Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 155. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.

i dont think it will make a difference. an ssd is faster yes, but it all depends on the free space you provide for the capser api to let their algorithym run there. i think that the internet connection might be a more important matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
  you're right there. anyone will not be able to show advertise if this casper not good. sooner we wil see what the result of this ico. no wonder it will be success soon
Activity: 434
I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
Activity: 420
There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley
Interesting campaign that can earn a CST token. I do have a PC but unfortunately my hard drive space is not enough for this campaign. But this is really good, to earn extra CST.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Conditions:

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

http://casperproject.io

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

I agreed with you mate, in fact in the first quarter of 2018 Casper Api according to their updates they've raised 3.3 billion$ if I am not mistaken, that is actually a huge amount. Therefore, the project of casper Api was running smooth and great. And it has already a big impact also.
That is a very good news mate that means it is not getting popular to the users. Many people now is trusting this project and that is a good start for Casper API.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

I agreed with you mate, in fact in the first quarter of 2018 Casper Api according to their updates they've raised 3.3 billion$ if I am not mistaken, that is actually a huge amount. Therefore, the project of casper Api was running smooth and great. And it has already a big impact also.
Activity: 252

Conditions:

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I have several questions from different areas. First: what kind of pricing system do you offer for users who want to place their data with you? Second: where can I get acquainted with the technical information about your project? your code is available on the github? how do you protect system from the operation of a large number of nodes in one person, or from distribution of prohibited content, the use of the service for terrorist purposes or for money laundering? How do you plan to scale the service in case of great success?
Hello!
Do you read CasperAPI whitepaper?
There is a lot of useful technical information. As for the source code, I think that after the release of the platform, the team will open the code or the code will be available throughout the development. let someone from the team correct me
Activity: 448
I'm sure this is a very successful project, with good ideas and clearly set goals.  I advise everyone to look at this project and take part in it.

Yes for sure this project has a good intention to help other people in terms of data storage in a cheaper and affordable price. Many people will patronizr this project once it is on the market and it will be the new way of data storage system.
there is a positive review of this project, this is a new solution for online data storage. Casper API has a high security that keeps your file safe from thief and hacker.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I have several questions from different areas. First: what kind of pricing system do you offer for users who want to place their data with you? Second: where can I get acquainted with the technical information about your project? your code is available on the github? how do you protect system from the operation of a large number of nodes in one person, or from distribution of prohibited content, the use of the service for terrorist purposes or for money laundering? How do you plan to scale the service in case of great success?
Activity: 392
New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

For example, the problem of confidentiality of information — still from time to time top-secret information become public .
Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

✔Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

✔Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

✔Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

Wow! This is really great. Casper API really focused on securing and protecting all the files that will store in their system at the same they also think of the convenience of their users. Very good project and for sure this will be a success one.

Yes it is totally great project because it help us users to avoid hacker from hacking our files at the same time it has a good security and protection for all the file that we downloaded and uploaded from the net. It protect has from different viruses as well. A great project looking forward to for this to be part of innovation in the dats storage system.
every cloud storage or wallet their focus to the safety and security of every file because our technology now is advance like also a hacker that's why they create Casper API to avoid this and never happen to all their investor, the team continues searching and test to stop this hacker and to be number one trusted app in whole world.
Activity: 434
First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32
Great News to everyone! They even couldn’t wait the ICO to meet the timeline, because during the first quarter they already reach the hard cap. Super excited to hear this from the team.

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of

visitors.

in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/decentralized-bases-are-gradually-becoming-part-of-everyday-life-b895a102f2ed
I see that this project in a long run will be successful because it focuses on the safety and security of each users so many people will patronize this project. And I can safely say that Casper API is one of the greatest project this year. I can't wait to see this project successful online.
New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

For example, the problem of confidentiality of information — still from time to time top-secret information become public .
Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

✔Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

✔Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

✔Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

Wow! This is really great. Casper API really focused on securing and protecting all the files that will store in their system at the same they also think of the convenience of their users. Very good project and for sure this will be a success one.

Yes it is totally great project because it help us users to avoid hacker from hacking our files at the same time it has a good security and protection for all the file that we downloaded and uploaded from the net. It protect has from different viruses as well. A great project looking forward to for this to be part of innovation in the dats storage system.

Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/new-solutions-to-familiar-problems-have-appeared-with-the-development-of-blockchain-technologies-83fd2c4d99bb

The world of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies is regularly in a fever

The reasons are different: disturbing news from the Asia-Pacific region, loud statements of politicians, experts and pseudo experts. Not so long ago, CEO of FireEye, a leading cybersecurity company, Kevin Mandia, said that cryptocurrency is a way to monetize hacker attacks, theft of IP and communications. Note that the first hackers appeared long before the blockchain technology, and people hunted for valuable information long before the hackers themselves.

The creators of Casper API infrastructure, designed for decentralized data storage, are confident that their project is the future, and there are all reasons for that:

As for the degree of protection of Casper API it is out of competition-it does not have a single server from which it is possible to extract information.
In terms of volume — the infrastructure will unite thousands of suppliers around the world providing their capacity to store any information, so Casper API will successfully compete with the storage of transnational giants (Google, Amazon, etc.).

In terms of cost-Casper API sets rates three times lower than competitors.
Casper API has already attracted the attention of decentralized application developers (DApps) as an ecosystem capable of providing services for the storage of a large amount of information at low rates

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/the-world-of-crypto-currencies-and-blockchain-technologies-is-regularly-in-a-fever-3ed15ef32a84

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture — its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed. By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/well-known-information-stores-do-not-meet-modern-security-requirements-a4314433c71f
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

Conditions:
Jump to: