Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 134. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Our own monetary unit-CST token

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project's own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

http://casperproject.io

That is really awesome, this picture looks like Casper API is going to the moon!
By the way, own monetary unit-CST token is exactly what Casper need. Clear decision, keep going !
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
EOS eth wallet moved today over 200k eth to the bitfinex wallet. i assume that a hard core plunge for eth is incoming!

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST LATER IN CASPER, when the price of eth is down thx to the sell out Smiley
yes in this bear market its good to invest in the ico's that you can trust like casper api which already have a good matket of their product one thing other coins are struggling to as per casper having an amazing team is really a plus to them lets just wait for future investors to notice how good casper api with their future projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

hello to all members
I was just before, but I had a long time to hear that a good project was well organized. all the bounty like this team work well. thank you to all goodluck and enjoy Smiley happy project
your right. All that you hear are true, the team are working hard improve more, and as far as i know they are lot of member have experience in kind of work they will cpntribute what the casper need.
Definitely correct! This project has the most and well organized project the will give a greater impact to all the users who are usually using large amount of data storage. Many people will be so beneficial on this project and that is really a great news.
actually investor not base the capacity of the storage they looking for a cheap price but totally trusted and secured we know Casper have all of this from big storage cheap price and totally secured and safe because of they're a different country node each one of them have back up of your files.
Agree with that Casper API is not about only cheap and bigger capacity of data storage but the most effecient and secured servixe that can provide with their client/investors/supporters/token holders. Security is one of the biggest issue in project like this and I am sure Casper Team is taking care of it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You can find a table comparison of the project's competitors on the official website CasperAPI
Activity: 322
Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes that is right! Try to read the main purpose and goal of this project and you will see the significant impact of this project to the innovation of the data storage system that we are using. Many people will be more beneficial to this awesome project.
Yes that is the one of the main goal of Casper Team to make sure all of their supporters or people will choose to support them are benefited on their projects once all of them are complete because I am really sure that all of their services will be one of the best service you will experience in your life.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
 I haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
EOS eth wallet moved today over 200k eth to the bitfinex wallet. i assume that a hard core plunge for eth is incoming!

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST LATER IN CASPER, when the price of eth is down thx to the sell out Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
well, the telegram chat is exploding with many people and more joining them and it is very active there.

also the ann thread has gained very much attraction and the pages are flying over daily Smiley
That is a very great news! that is the indication that this project will be popular to all of the people in each of the countries. And many people can be able to use this DApps because it is cheaper than any other DApps. Can't wait to see how this DApps will helps all of us.
Yes this project of casper API is tottaly making noise in crypto world every body is waiting for the success of this project keep it
Yes that is right this awesome project is now making its name and its own way to get the crypto world's attention and it is now reaching its popularity and this Casper API project is on its way to its greatest accomplishment and success.
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
It seems Casper API's been gaining a lot of trust from people, that shows great interest in this project. They obviously realized its potential and its importance in the blockchain community. Providing great service and convenience to those in need of a secured storage program.
Yes people really do like the project because everyone who wants to earn from their own winchester can do it. Also it is blockchain with limited amount of tokens that cannot go down
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project's own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

That is really the beauty of this project both users and providers get their own benefits by using Casper API. It really helps a lot to both of them and for that I can smell the success of this wonderful project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It seems Casper API's been gaining a lot of trust from people, that shows great interest in this project. They obviously realized its potential and its importance in the blockchain community. Providing great service and convenience to those in need of a secured storage program.
Yes that is for sure Casper API is now having the people support and trust because they see now the brighter future of this project and the significant effect of it to them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Nice and unique projects that can store large files in blockchain safely for the company are very good, and useful

yes even if I am amazed at a very private project.
 it's not just that. admin admin adjusted after many active members no matter what you ask them you will not renounce
so for one of the best projects I've had.
Activity: 210
good project.

Thank u very much!

hello im a new member of the project to what advice to help me in the project so what I can do to make the project successful give me something to do to repair the project. Thank you very much for success. gooduck to everyone

Please help us to improve our project
Activity: 420
good to see that the devs are quiete active here and on telegram. the telegram chat is really exploding ^^ so many active members here and there and more people are joining it daily Smiley

hope to make good profit Smiley
Not only that Casper Team are also active here in forums, on their facebook page, on their twitter page and also in medium. That's one big reason why I really love Casper Team and I am sure because of their amazing efforts are the reason Casper API will be very huge in the near future.
Being active and attentive to all their participants is something that really appreciated from the team, because as we all know they are working too to be able to create and provide a good and better service to their people and yet they can still manage to interact with their participants thru this forum, telegram channel, etc.
How much tokens will suppliers receive for providing their space? And will the value be changed? Also what will happen if supplier accidentally break winchester and all the information will be deleted?

you can calculate the revenue by clicking on the link http://casperproject.io/providers.html
There are several copies if the information is deleted

so we know the way you use the calculator so you know what you need to know even better if you do that you know what to do to give you the advice of project members
so if you want to know how much you're here here many answers to it
right now you want to know
the token you use the calculator
Activity: 210
This project is so timely since we are facing problems with regards to storing huge data and it's consistently growing. But we are lucky as we already have Casper who will solve this kind of issue.
Holding a large of data is not an easy task, specially when time to time, the owner want's to add and update their own files. Choose first the Casper if you want to be lucky, good thing if you participate in the early stage. It's up to you if you want to join.
That's correct. There are instances that we really need to delete some files just to save our newest files and It's so hassle
Yeah, I remember when I was in college. There a lot of files like thesis that need to update and delete some info as well. What's more if this is a company document and other materials that has a great value, not just in money terms but also in credibility of the company transaction. What do you think?

The need for secure data storage may be required by any organization.
And any data can be important to their owner.
From the letter of the grandmother to commercial documents.

yes hi everyone
do not worry because this project is a good rule. It may be a little bit easier by moderator or admin
you know that all the projects are so with us if we do not add to the issue it's better to just help you to get better and better results
Activity: 308
Activity: 236
well, the telegram chat is exploding with many people and more joining them and it is very active there.

also the ann thread has gained very much attraction and the pages are flying over daily Smiley
That is a very great news! that is the indication that this project will be popular to all of the people in each of the countries. And many people can be able to use this DApps because it is cheaper than any other DApps. Can't wait to see how this DApps will helps all of us.
Yes this project of casper API is tottaly making noise in crypto world every body is waiting for the success of this project keep it
Activity: 616

Jump to: