Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 130. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
A very big plus of this project is that the team is open and very public, any investor can even personally communicate with the team, this is very important!
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

Up to now I can't even imagine that Casper api is not done yet to their project campaign but their progress was totally successful already,

because of the full supports of the community actually. Particularly on their opportunity to their investors who invested and believed to their

project will receive 82% of the profits, isn't sounds great to all of us here as an investors.  Smiley

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project’s own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/our-own-monetary-unit-cst-token-f06a097fd83e
It is really suitable for businesses and institutions that needs a huge storage of data here in casper api its more secure than the hard drive servers because this equipment can be destroyed and is more prone to hacking and alteration of important information to the business.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
That is right the team is getting bigger and bigger and the project is now reachint its greatest accomplishment which is getting the best data storage apps that will help all the users all over the world. Awesome project and great team cooperation can't wait to see the success of this project.

The victory of CASPER API project is getting near. I am happy to be part of the team which supports this revolutionary project about having the most secure and reliable data storage system. We all are overwhelmed with the acceptance and support of everybody especially companies that need to have their data to be protected.

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project’s own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/our-own-monetary-unit-cst-token-f06a097fd83e
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
i am concerned about my files on someone elses harddisk later on. how good are they encrypted? aes 256bit encryption or something else? will my casper token address used in the hash or anything which could only declare me as the real holder of the files, so that no one else can get them? will there be a private key for the files i upload to the decentralized storages?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The only thing that's not clear to me yet is if Casper will sell storage for a fixed usd or a fixed cst rate, if someone could clear this up for me?
The value of Casper token will be depending of the fixed usd rate that in every CST it will cost 0.16 usd. That is really the cheaper and more affordable cost with a large amount of data storage. Good for all of us who usually used large data storage. Great job team!
Thanks for clarifying this, it is good that Casper API can be used by all people who are concern about the files and data that will store in any system that will work with the used of internet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The only thing that's not clear to me yet is if Casper will sell storage for a fixed usd or a fixed cst rate, if someone could clear this up for me?

well you pay your storage with casper cst tokens. to buy capser cst tokens, you will have to invest another coin or usd to buy them.

should be something around 1 cst = ~15cent afaik.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
With all the support and trust that are given by their investors and supporters of Casper API, this will surely become a successful ICO. A project that will give you a secure and safety storage will definitely like and use by a lot of people.
Activity: 378
Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
Activity: 616
The value of Casper token will be depending of the fixed usd rate that in every CST it will cost 0.16 usd. That is really the cheaper and more affordable cost with a large amount of data storage. Good for all of us who usually used large data storage. Great job team!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?

When you're out of bounty you can not join it. you should join anntread so you can. We know it's hard to get together so we do not have to focus on one another.
before joining the project read the rules first to fix it so you do not feel tired,
so you can not even ban moderation
Activity: 266
To date, the number of active nodes in Match (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1200+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...

yes right! Thanks a lot!

welcome sir all of us here work together to better recognize this project.
things we want to know to talk to our fellow members because if they know they should share with each other for not difficult,

to really help it for a good project
Activity: 210
Can a mere individual gain access to Casper? And is it comparable to iphone cloud storage/google drive?

are you still not satisfied with their site or their white paper? Do not you understand their white paper?

I have to ask questions to fully grasp the project. You sound like an expert here, why don't you just summarize it to me then.

for maybe because of the member who is not active so they do not reply but we just wait for it all because it helps and unites to make this project better so we just wait. we will answer our questions
thank you
Activity: 266
The project seems to be successful, judging by the many Pre-ICO participating

Thank you for your opinion Sir, we will be happy if you become a member of our ICO  Smiley

hello sir what should we do to make our project even bigger.
Should we let people know that our project is well organized and active
good governance.
that's what we have to do to help with our project
I'm in my facebook share instagram plus twitter
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
That is right the team is getting bigger and bigger and the project is now reachint its greatest accomplishment which is getting the best data storage apps that will help all the users all over the world. Awesome project and great team cooperation can't wait to see the success of this project.
Activity: 616

Jump to: