Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded NVIDIA Maxwell / Pascal kernels. - page 5. (Read 2347426 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Okay thanks. If you can't combine them, please add a v1 fix 14 with Zil miner switch if possible, that would be great.

I have included a cuda 10.1 build of #4, can you test it on your p106-090 rig please

spminer4_fix1_cuda10.1.7z
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
> ./spminer
./spminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.11.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

try:

$ ln -s libcudart.so.11.2.72 lubcudart.so.11.0

Hmmm no: you should link to so.11 not so.11.0 otherwise as soon as there's a minor cuda update it will stop working.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
> ./spminer
./spminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.11.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

try:

$ ln -s libcudart.so.11.2.72 lubcudart.so.11.0

do I have to try adding memory ?

I managed to reproduce and fix the bug.

spminer4_fix1.7z

https://github.com/sp-hash/SPMiner/releases/tag/4

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
> ./spminer

> nvidia-smi
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 460.73.01    Driver Version: 460.73.01    CUDA Version: 11.2     |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+

standard ubuntu 20.04, with distribution cuda and drivers, so on default paths.
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
P.S.  It does not run.  I have CUDA 10 drivers, 440.26, I believe.       --scryptr

cuda 11.2 you need >= 450.80.02 ++ driver

PLEASE MAKE A CUDA 10 VERSION--

I can't update the drivers without breaking the system.  I've tried.       --scryptr

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
8Gb of memory, an I3 6100, 64 gb of virtual memory on the SSD for 4 RTX 3070, 1 580  8gb,1 Rx550 4 gb, that I used to "fill the slots"  while two 1660 super are on the road.

I was thinking it was enough.

do I have to try adding memory ?

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
P.S.  It does not run.  I have CUDA 10 drivers, 440.26, I believe.       --scryptr

cuda 11.2 you need >= 450.80.02 ++ driver

VTC on 1 RX580 rig is a top earner, using TRM.

Around +50% more profit with zilminer+spminer(with dual mining switch) than TRM standalone on the rx580. but 120watt, not 100...

I've got trouble, at stock with mining pool hub.. with shares as I can't have one valid on the first 100...

Thanks for testing. Do you use any unusual launch config? How much memory do you have in the rig and wich cpu? Did you remember to add virtual memory? 32gb should be enough

legendary
SP_ HAS TESTED SEVERAL POOLS--

#4 Performed best on Hashalot.net and miningpoolhub.com. Zergpool had alot of rejected shares (~10%) but the VTC payout was good. f2pool.com is best for profitswitching because of PROP payouts

THANKS FOR THE REPLY--

I am still was waiting for a Linux version.  My 1060ti and 1060 3GB cards are mining Haven (XHV) just now, about $10 a day's worth.  I tried UbiqHash (UBQ) and it ran for maybe week or so on my 1050ti rig, using PhoenixMiner, with zero rejects.  I finally did the math and was earning less than $1 a day.  Each 1050ti had about 13.5 MH/s, rock steady.

Will test Linux version.  Hope that it will run on older Linux, standalone.  VTC on 1 RX580 rig is a top earner, using TRM.

--scryptr

P.S.  It does not run.  I have CUDA 10 drivers, 440.26, I believe.       --scryptr
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Vertcoin spminer #4 for linux has been released

https://github.com/sp-hash/SPMiner/releases/tag/4

if you make a linux build I will test it

Linux build available ready to test.

Just need linux support man Smiley

Done. Go get those coins..

THANKS FOR LINUX SUPPORT--

done

https://imgur.com/M504SuR

Sorry, I can't stop the eth miner and add /try other if I am not phisically there:

I've got trouble, at stock with mining pool hub.. with shares as I can't have one valid on the first 100...

Speed , as you can see, is not that bad even after 2 minutes...
Zergpool is the same.
Haven't registered with hashalot etc yet

ideas ?

I will be back there during the week end
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Sunday I will test  it with RTX 3070 and let you know

What speed are you getting on the rtx 3070 with the spminer #4?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
What other flag options are there for this miner?

--skip-submit-stale if you have high ping, get alot of rejected shares or mine on p2pool.

I am still using spminer #1. I played with memtweak settings and now am getting no rejected shares: https://ibb.co/HVvsPwz

With these settings the reported hashrate on miningpoolhub is also higher (1060 worker): https://ibb.co/JKX0r80

I tried with intensity but can not get the same hashrates in spminer #4.

Please can I request you make spminer #1 fix 14 with just zil switch added?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

--skip-submit-stale if you have high ping, get alot of rejected shares or mine on p2pool.

Please make a static build capable of running on the older linux system.

The linux Linux build is using cuda 11.2. Modern linux. Probobly skipping static build as well. Let's see tomorrow

#4 Performed best on Hashalot.net and miningpoolhub.com. Zergpool had alot of rejected shares (~10%) but the VTC payout was good. f2pool.com is best for profitswitching because of PROP payouts

EDIT: hashrate is still much lower with spminer #'4: https://ibb.co/sm1QNcN

Did you try the intensity option? -i 15, -i 16, -i 17, -i 18.4 ? I don't have your card, so don't know the best launch config for it.

No but I will try it soon and report back.

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
so, which  ETASH miner has been tested ?, in which ZIL pool?

To dual mine you use the zilminer and mine zil on a standalone zil mining pool like shardpoo.io.

ZilMiner.exe -P zil://[email protected]:5000/api --work-timeout=99998 --retry-delay=998 --farm-retries=99998

Then launch spminer#4 with the zil switch. The zil switch will switch off the verthash gpu mining while the zil pow is active

Did you try the intensity option? -i 15, -i 16, -i 17, -i 18.4 ? I don't have your card, so don't know the best launch config for it.

Hey sp_,
i tried your miner with one of my igpu, but it won´t connect to pool if i mining to zergpool. On f2pool it sometimes work after 1 or 2 restarts via loop.

spminer #4 should work with internal graphics without restarts. The Zergpool bug has been fixed.

Thank you Script. I will try to explain better.

Spminer 4 major difference from the previous versions is the possibility to dual mine VTC+ZIL.
In order to dual mine with two different algos, or you need a miner that work in in multimode, only one being srbminer as far as I know, or you need zilswitcher and two different miners one for etash and one for VTC.

As you can see in the new release (if you have opened it..) there are 8 bat files, and 4 of them are for dual mining.

if you edit one of the dual mine bat there is not mention of zilwallet,so I supposed that spminer 4 does take care only of the VTC part, simply stopping mining when from a pool(different from the VTC one) an epoch 0 will be sent.

so another etash only miner need to be used and probably "linked" by zilswitcher
together with a zil pool, tha can be like ezil.me where you double mine eth+zil or like shardpool where you just mine shardpool when epoch 0 comes

so, which  ETASH miner has been tested ?, in which ZIL pool?

simply because I tried to finalize a bat file that works with my rigs and I was not successful with zilminer (doesn't have a documented function of use /disable a gpu) that I need having  4/8 gb mixed rigs

EDIT2: stable again, just need to rework undervolts:

I have managed to restore cuda 10.2 performance in the spminer #4 cuda 11.2 build on the gtx 1070, but not sure about the P104-090.. Zil switch implemented Disable mining while zil is active. (auto generation of verthash.dat added. Zergpool working. linux support. Next is to create a static linux build. Plan to release in a few days.

Sounds good. I will test SPminer #4 in the morning and report back.

legendary
Which etash miner have you used  for testing with spminer4 ?
with  which pool?

For VertHash mining.  If you have a typo, correct it please.  I can't really understand your post with the current spelling.       --scryptr
Which etash miner have you used  for testing with spminer4 ?
with  which pool?

Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
But surprise surprise. miningpoolhub just see the opposite and paid accordingly!  giving spminer card a 10% $$ advantage compared to the other two.
It was 24 hour, so it can't be luck. And its enough clear for me.

Thanks for testing. With zil dual mining in spminer #4, you can get another +15% profit.Spminer is the fastest miner, the most profitable and the most stable miner for vertcoin.

Just need linux support man Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: