Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 31. (Read 48387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 14, 2019, 11:43:04 AM
I agree, I also believe that the developers of Cardano should create a more successful basis for their project, and only then will this coin have more investors, and they will be able to compete with Ether. In the meantime, I do not dare say that Cardano promising and popular project.

That's the point. Cardano has been extremely slow in development, which has left the project behind others that are highly active and supported by their communities. Ethereum still has the lead, because it always delivers (although the promised Casper PoS still hasn't been activated yet). This way, Cardano will never destroy Ethereum, staying behind the leading cryptocurrencies for a long time.

Still, there's hope for Cardano if releases its VM for smart contract functionality. Only then, Cardano can be compared with Ethereum as it will have the same features as its rival. With many smart contract platforms available today (such as NEO, EOS, Waves, Tezos, Tron, and now Stratis), it'll become extremely difficult for Cardano to stay ahead in the competition.

Therefore, I believe that Cardano will not destroy Ethereum but rather complement it over time. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 05:28:48 PM
No, cardano is close to become abandoned project. i haven't heard from cardano developers for ages. Can you believe, none of them is going to destroy ethereum,because they can't develop mass product.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 13, 2019, 04:37:20 PM
wow cardano will destroy ethereum, if that happens it means that the cardano will continue to grow, from prices that maybe exceed ethereum prices, from the bigger community and many who will use the cardano platform, it is good, we wait when that happens.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
January 13, 2019, 03:50:37 PM
I don't think that Cardano will be able to surpass Ethereum, as the main demand now is Ethereum. Cardano have no implementation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 12:32:01 PM
Even though Cardano is superior to ETH, until now it has been proven that ETH still persists, for example ICO has so far been built on ETH, that's how it is. so Cardano has potential but does not have realization  Wink

I agree with you, but if Ethereum falls, then developers can stop using the Ethereum platform to create their tokens and then Ethereum will cease to be so popular as it is now.
Aunny do you believe it yourself? Ethereum will never fall to a penny, and the founder of ethereum is not profitable at all.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 13, 2019, 10:51:09 AM
It's quite sad that many here in the cryptocurrency space is having some hate against ethereum, I think ethereum is quite not responsible in all the lost of the investor in the market. Ethereum is doing well despite of all the things they are saying. And I think that, without the smart contract, there will be some hard time for the good projects to be implemented in the market.
copper member
Activity: 168
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 13, 2019, 09:07:22 AM
I do not think that destruction will occur, Ethereum looks more powerful than Cardano. Ethereum has a great team and he is famous with a long history, but Cardano is also promising. While the situation is, and the future will show.
copper member
Activity: 112
SIGMA
January 13, 2019, 08:35:10 AM
honestly most people won't care if cardano destroys ethereum or vice versa because we're here only looking for profit and as long as it's profitable then we will buy it and if it makes us lose then we won't buy it and we will sell it.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
January 13, 2019, 08:15:02 AM
Actually nothing impossible but if you see the process and the journey of the ETH it is enough to convince ETH has a lot of development. Though a lot of contract address that is in use scammer but in january 2019 ETH will experience a hardfork. And let's see if ADA or EOS can still compete with the ETH or not.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 13, 2019, 07:22:46 AM
I don't think cardano will destroy ethereum, cardano is a promising crypto, but it can not destroy ethereum you know ethereum is a popular crypto than cardano.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 05:41:26 AM
Half of year passed and I think Cardano didn't destroy Ethereum. So you guys were not right. Cardano is good, but ETH is better as for me.
Activity: 438
January 13, 2019, 05:36:15 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Cardano is a great coin but I don't think Cardano can destroy Ethereum. Ethereum has a long history of development, the community of Ethereum is huge. If Cardano can destroy Ethereum it must be in a very far future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 02:08:53 PM
I doubt that this is even possible if we compare the two projects, we see that in technical terms, Ethereum is superior to Cordano, and the team and community of Ethereum are much more active. Of course, time will tell if Cordano is a really good project.

Cardano is a cool project, but it will never destroy Ethereum. ETH team is great, and the support of the crypto community is huge as well. I invest in ADA as I believe that this altcoin will grow, but Ethereum will be superior.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
Even though Cardano is superior to ETH, until now it has been proven that ETH still persists, for example ICO has so far been built on ETH, that's how it is. so Cardano has potential but does not have realization  Wink

I agree with you, but if Ethereum falls, then developers can stop using the Ethereum platform to create their tokens and then Ethereum will cease to be so popular as it is now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
January 12, 2019, 12:27:45 PM
Activity: 378
January 12, 2019, 09:52:39 AM
I'm sure most people here still doubt whether cardano is capable of destroying ethereum, I am among those who aren't sure about that,
because ethereum has a larger community and also ethereum is very popular, it would be difficult for cardano to go beyond ethereum
Activity: 12
MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal
January 12, 2019, 09:40:27 AM

Cardano, founded by one of the first Erthereum developers by Charles Hoskinson, is a decentralized platform that provides a reliable and scalable complex programmable transfer of value. It is based on technology designed to create a new decentralized economy and democratize finance in emerging markets. Cardano seeks to become a platform for smart contracts by developing a new functional programming language known as Haskell, which allows "to write in a more secure and reliable way because it has a mathematical approach." It will surpass the etherium, I believe it.

I doubt it, as also Eth is one project the chinese are working in. Whatever china puts their resource on it's very difficult to get destroyed as eth also is established. So I doubt it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 12, 2019, 09:34:46 AM
Ethereum is more strong than th e Cardano because we see the progress of the ethereum compared to Cardano but Cardano is also potential. No one will better to destroy and from the title I think it's too far from the reality which is Cardano destroy the ethereum. Maybe  ethereum will destroy the Cardano. Ethereum will increase very high like what the value of the bitcoin reach and it can beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 602
January 12, 2019, 09:27:32 AM
It looks like another joke on this topic, all these conversations do not really solve anything and do not lead to anything, so you should not try to change something in the opinions of people. All this is just laughter and jokes.
Activity: 322
January 12, 2019, 09:24:15 AM
Personally, I do not believe that Cardano would destroy the Ethereum! In my opinion, Cardano is still too weak and not fully developed project, so he could compete with the Ether. It certainly can't happen anytime soon.
I agree, I also believe that the developers of Cardano should create a more successful basis for their project, and only then will this coin have more investors, and they will be able to compete with Ether. In the meantime, I do not dare say that Cardano promising and popular project.
Pages:
Jump to: