Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 6. (Read 27925 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 12, 2019, 06:23:18 AM
I don't think that a cardano will replace ethereum, the comparison is still too far away so don't expect it in the near future. ethereum is already popular with many who like this coin so I think it is still too early to replace ethereum. ethereum the best altcoins from others.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 12, 2019, 05:57:30 AM
Let the developers work hard to bring their platforms to the better, and whatever will happen to the two projects, of course I will follow which is better in development if the cardano is better than Ethereum, of course that is a good thing because there is a better platform for placing our assets.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 12, 2019, 05:45:35 AM
Cardano is really good project and its working more smooth than ethereum.
ADA price is increasing like crazy and ethereum prices are in free fall.
ADA is really the best one out there.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
January 12, 2019, 05:43:28 AM
Not impossible to happen but still investors love ETH and more project still come using ERC-20 by smart contract in ether so I think ethereum is hard to replace .
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 05:35:04 AM
There are so many coins that claim to go beyond Ethereum. In fact, there are currently no coins that can surpass the position of Ethereum. I think it is difficult to surpass EOS, so Ethereum will not be surpassed. It will be upgraded immediately.
I am already sure that there will be no such that Cardano will be able to catch up with Ethereum in terms of capitalization or liquidity. It is possible that Ethereum can even catch up with Bitcoin.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
January 12, 2019, 05:07:07 AM
There are so many coins that claim to go beyond Ethereum. In fact, there are currently no coins that can surpass the position of Ethereum. I think it is difficult to surpass EOS, so Ethereum will not be surpassed. It will be upgraded immediately.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
January 12, 2019, 05:01:23 AM
It is free for the CEO or someone else to see that their coin or token can replace the ETH. But in fact, today the condition of the market is very difficult. I don't think that the coin can reach and pass Etherum. Moreover, Cardano is a new coin and it still has the smaller volume on the market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
January 12, 2019, 04:41:21 AM
I think, it never happens that cardano can replace or destroy ethereum. For me, the cardano did not have enough ability to accomplish this plan. The ceo of cardano is only dreaming thats why she or he said this kind of thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 03:43:35 AM
Cardano might be a good project but is far from replacing ethereum. There are other coin that are very good as well but we need to understand that ethereum has come a long way to get to where it is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 03:14:24 AM
How come cardano could replace of eth position, look price about cardano and eth then you can compare how far cardano price between eth, impossible cardano could replace of eth position and eth have famous of altcoin so far.
the possibilities are only very small, but in the future nobody knows. I think ETH also has the potential to die so that every coin has the opportunity to replace ETH.

Are you very sure if ETH will last forever at the top of the market? I am sure you will also have doubts about ETH even though it is small because ETH is not the perfect coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 03:04:26 AM
CEO of cardano is free to express his mind but don't forget that this will be determine by the community,and as far as am concern, cardano is far from replacing ethereum, there are other coin that have got better features
Activity: 158
January 12, 2019, 01:03:20 AM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

I think there is a possibility but not yet this year or even the next. Although Cardano is doing good in the market, it is still behind to ethereum in terms of market capitalization. Also, with the upcoming advances in its blockchain, I am hoping that the ethereum platform to be more attractive to investors.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
January 12, 2019, 12:40:16 AM
I don't think that will ever happen. ethereum has become one of the oldest altcoins and it gives him more value for holders and more stable coins.
I guess people will prefer ethereum than cardano
Activity: 648
January 11, 2019, 11:51:52 PM
How come cardano could replace of eth position, look price about cardano and eth then you can compare how far cardano price between eth, impossible cardano could replace of eth position and eth have famous of altcoin so far.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2019, 11:24:13 PM
t is difficult for cardano to be able to replace ethereum even though coin is a giant killer though, until now ethereum is still on a cardono and there are still many supporters for ethereum even though this coin has decreased, but the growth of a good cardano and in the future will surely grow better
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 08:16:37 PM
Of course Cardano has the potential to replace Ethereum, but the thing to know is that the number of tokens and smart contracts based on ethereum is certainly a difficult thing for Cardano to replace ethereum.
Activity: 616
January 11, 2019, 07:50:57 PM
I used to think Cardano really promising coin, which definitely has a bright future,but recently my opinion has changed, I believe that the developers do not want to promote your project to a new level, and therefore personally my opinion that Cardano will never be able to replace and even compete with Ether.

A lot of new things need to be updated from Cardano to compete with other types of Altcoin because some people experienced big disappointments with Cardano. Maybe Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
January 11, 2019, 10:44:01 AM
it is not realistic to think that ETH will go down, there is no better alternative at the moment since ETH is like an android for blockchain and it is here to stay on the top, when these platforms are in question
Activity: 546
January 11, 2019, 10:42:17 AM
A project about which a lot of rumors are an ADA project, but why do I think that this project looks more like a scam project? I think that today this project in fact has nothing but rumors and this is a fact
Activity: 350
January 10, 2019, 09:10:50 AM
ADA is going down every day, I don't see the development of this project in the last 6 months. They are not as active as before, so the ADA cannot pass ETH. And it will itself be overtaken by other altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: