Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 133. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes that is right! Try to read the main purpose and goal of this project and you will see the significant impact of this project to the innovation of the data storage system that we are using. Many people will be more beneficial to this awesome project.
Yes that is the one of the main goal of Casper Team to make sure all of their supporters or people will choose to support them are benefited on their projects once all of them are complete because I am really sure that all of their services will be one of the best service you will experience in your life.
Your right! Casper API really insures that the supporters specially those you will use and invest in this DApps will have the best benefits in terms of data cloud storage system that they will ever have and that is the unique quality of this awesome project.

Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
Our own monetary unit-CST token

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project's own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

http://casperproject.io

That is really awesome, this picture looks like Casper API is going to the moon!
By the way, own monetary unit-CST token is exactly what Casper need. Clear decision, keep going !
Yes the picture really looks like its going to the moon and if you will look about its meaning, it simply implies that they will reach the highest and farthest peak of success. And for that I can say that it is on the process of gaining that success because many people now are giving their interest to this project. great job for this awesome team!

Thanks! We are confident of the success of our project! We have a strong team.
Every day we improve our project!
That means this project of casper API working well and the team is really doing their job for this project let us continue support this project

Thanks a lot!
That means this project of casper API working well and the team is really doing their job for this project let us continue support this project

That's right, you say we know how well the admin will manage our project.
not only because it is a good project because members are always online. just post something that you want to know immediately they will rereply

We are always glad to feedback to make our project better
It seems Casper API's been gaining a lot of trust from people, that shows great interest in this project. They obviously realized its potential and its importance in the blockchain community. Providing great service and convenience to those in need of a secured storage program.

yes, it is very important that you are very private in our project as well as very much in regulation. not all of the members here in the project all help,.
everyone joins this project with great trust in the project so goodluck at all,

Thanks for your opinion. We talk about everything that happens in our project. we are honest with our users, investors and suppliers!

The one who owns the information owns the world. The era of digital technology proves the truth of the famous phrase of Nathan Rothschild. Every day we operate a huge amount of information and this number is constantly growing. The problem of preservation and confidentiality of information is becoming more urgent.

I like this phrase from Nathan Rothchild which value information more than anything and show how powerful information can be. This is the reason why CASPER API developed a very secured cloud-based data storage which helps everyone who has data that needs safe-keeping. It also gives every individual a peace of mind that their well-kept information will not be stolen and maybe use for something without their permission or knowledge.

the team will surely maintain the safety of the data, but how can you apply the phrase of Nathan Rothchild? For sure Casper API team won't touch your data and it will be always a property of the user.

All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks. We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture – increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. Several copies of one file are stored by different providers allows to download data even if one of
the providers is down!
It seems Casper API's been gaining a lot of trust from people, that shows great interest in this project. They obviously realized its potential and its importance in the blockchain community. Providing great service and convenience to those in need of a secured storage program.

yes, it is very important that you are very private in our project as well as very much in regulation. not all of the members here in the project all help,.

more of user and investor are aware of security. they give hint to the user and investor now the team must prove that the trust of user and investor wont be a waste. they should maintain the high security of the product.

To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple – Steve Wozniak:"it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them."

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary – we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual "clouds" do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

more of user and investor are aware of security. they give hint to the user and investor now the team must prove that the trust of user and investor wont be a waste. they should maintain the high security of the product.

The one who owns the information owns the world. The era of digital technology proves the truth of the famous phrase of Nathan Rothschild. Every day we operate a huge amount of information and this number is constantly growing. The problem of preservation and confidentiality of information is becoming more urgent.

I like this phrase from Nathan Rothchild which value information more than anything and show how powerful information can be. This is the reason why CASPER API developed a very secured cloud-based data storage which helps everyone who has data that needs safe-keeping. It also gives every individual a peace of mind that their well-kept information will not be stolen and maybe use for something without their permission or knowledge.

the team will surely maintain the safety of the data, but how can you apply the phrase of Nathan Rothchild? For sure Casper API team won't touch your data and it will be always a property of the user.
Activity: 210

That's right, you say we know how well the admin will manage our project.
not only because it is a good project because members are always online. just post something that you want to know immediately they will rereply
Activity: 236
Activity: 616
Our own monetary unit-CST token

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project's own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

That is really awesome, this picture looks like Casper API is going to the moon!
By the way, own monetary unit-CST token is exactly what Casper need. Clear decision, keep going !
Yes the picture really looks like its going to the moon and if you will look about its meaning, it simply implies that they will reach the highest and farthest peak of success. And for that I can say that it is on the process of gaining that success because many people now are giving their interest to this project. great job for this awesome team!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes that is right! Try to read the main purpose and goal of this project and you will see the significant impact of this project to the innovation of the data storage system that we are using. Many people will be more beneficial to this awesome project.
Yes that is the one of the main goal of Casper Team to make sure all of their supporters or people will choose to support them are benefited on their projects once all of them are complete because I am really sure that all of their services will be one of the best service you will experience in your life.
Your right! Casper API really insures that the supporters specially those you will use and invest in this DApps will have the best benefits in terms of data cloud storage system that they will ever have and that is the unique quality of this awesome project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello. I want to propose partnership for member of Casper project. I can create video about this project in polish language. Are someone of Casper project members can contact with me?
Hello friend!
You can take part in the bounty of the project company. There is a media section with video reviews
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-casper-api-2869607
You can contact the team on this forum but for the easy way, you can try to communicate on the telegram. For sure they have some answer to your concern.
That is good! we can spread the word of this awesome project easily and by the use of this videos many people can now appreciate the beauty and purpose of this great project. That is a good thing for us and for all the followers of this best cloud storage project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

[/quote]
That's it! Information is a resource of 21th century, so we have to receive information and stay up to date as far as possible and Casper API will help to cope with it. Some kind of information need to be secured safely and cloud based data storage is a solution in this situation. Especially in crypto world such data have to be kept in a proper way to prevent steal
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

The one who owns the information owns the world. The era of digital technology proves the truth of the famous phrase of Nathan Rothschild. Every day we operate a huge amount of information and this number is constantly growing. The problem of preservation and confidentiality of information is becoming more urgent.[/quote]

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hello. I want to propose partnership for member of Casper project. I can create video about this project in polish language. Are someone of Casper project members can contact with me?
Hi, you can contact to bounty manager via telegram. Just put in search @bountysandraevans  and you will easily contact their team.

By the way, what do you like more in Casper API?
Hello friend!
You can take part in the bounty of the project company. There is a media section with video reviews
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-casper-api-2869607
You can contact the team on this forum but for the easy way pr you can try to communicate on the telegram. For sure they have some answer to your concern.
Jump to: