Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 19. (Read 27927 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
December 06, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
ethereum will never need anything to and i hope taht ypu will see taht ethereum is the king of the world of the xryptocurrency
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 06, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
I really like the Cardano project. In this project, a great team is finance for product development. But ethereum is already a working platform.
Activity: 353
December 06, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
I dont think that Cardano will replace Eth. Although Cardano is a Ada cryptocurrency which is going very popular. But we all known with eth that it has many users in the world and its called queen if we consider btc as king.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 06, 2018, 04:02:58 PM
It's still too early to predict the future of Cardano. Ethereum is well established and tested platform while Cardano is still to start on the path of Ethereum.
So, we can't even compare them within the next 2 years and after that the improvements in both Ethereum and Cardano would decide their future.

I agree, no matter how badly the Ethereum project is doing right now, its stands firmly on his feet, it is well known to everyone, it has a huge developer community and incredible support. There is no question of any replacement yet.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 06, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Personally, I think as follows as Cardano for me is not a familiar cryptocurrency and I have not heard about it where it is sold at what price. But Ethereum for me is a promising cryptocurrency with great development potential. And yet the fact that on the platform of ethereum large amount of ICO is located. And the more Ester in importance goes in second place after Bitcoin. And I am sure that in the Cryptocurrency Aether you can easily get a good profit from investing.
Activity: 726
December 06, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
I was very surprised by the ethereum performance that was decreasing, and I was starting to doubt about their future, maybe it's time to move on to other assets including cardano
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 06, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
The fact that CEO of the Cardano project was writing the Ethereum whitepaper means that this persons knows what to do. But they released only testnet which is sad.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
December 06, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Not sure why this is still a thing. Each of these platform projects are able to get a piece of the pie. It's not healthy to accept only one provider all the time. Ethereum will stay in business, albeit with a much smaller market share, since there are several good platforms, including Cardano...however, I am not so sure if Cardano has what it takes to become market leader, maybe in a year orso there are much better projects...people in crypto can get their funds from a to b in a jiffy!
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 06, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
Well, now Cardano will replace ETH. Previously, everyone said that EOS replacement ETH, things are there. I believe that no one can replace ETH. You can create something similar, with the same functions, but do not forget that it is one thing to build, and the second to gain popularity. I will give an example: I want to run ico and for this I need to choose a platform, so creating my platform from scratch is not realistic, since you need a lot of money, but they are not there yet. So, what platform will I choose, the one that has already been tested by time and has a number of positive reviews and popularity, or is it a new one that nobody else has really used and doesn’t really know? So ETH has earned its place among the platforms and it is not so easy to move it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 06, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
How can CARDANO replace Ethereum? Do they have the same project working on?
Are they a rival in the market? they are not, by replacing them in the market rank you dont need to replace them.
Just do your job and make good development on your project and people will give you the demand to raise the price and then you will have a higher ranking then.
what can they do and tell about the upcoming Ethereum 2.0?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
I think the Cardano is a potentially good coin and it could become a competitor to Ethereum, but it is unlikely it will be able to get around it. This is possible only if Ethereum continues to fall in price and investors stop trusting Ethereum.

Agree with that. ADA has a good potential, but in order to replace ETH, they should be better then ETH. And this is possible only if Cardano builds infrastructure better than Ethereum has and if Ethereum seriously ruins its reputation.
Activity: 616
December 06, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
This can only happen if Ethereum does not meet the expectations of all investors at all. At the moment Cardano has no other chances.

And today, despite all that is happening in the market. ETH is and will be a project that will serve as a platform for new projects. The project and the development team do not want to waste time on all this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
Cardano replaces Ethereum?
Cardano is one of the coins that has good potential, but I think the competitor closest to Ethereum is EOS. Even so Ethereum has reacted with these issues by releasing Ethereum 2.0, Ethereum is still very popular now with the support of the community and ICO who use the Ethereum network.

If Ethereum 2.0 Project runs smoothly I think it is difficult for competitors to replace Ethereum at this time, we wait until the Ethereum 2.0 project is finished and see what will happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 12:55:42 PM
Cardano is excellent coin but etherum is great coin at this time ethereum is down but you can see the whole crypto market is down and cardano can never take the place of ethereum atleast near future.
Activity: 350
December 06, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
Maybe Cardano is a very powerful project, but today it has not grown to ETH, it will take a long time until it catches up with ETH, but it may not happen and there are many reasons for this.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 06, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
I have been hearing all these tall claims about Cardano for the last 12 months or so. But ADA seems to have lost the momentum. It has lost almost 98% of the value and the trade volumes are disappearing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
No doubts Cardano is doing great but it is too far from that moment when it will replace ethereum
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 06, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
This can only happen if Ethereum does not meet the expectations of all investors at all. At the moment Cardano has no other chances.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
I think the Cardano is a potentially good coin and it could become a competitor to Ethereum, but it is unlikely it will be able to get around it. This is possible only if Ethereum continues to fall in price and investors stop trusting Ethereum.
Activity: 854
December 06, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.

You need to get English assistance before posting!

It's funny that you are now attacking the grammar Grin
His statement has a sense though
Pages:
Jump to: