Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 159. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The world of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies is regularly in a fever

The reasons are different: disturbing news from the Asia-Pacific region, loud statements of politicians, experts and pseudo experts. Not so long ago, CEO of FireEye, a leading cybersecurity company, Kevin Mandia, said that cryptocurrency is a way to monetize hacker attacks, theft of IP and communications. Note that the first hackers appeared long before the blockchain technology, and people hunted for valuable information long before the hackers themselves.

The creators of Casper API infrastructure, designed for decentralized data storage, are confident that their project is the future, and there are all reasons for that:
As for the degree of protection of Casper API it is out of competition-it does not have a single server from which it is possible to extract information.

In terms of volume – the infrastructure will unite thousands of suppliers around the world providing their capacity to store any information, so Casper API will successfully compete with the storage of transnational giants (Google, Amazon, etc.).

In terms of cost-Casper API sets rates three times lower than competitors.
Casper API has already attracted the attention of decentralized application developers (DApps) as an ecosystem capable of providing services for the storage of a large amount of information at low rates.

http://casperproject.io

competing with other like Amazon, Google and other. I might say that Casper API is big project also as they compete with a large company who has built their name and popularity itself. I hope Casper API will be successful as I can see the team is working hard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
One of the important role of Casper API is to ensure that every transactions are legit and safe.. Using smart contract system.
Providers are registered and their billing procedures are already handled. Also,provider's work are closely monitored and storage network are regulated.
I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.

Well said guys.. Thank you.. This is really helpful. This project really ensures the safety of your files,data,documents,applications, Dapps,video and music. With the help of zk-snark encryption against hackers.
This project decided that files should have multiple copies to avoid loss and to make sure that you can access your own files whenever you want 24/7.
Yes 100% those are really true. I really believe on Casper Team that they are gonna be successful on all the project that they gonna be launch soon. All of their services they want to provide in the near future was for the all of us even a normal person because it is very cheap but secured for sure. I hope all other people out there gonna see how great all of the projects Casper API are.
It is better to invest in a platform that gives an assurance regarding the safety and protection of all our important files and data regardless if it is for a company or personal use.
well, it is true if you invest in a project that concern is security you might think your investment is safe as they want to their project. this might be the safe investment and safe online data storage that I can trust.
Activity: 266
The world of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies is regularly in a fever

The reasons are different: disturbing news from the Asia-Pacific region, loud statements of politicians, experts and pseudo experts. Not so long ago, CEO of FireEye, a leading cybersecurity company, Kevin Mandia, said that cryptocurrency is a way to monetize hacker attacks, theft of IP and communications. Note that the first hackers appeared long before the blockchain technology, and people hunted for valuable information long before the hackers themselves.

The creators of Casper API infrastructure, designed for decentralized data storage, are confident that their project is the future, and there are all reasons for that:
As for the degree of protection of Casper API it is out of competition-it does not have a single server from which it is possible to extract information.

In terms of volume – the infrastructure will unite thousands of suppliers around the world providing their capacity to store any information, so Casper API will successfully compete with the storage of transnational giants (Google, Amazon, etc.).

In terms of cost-Casper API sets rates three times lower than competitors.
Casper API has already attracted the attention of decentralized application developers (DApps) as an ecosystem capable of providing services for the storage of a large amount of information at low rates.

http://casperproject.io

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
you are right the project is really worth paying attention to it!
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month
Thanks, mate. I hope they will announce this kind of information soon.
But their roadshow and promotion is impressive, I will be waiting for hard cap. This project is able to attract such amount of money.

Yes, Agree that they are good in marketing, No wonder why theres a lot of people join their whitelist and people cant wait for the Pre Sale to happen. Hoping that they wont lose that momentum because of the delays.
Yeah, I hope so. I know that majority of people don't want to freeze their money, so they can simply change their mind and invest in another project due to uncertain dates of pre sale.
So Casper team should hurry up in determination of pre sale dates. But this project is potential and hope really big investors won't change their mind and finally invest in Casper API project.
Merit: 101
Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month
But their roadshow and promotion is impressive, I will be waiting for hard cap. This project is able to attract such amount of money.

Yes, Agree that they are good in marketing, No wonder why theres a lot of people join their whitelist and people cant wait for the Pre Sale to happen. Hoping that they wont lose that momentum because of the delays.
Activity: 504

This project is so beneficial most specifically to those who are in need of large data storage. It helps them a lot but it is just for a cheaper cost. Many people will patronize this platform.
for your extension ico can tell you what exactly ico has done. or can the project be longer? thank you for answer my question. Smiley Smiley Smiley
They are going to announce soon pre-sale dates. As for the main sale, as far as I know it starts 30 of June. Casper team announced huge increase of whitelisted investors, in other words there is much more interest of investors to this project as they expected. So they have to postpone ICO for a month in order to be  prepared properly.
can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
hi i would to recommed to you much bettef to visit there website and read there medium theres a lot of update you canread. Or just join there telegram.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.

Well said guys.. Thank you.. This is really helpful. This project really ensures the safety of your files,data,documents,applications, Dapps,video and music. With the help of zk-snark encryption against hackers.
This project decided that files should have multiple copies to avoid loss and to make sure that you can access your own files whenever you want 24/7.
Yes 100% those are really true. I really believe on Casper Team that they are gonna be successful on all the project that they gonna be launch soon. All of their services they want to provide in the near future was for the all of us even a normal person because it is very cheap but secured for sure. I hope all other people out there gonna see how great all of the projects Casper API are.
It is better to invest in a platform that gives an assurance regarding the safety and protection of all our important files and data regardless if it is for a company or personal use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
That's why I really love decentralized system because it is more cheap, secured and cannot be controlled by anyone. For sure DApps are the really future if new applications which are more efficient for those existing applications right now and it will much have a big impact on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for this year and upcoming years. Goodluck to all of us.

Cloud Technology Market will grow continously, and its good that Casper is improving this technology and will pioneer. Ive seen a lot of individuals using cloud storage everyday for their work and personal.

yap mostly every company everyday they use to save every file of reporting payout every profile of employee salary this useful also to all businessman  or planning a business,keep it up Casper team..
Activity: 378
amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.
It is a right decision to invest with this kind of project because this will really help a lot of people in terms of storing their files and data in a secure and safe system. This will not fail any investors who invested.
Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
Those services offering by Casper API are really opportunity to us to have a better and easy life in the near future. We can easily store our data, backup and access it anywhere we want and also we don't have to worry anytime to our data because for sure Casper API will do everything just to make sure that our data's are really secured and to satisfy our needs using their services.
Yes these are all correct. Casper API is the future for storage data and files with less hassle and worry free. Since the team are doing their best to find a secure and well protected system to be able to deliver it to their users.

Thanks for reposting this and reminding us what is CASPER all about, Sometimes its so hard to go back one by one and read and we just go immediately and read on the latest updates about the project, this is a good information to refresh our minds and remember what is this amazing project all about.
Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
That's why I really love decentralized system because it is more cheap, secured and cannot be controlled by anyone. For sure DApps are the really future if new applications which are more efficient for those existing applications right now and it will much have a big impact on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for this year and upcoming years. Goodluck to all of us.

Cloud Technology Market will grow continously, and its good that Casper is improving this technology and will pioneer. Ive seen a lot of individuals using cloud storage everyday for their work and personal.
for your extension ico can tell you what exactly ico has done. or can the project be longer? thank you for answer my question. Smiley Smiley Smiley
can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

i started to like this project a lot and i really hope that it will develop very well in the future!

i hope that the pre sale date is on the right day, since the whole cryptomarket is down again and looks like being totally bearish again...
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Data storage is one of the biggest challenge of the digital world but with Casper API it will lessen the problem of people regarding data storage and the safety of all their files because this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Security and safety of data and files are very important nowadays because there are lots of hackers and cheaters around the world. Good thing there is people behind Casper API who created this ICO.

Thanks. Yes you are right. And this is especially important for this reason: the target audience of Casper API uses various apps, services and social networks for work and communication.
Users and DApp should be confident in the security and confidentiality of their data
every knowns about that hacker.  So basically most important is security if you a good ico but the security are not safety no one eill care or have interest for this. I know casper will give there best to make is safeir than other.
Casper Api is a Universal Api solution they will take care of it even though you're losing hope about your wallet they will help you with what they had promises. All back up files will be unlock if you don't know the private key. I guess the best part here people in Casper team are very accommodating so you don't need to worry about that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Jump to: