Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 189. (Read 44170 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
One of the most interesting and perspective ICOs, in my opinion. The great team and the product is awesome.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Cruel joke or how a german project Savedroid tricked its investors

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

http://casperproject.io

Activity: 35
Hi! Are you smth like sia and storj?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I have a feeling that CASPER API will definitely rise. I've heard from my friend that currently, IBM cloud storage has a problem with cloud storage. They banned all people users in ASIA and be exclusive in US. If this happened, many country will be needing this kind of industry to sustain the needs of businesses. Better that CASPER API is develop since timely of what is happening.
casper is cloud storage which is can save all the files video etc.. every person now have a VR DRone gopro which is everywhere is use so casper come to the point all those happy moment of you life is going to save here  decentralized data storage compatible any kind or different can file or video can save here,the most important of this dapp your file is totally secured and the same to the cloud storage their using like KYC for the most investor trusted

I think Casper API will plan to have partnership with other telecommunication or internet sevice crypto related coins in the future like DENT and TEL coin to maximize the use of its service anywhere giving more recognition to the team for wide use case scenario but its just a recommendation I think the team has the best plans for it and this is only the making of something amazing the will be widely use in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I have a feeling that CASPER API will definitely rise. I've heard from my friend that currently, IBM cloud storage has a problem with cloud storage. They banned all people users in ASIA and be exclusive in US. If this happened, many country will be needing this kind of industry to sustain the needs of businesses. Better that CASPER API is develop since timely of what is happening.
casper is cloud storage which is can save all the files video etc.. every person now have a VR DRone gopro which is everywhere is use so casper come to the point all those happy moment of you life is going to save here  decentralized data storage compatible any kind or different can file or video can save here,the most important of this dapp your file is totally secured and the same to the cloud storage their using like KYC for the most investor trusted
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
Casper Excecution Protocol
The Casper infrastructure features the following types of participants
1. User – stores files in the system, pays for storage and access
2. Service provider – provides space on their hard drive for storage at a charge
3. Ethereum miner – ensures transactions are performed
The smart contract ensures interaction between users and providers. The Ethereum
miner ensures that the smart contracts being executed properly.

All is true! Simplicity and transparency of all actions is the main philosophy of the project!
It should be noted that CasperAPI allows in the future if necessary to change own the blockchain (like to Neo) Cool
true, keeping this 3 will ensure the success of CASPER API in near future, I would like to support CASPER API by using their storage I agree on their team to keep my private files safe.
Activity: 448
One feature that Casper API also offer to their users is that they are offering a special back-up data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. Which means that even though you are not checking all the time, all your files and data are very much secured.
this is really great offer, to think that you don't need to worry about your account or files even though you are not checking it regularly, for as long as you are responsible with your personal information or password/secret code your data are secured and protected.

Definitely agree with you on that,  Casper is assuring us that our data will be safe with them,  but as users we still have to be responsible with our passwords and private keys. 
That's why Investors should take advantage of this technology while its still young they should invest heavily on security of their business and not only that if they have casper api token they could also sell it to the market for the people to use it the team created an amazing purpose that's why I'm really supporting casper now this is the future of data services.
Not only investors or businessman should take advantage on Casper API but all people who really care for their future, especially those people who really need a safe place for their important files and data. This will really help them in securing their future.

Yes, I agree on that especially for the user that want some privacy on their file, photo, and video. I just wonder for the user how does it work in own security of keeping the password or private key safe, what does CASPER API offer?
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
do you have a bounty campaign.can i join it

Yes, Casper Api still open for bounty campaign. But they are allowing newbie like you to partake on this project at least the lowest rank they accepted was Member in rank.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Know the important financial tool for the economic model Casper API. Free circulation of CST on the exchange can lead to a sharp increase in the value of the token — this is a barrier to the acquisition and, therefore, to the development of the service.

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
2. Service provider – provides space on their hard drive for storage at a charge
The smart contract ensures interaction between users and providers. The Ethereum

All is true! Simplicity and transparency of all actions is the main philosophy of the project!
It should be noted that CasperAPI allows in the future if necessary to change own the blockchain (like to Neo) Cool
Merit: 17
Okay buddy this is your request:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
You're a newbie i think you'll joining social media campaign. all you have to do is to register in bountyguru.com and buy cst token if you have extra penny. support our poject at as well good luck
Activity: 34
Activity: 378
targeting social media like FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for advertisements would be a hit for CASPER API. this 3 social media has a large number of a user, so it will make some good outcome for the CASPER API to spread out and encourage its investor.
It will bro, But then we're in the same boat. Bitcointalk forum is way better than any social media remember the site is full of ICO and cryptocurrencies future. We knew that Casper Api will distrupt the world of cryptos and blockchain. I encourage my friend to invest on this most awaited ico of this year. looking forward for the future project!
It is better if we help Casper API to encourage people to invest to it, whether in social media or bitcointalk forum. We need to support and help Casper API to spread the information to all people especially the service and benefits that Casper API can offer.
Activity: 420
One feature that Casper API also offer to their users is that they are offering a special back-up data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. Which means that even though you are not checking all the time, all your files and data are very much secured.
this is really great offer, to think that you don't need to worry about your account or files even though you are not checking it regularly, for as long as you are responsible with your personal information or password/secret code your data are secured and protected.

Definitely agree with you on that,  Casper is assuring us that our data will be safe with them,  but as users we still have to be responsible with our passwords and private keys. 
That's why Investors should take advantage of this technology while its still young they should invest heavily on security of their business and not only that if they have casper api token they could also sell it to the market for the people to use it the team created an amazing purpose that's why I'm really supporting casper now this is the future of data services.
Not only investors or businessman should take advantage on Casper API but all people who really care for their future, especially those people who really need a safe place for their important files and data. This will really help them in securing their future.
targeting social media like FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for advertisements would be a hit for CASPER API. this 3 social media has a large number of a user, so it will make some good outcome for the CASPER API to spread out and encourage its investor.
It will bro, But then we're in the same boat. Bitcointalk forum is way better than any social media remember the site is full of ICO and cryptocurrencies future. We knew that Casper Api will distrupt the world of cryptos and blockchain. I encourage my friend to invest on this most awaited ico of this year. looking forward for the future project!
Jump to: