Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔥🔥!!!CB paid!! [ANN]ROIyal Coin(ROCO)-POS/MN STABLE ROI-Early Analysis🔥🔥🌟 - page 12. (Read 17957 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hi.
The full start of the rewards will begin on 17500 block, yes? But if I buy a master node, can I run it right now? Just wanna be ready for a normal block-rewards
Sure, you can launch the node and as the block height reaches 17501, the rewards will activate Smiley

By the way......
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/518180139150868481/519989448696528957/roi.png

These are the rewards in terms of ROI Smiley
OMG Shocked Impressive!
Maybe tomorrow I'll buy one of your masternodes. Thanks, ROImarksman!
copper member
Activity: 98
Hi.
The full start of the rewards will begin on 17500 block, yes? But if I buy a master node, can I run it right now? Just wanna be ready for a normal block-rewards
Sure, you can launch the node and as the block height reaches 17501, the rewards will activate Smiley

By the way......

These are the rewards in terms of ROI Smiley
Hi.
The full start of the awards will begin on 17500 block, yes? But if I buy a master node, can I run it right now? Just wanna be ready for a normal block-rewards

I think yes, but it is better to wait for the answer of the developers
Ok, thanks!
You're right, I'm waiting for Dev's answer
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Hi.
The full start of the awards will begin on 17500 block, yes? But if I buy a master node, can I run it right now? Just wanna be ready for a normal block-rewards

I think yes, but it is better to wait for the answer of the developers
Hi.
Activity: 9
which coin review will be the first?

It will be review about one new but famous coin.
We will post it soon.
Activity: 25
Guys White Paper looking really nice!
Also I like this wallet design.. lol  Grin
which coin review will be the first?
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hey. And there will be a Bounty company, in the topic there is nothing that is not said or the project has just started and it is still too early, if so, for which companies.
copper member
Mac wallet link updated.

As for translation bounties, I shall announce within 24-48h.

In the meantime, our presale has launched  Wink
Come to our Discord to get some!
And do you have Russian WhitePaper? I can translate per some bounty  Cool
copper member
We have released an updated version of the wallet, fixing some minor technical issues and the start of reward payments. Please update ASAP.

https://github.com/ROIyalCoin/ROIyalCoin/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1

Note that the Mac wallet will be updated within 12 h, I'll post about it here too.

Also:

- we have reworked the presale dates with regard to the current market situation and exchange fees
- by popular demand, staking packages are now also included in the presale
- the WP's have been updated to the block rewards schedule (rewards kick in at block 17501)
Activity: 25
So dev, any info about exchanges?
We will be contacting Cryptobridge in a short time and paying the listing with our own funds.
Standard listing.

And for the community not to be without an exchange while we are waiting for the standard listing, we will provide another one.
Most probably TradeOgre.
Ok. Sounds good! Thanks

PS:
Btw, I think you need to sell some stack packets too... becouse not everyone is ready to buy the full MN
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The usual fate of a project promising high ROI, stable income and a mn project is not good.
The trend says that the likelihood of being pump and dump is high especially that this is an anonymous project.
How can you convince users that this will not gonna be happening here?
Of course no one can PROMISE anything in crypto (and much of the "real" markets too!).
And so we don't PROMISE. There is no actual ultrahighroi pyramid, see the reward parameters.
The early adopters of course can get profit by selling in a short run, but if they hold, they will benefit even more.

As for being anonymous, I will say that
1) there are lots of coins now with "faces" on the websites, even linkedins (freshly made, with no network of contacts) - does THIS really bring value?  Judge by the team's actions, not some easily forged photos and bios.
2) We will be giving evaluation of new coins and there surely WILL be negative ones. And the team would like to stay safe from the scammers we help the community to reveal.

By the way, in a week or so we will launch a beta of our emerging-coin-review resource.

Great! Let's see how far you will gonna implement your objectives here.
You can always prove me wrong anyway.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I was watching the website of roiyalcoin
And I couldn't find infos about  your team
Where can I find info about team?
copper member
Hmmm...
Am i right that you have plans for finding new promising coins for us?  Grin
How this efforts will be payed?  Huh
We will start with simple info gathering of the ROI of the coins which are in a pre-launch or launch stage.
Deeper analysis will be carried out later. The idea is, as we earn reputation and become a hub for early investors, we will induce listing fees for coins, paid in ROCO. These payments will be locked and thus lower the total supply, which should increase our coin's price.
Basically, our coins serves in 2 ways: the presale is a kind of crowdfunding for our project (we have zero dev fee BTW), plus we give the adopters a chance to earn profits according to the rewarding scheme.
copper member
Do you will sell stack packet for POS? I dont have 0.4btc  Cry Cry Cry
Sorry, nodes only. And they still cost 0.5 BTC soon....
copper member
Activity: 42
Interesting. I have a huge ICO buyers email list for sale please pm me if interested. You have a good product you just need people to notice it!!!
copper member
So dev, any info about exchanges?
We will be contacting Cryptobridge in a short time and paying the listing with our own funds.
Standard listing.

And for the community not to be without an exchange while we are waiting for the standard listing, we will provide another one.
Most probably TradeOgre.
Activity: 616
Please welcome to our Discord server, we will be running a presale for 7 days there Smiley

Is there is no airdrop available on the coin so that the coin would be getting a nice activity on the blockchain and transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: