 PM
Not at all, Cardano doesn't even have enough unique features to compete with Ethereum newtork at any level, I think cardano doesn't pose a single threat on ethereum existence.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
January 08, 2019, 08:15:49 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
The article is quite good and complete, but I think it's still not enough. ETH is coin platform for ICOs and it is fast. It will never be replaced.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 07:28:23 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
your title in this thread is really amusing Grin i dont think cardano will destroy ethereum, surpassing maybe but destroy Huh never gonna happen
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 08, 2019, 07:28:14 PM
I think that at this moment Cardano is not a competitor for Ethereum. Ethereum has a large ecosystem and a large number of developers. Cardano is very far behind in development from Ethereum. I do not believe that Cardano will be successful.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
January 08, 2019, 07:26:39 PM

If there is one type of coin that can destroy ETH, I think it's only EOS. The coin is relatively stable. Has a background and a large community.

What is so good about EOS is their backer, supporter, and money. If we are talking about the technology, EOS still far behind ETH. Let's not talk about the fact that ETH will get another boost in their technology in a couple of weeks later, and again EOS is not as stable as you think. The price got pumped and dumped constantly for a period of time, there is no way something like that to be called stable.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
January 08, 2019, 07:23:37 PM

If there is one type of coin that can destroy ETH, I think it's only EOS. The coin is relatively stable. Has a background and a large community.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 07:14:06 PM
Cardano won't bring Ethereum down. The news is just a crazy idea. How could Cardano destroy Ethereum when in fact Cardano is having a hard time staying on top. Currently, Cardano's price is at the floor.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 08, 2019, 06:51:57 PM
Smile! I don't think there is should  be comparisons between cardano and erhereum talk less cardano destroying ethereum. Been the fact that cardano has gained some good news from the Japanese side, it can't still destroy ethereum because ethereum has been existing for long and is being recognized by most people cardano.
Lol you didn't even watched the fact that OP has disappeared. This is a shilling thread and i have experienced to see OP was creating bunch of FUD threads against another altcoin. ADA still remain on its place and there will be no chance to beat ether.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
January 08, 2019, 06:25:28 PM

what a great article,,,
i know cardano is a good altcoins. but, in my opinion cardano will never beat ethereum my friend
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 06:22:42 PM
Smile! I don't think there is should  be comparisons between cardano and erhereum talk less cardano destroying ethereum. Been the fact that cardano has gained some good news from the Japanese side, it can't still destroy ethereum because ethereum has been existing for long and is being recognized by most people cardano.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 06:13:44 PM
I trust Ether more. It seems to me that this project causes more trust among people and large investors than cardano. I invest in ETH
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 08, 2019, 06:06:29 PM
Even Ethereum can destroy Ethereum. While Cardano is a solid project, I haven't seen enough movement in its quarter that will give the impression that it will destroy Ethereum.
Activity: 462
January 08, 2019, 05:13:32 PM
Ether is a very strong project. I do not believe that this project has competitors now. It seems to me that cardano cannot be a competitor for Ether. ADA is much weaker.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 08, 2019, 04:17:26 PM
The topic can be a little confusing, because on see it, i asked myself how possible ethereum cam be killed. This is what i have never thought of, but i believe cardano is not able to achieve that fit, because it does not have the tech to do that, most especially its features.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
January 08, 2019, 03:51:03 PM
Good news for Cardano coming from the far east. Cardano (ADA) has Become Particularly visible on Japanese tv stations. it is expected to reach the highest price within this year. Position within top five cryptocurrencies.
I hope that this will happen this year. because if the true growth of cardano will occur and will be the highest this year it will be a good opportunity for investment. but we cannot see it as a riskless opportunity. it is possible all possibilities will occur in the future. there are a lot of risks that can occur, we have to examine it again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 03:44:59 PM
Good news for Cardano coming from the far east. Cardano (ADA) has Become Particularly visible on Japanese tv stations. it is expected to reach the highest price within this year. Position within top five cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 08, 2019, 03:36:26 PM
Cardano is still in its very beginnings. Even after being launched nearly 2 years ago, it still lacks smart contract functionality. The development process for ADA has been somewhat slow, in contrast to Ethereum. For this very reason, Cardano may never overcome or destroy Ethereum in the future. However, if it somehow manages to accelerate development speed bringing a VM for the execution of smart contracts within the mainstream world, then it could be considered as a true rival of Ethereum.

As of now, ADA is just a mere cryptocurrency just like most altcoins in existence today. Everything about the roadmap is fantastic, but the slowness of the Cardano project in delivering new features will cause it to stay behind in technology, while other alternatives (like EOS) take the lead. Eventually, both Cardano and Ethereum will part their separate ways in terms of technicalities and mainstream adoption. Which means, that nether Cardano can destroy Ethereum or viceversa.

Nonetheless, it's good to invest into ADA while it's cheap as it could become extremely valuable after the launch of its smart contract features. Being driven from a scientific philosophy would make it unique in respect to other well-known smart contract platforms. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: