Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 4. (Read 27925 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 18, 2019, 08:18:33 PM
ETH is still the most preferred platform for ICOs and also a popular trading pair currency on most exchanges. Cardano has yet to prove itself.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 18, 2019, 08:05:03 PM
I even saw, cardano took steps like ETH,
that is, the two coins try to switch from POW to POS,
and this to me is a good step to start something new,
but I hope cardano and ETH don't drop each other,
because I see both have different visions and missions. so it doesn't matter.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 07:53:54 PM
Cardano certainly has the opportunity to replace ethereum and even bitcoin, support for devs. which is very strong and the number of users that continues to grow is certainly a consideration that Cardano is feasible to replace ethereum.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 18, 2019, 07:29:07 PM
Ethereum is one of the strongest coins and that is why I doubt that Cardano will be able to bypass Ethereum. Cardano has a good project, but there is no implementation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 05:30:19 PM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

This post was made in August 2018 and Cardano has gotten very poorer than etherum
In fact stellar and waves make greater impacts now than Cardano

Maybe Cardano was just a fluke after all
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 18, 2019, 04:20:51 PM
Eth now looks very weak. But I do not think that ETH will be able to give way to another coin. It seems to me that soon Ether will become as expensive and popular as it used to be.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 03:09:44 PM
I think the cardano takes a long time to replace Ethereum. there must be a new breakthrough and quality development of cardano if you want to replace ethereum. I think ethereum will not be replaced by a cardano.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 03:02:06 PM
Right now, truly speaking, no idea about any such statements or comparison. As soon as the market shows a slight variations whether positive or negative, it will become easy for us to estimate a little about every coins future.
Activity: 182
January 18, 2019, 02:52:02 PM
Ether is now in decline. But I very much doubt that Cardano can become better than ether. Technologically ETH is very strong.
Now all the coins are in decline, if you invest then of course both coins are good , because they are fundamentally supported , and the developers are unlikely to throw their projects!
Activity: 53
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 18, 2019, 09:35:02 AM
I don't think Cardano will be able to replace ethereum, even though the cardano is a good coin with its technology, but I don't think Cardano will be able to change the popularity of ethereum. Because in my opinion, ethereum is currently the best altcon for long-term investment. and almost all ICOs use ethereum as their payment instrument
Activity: 295
January 18, 2019, 08:19:04 AM
If Cardano wants to take over Ethereum, they must be able to take 50% of the hearts of the Ethereum community, if they don't do it, I think it will be difficult. We all know that this year there will be a lot of updates from the Ethereum platform and this will grab the attention of the Ethereum holders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 18, 2019, 08:14:48 AM
I think Cardano will not be able to replace his position ethereum. Because ethereum is also a good altcoin that we use in the long run. And now many new ICOs use the ethereum base.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 08:08:39 AM
I will not say the same thing as almost every person is probably saying here. I just want to add that today the ETH project has tremendous power, tremendous possibilities for refinement and development. I think that all this is enough just to crush the ADA.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
January 18, 2019, 08:05:47 AM
it is excluded. cardano can never force out ethereum as it is not so popular
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 08:05:14 AM
Cardano is excellent coin but ETH  has extra place in crypto market so i think it is not possible in near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 08:01:35 AM
cardano is definitely a good project but it won't replace eth actually both are development coins but there is no comparison of both
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 17, 2019, 06:48:46 PM
Cardano project seriously announced itself in the cryptocurrency market.
At the moment I do not see that he is competing with Ethereum, but in the foreseeable future I do not exclude such a possibility.
It all depends on a large number of factors, but still I currently choose Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 17, 2019, 06:45:18 PM
Seems your prediction gone true and this is the time for Cardano to reveal themselves as the next generation of ethereum.

Yes. I think the project has a great chance to become a competitor to ethereum if in the first quarter of this year the developers successfully update the Cardano project to the Shelley stage.
No eth will be eth and cardano will be cardano. Now, if you are referring to tge marketcap volume of the crypto the edge against the eth from cardano is quite huge. Eth is already establish and this is why I disagree with your opinion. Seems like most of the crypto in the market are using ethereum platform so this makes it possible for ethereum to have an edge over other crypto in the market.
In the future we will be able to see which platform will become the most popular for creating projects. Do not forget that it is necessary to reduce the risks: to invest in several projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
January 16, 2019, 06:28:31 PM
Seems your prediction gone true and this is the time for Cardano to reveal themselves as the next generation of ethereum.

Yes. I think the project has a great chance to become a competitor to ethereum if in the first quarter of this year the developers successfully update the Cardano project to the Shelley stage.
No eth will be eth and cardano will be cardano. Now, if you are referring to tge marketcap volume of the crypto the edge against the eth from cardano is quite huge. Eth is already establish and this is why I disagree with your opinion. Seems like most of the crypto in the market are using ethereum platform so this makes it possible for ethereum to have an edge over other crypto in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 06:22:36 PM
Ether is now in decline. But I very much doubt that Cardano can become better than ether. Technologically ETH is very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: