Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 157. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

For example, the problem of confidentiality of information — still from time to time top-secret information become public .
Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

✔Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

✔Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

✔Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

http://casperproject.io

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
One of the important role of Casper API is to ensure that every transactions are legit and safe.. Using smart contract system.
Providers are registered and their billing procedures are already handled. Also,provider's work are closely monitored and storage network are regulated.
This is one of the reasons why Casper API is worth for our investment because they want a fair and clean project. Also, they'll make sure that they will provide the security and protection of all files and data that will store in their system as they promised in their white paper.
Definitely that is right! Investing in Casper API is really a worth of time and money because of their platform. Once this project will go online this will be a groundbreaking project for all of us.
Many people should have this because this will really help us in securing our files and have a worry free with our important files since this is accessible anytime and anywhere for as long as we have a good  internet connection.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
One of the important role of Casper API is to ensure that every transactions are legit and safe.. Using smart contract system.
Providers are registered and their billing procedures are already handled. Also,provider's work are closely monitored and storage network are regulated.
This is one of the reasons why Casper API is worth for our investment because they want a fair and clean project. Also, they'll make sure that they will provide the security and protection of all files and data that will store in their system as they promised in their white paper.
Definitely that is right! Investing in Casper API is really a worth of time and money because of their platform. Once this project will go online this will be a groundbreaking project for all of us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I'm sure this is a very successful project, with good ideas and clearly set goals.  I advise everyone to look at this project and take part in it.

You're right sir. Casper API is a project that is very in demand today because a lot of people are looking for a storage that is cheaper yet can provide a security and protection to important files and data. And can give a lot of service to their users.
Activity: 378
Activity: 420
Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Security and safety of data and files are very important nowadays because there are lots of hackers and cheaters around the world. Good thing there is people behind Casper API who created this ICO.

Thanks. Yes you are right. And this is especially important for this reason: the target audience of Casper API uses various apps, services and social networks for work and communication.
Users and DApp should be confident in the security and confidentiality of their data
every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one eill care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safeir than other.
Hacker are everywhere, they come and go.  Since data for businesses are confidential and high important, the storage must be 101% secured. I don't know how they can be avoided but lets make sure hacking would not happened.
Hackers and cheaters are everywhere and we don't know when they'll attack but since Casper API promised that they will protect our files and data with their system, maybe for now this will be our basis.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 What about the upload and download rate how will it be calculated or executed?
Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
you are right the project is really worth paying attention to it!
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month

i started to like this project a lot and i really hope that it will develop very well in the future!

i hope that the pre sale date is on the right day, since the whole cryptomarket is down again and looks like being totally bearish again...
Don't you worry Pre sale date is sold out you don't need to worry about. we have more than 1 month to go to promote Casper I'm sure more exciting news coming up
Bitcoin will be back soon. Looks like the bull trend is ready and no where to go. Just relax for now and influence other to buy Casper Token.
so 1 month extended. I think the team behind have somwthing to do and release before the ico will end. There nothing to worry is the market is down.
That is a good thing because it make increase the people who can get this product and they will get a very big help from this project. Many people now can download and upload easily and also it changes the data storage system for good.
Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

So it means in coming years many large companies and small-scale industries will start using the Blockchain technology in order to keep track of their data in the blockchain. See how beautiful the blockchain is working to all sorts of business for storing the data.
We don't even know if some day many companies switch to blockchain if they see that their business will grew on this direction. Since they are in the business, whatever it is they will follow the path of many.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

So it means in coming years many large companies and small-scale industries will start using the Blockchain technology in order to keep track of their data in the blockchain. See how beautiful the blockchain is working to all sorts of business for storing the data.
this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.

That's the main features of this project - CASPER API. To secure your files and have it access anytime.  May recommend to all big companies whose big chunk of their business are  to store big files and  need big storage.
Activity: 378
can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
hi i would to recommed to you much bettef to visit there website and read there medium theres a lot of update you canread. Or just join there telegram.

thank you for your reply. I just ask why did ico extend the problem with investors? or have the dev have not finished yet.?
Activity: 236
Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month

i started to like this project a lot and i really hope that it will develop very well in the future!

i hope that the pre sale date is on the right day, since the whole cryptomarket is down again and looks like being totally bearish again...
Don't you worry Pre sale date is sold out you don't need to worry about. we have more than 1 month to go to promote Casper I'm sure more exciting news coming up
Bitcoin will be back soon. Looks like the bull trend is ready and no where to go. Just relax for now and influence other to buy Casper Token.
so 1 month extended. I think the team behind have somwthing to do and release before the ico will end. There nothing to worry is the market is down.
this more interested when it comes to the market even not finish the ico but totally sold out,Casper team prove it you have a good future to invest in this project
Yes! its a good sign that this ICO will be a successful one aside from its good background and highly demand market on the upcoming future. This 2018 will be a huge year for crypto and the years to come.
Yes thats right this project of casper is very interesting a data storage thats very suit to every one and its very promising will surely successful of this project
Activity: 236

this more interested when it comes to the market even not finish the ico but totally sold out,Casper team prove it you have a good future to invest in this project
Yes! its a good sign that this ICO will be a successful one aside from its good background and highly demand market on the upcoming future. This 2018 will be a huge year for crypto and the years to come.
Yes thats right this project of casper is very interesting
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 448

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Cloud storage service has become a usual thing

Without hesitation, we store music, movies and documents on the clouds. Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was 15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO – the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely available.

Casper API blockchain platform is a next-generation cloud storage. Unlike the classic cloud, it doesn't have a single server that can be checked by special services or hacked – encrypted parts of files are stored on blocks scattered around the world and it's not easy to find them. That this file behaves exactly as a ghost – it seems like it exists, but no one knows where.

Great this is what I want to know from Casper API. It's already time for Casper API to take over the online data storage. It is good to know that Casper API  is different and upgraded from the previous data storage. File are scattered all over the globe and can't be taken by thieves or hacker.
Yes I really agree that's why in this kind of technology all exisitng data storage right now will be outperformed once Casper API data storage have been launch in this world. Then for sure when those existing data storage will copy the features and technology of Casper API data storage for sure once they see it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will these routes choose the fastest in relation to the correct delivery? What about the upload and download rate how will it be calculated or executed?

Jump to: