Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 29. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 30, 2019, 03:15:49 PM
Personally  will say this topic is a mere speculation but not exactly what will happen in the cryptocurrency space, I never see any possibility of Cardano taking over ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 03:11:41 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
The Ethereum has a great future, and ada now looks not in the best news background , I think this coin is better to enter when there is a bullish trend
The fact is that many competitors ethereum, which today show good results in the cryptocurrency market, are successful because of their individuality and due to certain factors that differ from each other. Nevertheless, ethereum still leads in the cryptocurrency market, and such coins as cardano, neo, stellar and waves will only be used in certain projects and conditions. In addition, they will not be massive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 03:01:11 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
The Ethereum has a great future, and ada now looks not in the best news background , I think this coin is better to enter when there is a bullish trend
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 02:47:53 PM
I think this is not feasible considering that etheruem is the second most popular Cryptocurrency after bitcoin and it has more use as more than cardano in every ramifications.
So cardano cannot destroy etheruem not even in the nearest future.
especially in the near future, in my opinion, it is very difficult for cardano to destroy ETH because ETH has a very large community that will be very difficult to destroy because there are many coins that want to replace ETH.
and even I think ETH will develop even better from now on and it will further the distance from other coins.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 01:51:31 PM
I think this is not feasible considering that etheruem is the second most popular Cryptocurrency after bitcoin and it has more use as more than cardano in every ramifications.
So cardano cannot destroy etheruem not even in the nearest future.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 30, 2019, 01:34:57 PM
this is impossible. there are many professors on the DAD team, and they lack practice.. there are currently no quality projects on the DAD platform. ETH has been very popular now. their gap is so big.
I think that whatever platform is used does not rule out the possibility of success, we cannot judge the potential of coins and projects simply because the platform has the potential to fail and scam.
an example is that although ETH is bigger and more popular but there are many fraudulent projects that use the ETH platform so I don't think it all depends on the platform
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 01:11:19 PM
I don't really know about cardano coins or maybe what you say is true, but I don't think cardano will destroy ethereum. The fact is that ethereum has a lot of fans so it's quite difficult in my opinion cardano will destroy ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
January 30, 2019, 01:00:34 PM
Cardano may be good but to beat ethereum, I think that is not realistic. I think Cardano was born with its own direction rather than destroying ETH
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
January 30, 2019, 12:56:43 PM

Ethereum is the biggest blockchain platform with the biggest team of developers, do you think that Cardano with less funds and less developers could beat Ethereum, really?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 30, 2019, 12:53:38 PM
I think Cardano will find its own customers. Ethereum foundation has a lot of partners and customers so it will be very difficult to lure them all away to a brand new smart contract platform.
Activity: 518
January 30, 2019, 12:48:21 PM
Do you guys really think that there will be a coin that will distroy Ethereum? Every time when I read such posts, nothing happens Smiley
Her, this coin will not rise to etherium and certainly will not destroy the STRONG empire of ethereum.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 12:13:52 AM

I now do not see any arguments to the fact that Cardano will be able to reach such a level and surpass the successful positions of Ethereum. Of course, today Cardano has certain advantages and good development potential. But in any case, it is Ethereum that will remain king in the altcoins market.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 21, 2019, 04:05:18 PM
this coin came from zfyriuma I doubt that it will destroy it
Activity: 390
January 21, 2019, 03:54:10 PM
that's just personal claim from Cardano, and many CEO/founder from some project claim they can replace/destroy/whatever they want claim about their project, it is common from a project claim that for raise reputation and attract investors into their ecosystem
January 21, 2019, 03:47:24 PM
Do you guys really think that there will be a coin that will distroy Ethereum? Every time when I read such posts, nothing happens Smiley
Do not worry each other dear, no one will destroy them, almost
everything is tied to ethereum, and bitcoin is their king.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 21, 2019, 03:39:04 PM
January 21, 2019, 03:38:20 PM
Ethereum, in comparison to Cardano, is too solidified in the to ignore.
At present, the difference between the ether market cap And ADA is staggering, it’s hard to accurately predict what the true value of the Cardano platform will be until its features are fully operational. But as soon as new projects have their DApps on cardano, there should be more success using the Cardano blockchain, and the value of ADA will likely increase to meet the growing demand.
But till then ETH is the blockchain king
That's it! Cardano will be down for a long time. Before rising in price, he has to do a lot, well, for a start, at least they started to pay them in the crypto market.
I think that this will not happen. Despite the fact that the updating of the ethereum word was delayed, But this will only benefit, and another coin will not be able to compete with ethereum.
You are absolutely right my friend, temperance gives a price only for ethereum and will only be persistent.
January 21, 2019, 03:35:47 PM
That's it! Cardano will be down for a long time. Before rising in price, he has to do a lot, well, for a start, at least they started to pay them in the crypto market.

I don't think that Cardano will be down for a long time, since it's just starting to flourish within crypto land. Its newest iteration known as Shelley, will further decentralize its blockchain, resulting in greater demand across many crypto exchanges. Of course, Cardano's price is dependent on Bitcoin's price movement on the market. Which means, that if Bitcoin is low, so will Cardano or Ethereum. What really matters here is that Cardano has remained strong, even if Ethereum is way ahead of it.

With ongoing developments, I'm sure that Cardano will become a truly decentralized and reliable smart contract platform for the masses to enjoy. However, it cannot destroy Ethereum simply because ETH has an established brand and mainstream adoption unlike any other smart contract platform in existence. Just sharing my thoughts Grin

Well, cardano is far from ethereum, cardano only falls after the start, and there has been no one surge since 2017.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2019, 04:21:29 PM

I don't think that Cardano will be down for a long time, since it's just starting to flourish within crypto land. Its newest iteration known as Shelley, will further decentralize its blockchain, resulting in greater demand across many crypto exchanges. Of course, Cardano's price is dependent on Bitcoin's price movement on the market. Which means, that if Bitcoin is low, so will Cardano or Ethereum. What really matters here is that Cardano has remained strong, even if Ethereum is way ahead of it.

With ongoing developments, I'm sure that Cardano will become a truly decentralized and reliable smart contract platform for the masses to enjoy. However, it cannot destroy Ethereum simply because ETH has an established brand and mainstream adoption unlike any other smart contract platform in existence. Just sharing my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 17, 2019, 01:43:35 PM
Ethereum, in comparison to Cardano, is too solidified in the to ignore.
At present, the difference between the ether market cap And ADA is staggering, it’s hard to accurately predict what the true value of the Cardano platform will be until its features are fully operational. But as soon as new projects have their DApps on cardano, there should be more success using the Cardano blockchain, and the value of ADA will likely increase to meet the growing demand.
But till then ETH is the blockchain king
I think that this will not happen. Despite the fact that the updating of the ethereum word was delayed, But this will only benefit, and another coin will not be able to compete with ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: