Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded NVIDIA Maxwell / Pascal kernels. - page 10. (Read 2347426 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
I managed to reach 570khash stable on the rx 570 now with hynix memory. With latest spminer and bios patch(polarisbioseditor 1 click patch, and AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.9). The card is applied with rx 580 straps and the ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1 removes the signature checking so the drivers don't fail.

Windows 8.1
core/mem 1370/2150
pl -15%

Stock clocks without biospatch is only 320KHASH
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
hmm, hmm, Sappshire it's some new vendor? lol...
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I am working on a fast ethereum fee miner.

spminer (1% fee)  for the verthash algo (vertcoin) fix 12 released with more speed on AMD cards.

Sapphire rx 580 pulse elpida 1450/2050 ~604khash -15% powerlimit
Sapphire rx 580 pulse hynix  1450/2200 ~604khash -15% powerlimit

Strap modded bios

https://github.com/sp-hash/SPMiner/releases/tag/SPMiner

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Yo sp_ my nigga! You came back?

You have any private optimzation for any algorithm used in ethash? I am buying. Interested for cards pascal, turing and ampere only  (no maxwell shit anymore).

Also if you have any private memory timings modification code I would buy. Just send me PM if you have anything like that for sale.

Oh and Octopus algo, you have clean CUDA C++ code for it? Cos I was looking, there is only some weird unknown language stuff that I've never seen before in public miners. Also interested in speed opts regarding this algo for pascal, turing, ampere.

Basically, anyone who can handle CUDA and want to earn big bucks and not only pocket change, PM me and show me your skills Wink

hahaha ...

You are definitely asking the wrong person there mate.

Long time no see or speak MreZo Wink

I hope NiceHash is still treating you well!

#crysx
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Yo sp_ my nigga! You came back?

You have any private optimzation for any algorithm used in ethash? I am buying. Interested for cards pascal, turing and ampere only  (no maxwell shit anymore).

Also if you have any private memory timings modification code I would buy. Just send me PM if you have anything like that for sale.

Oh and Octopus algo, you have clean CUDA C++ code for it? Cos I was looking, there is only some weird unknown language stuff that I've never seen before in public miners. Also interested in speed opts regarding this algo for pascal, turing, ampere.

Basically, anyone who can handle CUDA and want to earn big bucks and not only pocket change, PM me and show me your skills Wink
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

DOWNLOAD PROBLEM--

My Win 7 box upchucks, I can't download it.  It gets deleted before I can make an exception.       --scryptr
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I may try the other pools, but I don't want 2-3 VTC. 

VTC is halving in 2021, might be a good idea to mine some more and hold them..

FIX #8 IS ALSO LOOPY--

Fix 9 released

Should be stable and good.

legendary
FIX #8 IS ALSO LOOPY--

But I get long strings of "skipped-stale-work" warnings prior to re-entering the batch loop.  And, is that VTC address in the examples yours?  I may try the other pools, but I don't want 2-3 VTC.  I still have 3+ from T. Pruvot's YIIMP, when the algo went from "rev2" to "rev3", and the ASICs were just waiting.  Ask TBear, he was there also.

It took 2-3 weeks to get them.

--scryptr
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Submitted SPminer for the verthash algo fix 8, removed hang at startup.

It's using too much cpu on some rigs. If you get alot of rejected shares you can try the new option --skip-stale-work.  See in start_p2p-spb.bat. But some pools pay for stale work, so hashrate can drop by using this option. There is also an intensity option that can improve the speed on NVIDIA cards. i.e -i 19. -i 20. or -i 19,18,20,20,20,20,18,18 comma seperated for each card. You can also use. -i 18.9
legendary
FIX #7 WAS LOOPY--

It never exited the batch loop.  It tried, but the pool connecton never really engaged.  My Win 7 box was under full load.

Fixes #4 and #6 worked, but were no big improvement.  Under full load on my PC, still about 15% rejects.

I'll keep checking in.       --scryptr
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Fix 6 has been released.

fix 7. Lower the mem usage so that we can mine with xx gpu's on 4gb rigs

legendary
AFTER A CLEAN REBOOT, 5.5% REJECTS--

This morning, I closed many programs and rebooted my Win 7 box.  It is an old mule, and overloaded.  On restart, I only set SPminer#4 in motion.  After a few hours, the reject rate was ~5.5%.

I then opened my CPU miner, and my web pages.  The miner ran for another hour or so with consistant performance.  But, I had to close SPminer in order to complete this post.

The point is that my Win 7 box is not a miner, it is a workstation.  I am able to run SPminer, and I mined 1 VTC+ overnight (24hr+).  But SPminer will not run efficiently on this box.  I was not able to run VertHashMiner on it at all, also.

When I get a Linux binary able to run on Linux kernel 4.15, CUDA 9/10, AMD 18.1, I'll test SPminer on a clean, dedicated mining rig.  The Win 7 box is a poor environment for the miner.

A mining rig with SPminer will likely bring 5-10 dollars a day.  There are many miners with older, smaller memory cards that won't mine ETH any longer.  Given a proper Linux binary, I could set several rigs online.       --scryptr
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
0 HASH WITH VERTHASHMINER--

My Win 7 box locked VHM out, I can not run it.  A 750ti on my Win 10 box gets 30kH/s, or 1/3 VTC per day.       --scryptr

Weren't you complaining because you wanted Linux support? Well, VHM is free and supports Linux.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I have tested the 4 build for 12 hours now and looking good. 99.98% accepted shares on mining poolhub (~160ms ping). 2500khash in the miner window and peaks at 2850 on the pool.

But crashed after 13 hours.. I need to release a fix

fix5 released.

legendary
MY WIN 7 BOX RUNS SPMINER--

I get ~310kH/s at the console and the pool is reporting ~200kH/s.  Lots of rejects, ~25%.  My GTX 1060 3GB is clocked -100/+600 core/mem.

As I type this I have not run 1 hour yet.  There were no problems with my AV, and the "start.bat" was easy to modify.

I have 8 1060 3GB that could be racked and set to mine.  If VTC out earns RVN, I'll rack them.  The rig will be Linux.

--scryptr

What speed do you get with verthashminer? I get 406 kH/s with a 1070, default settings, 3% rejects.
Verthashminer is open source with no fee.

0 HASH WITH VERTHASHMINER--

My Win 7 box locked VHM out, I can not run it.  A 750ti on my Win 10 box gets 30kH/s, or 1/3 VTC per day.       --scryptr
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think I will opensource my verthash miner. Vertcoin has been there since the beginning and I like that they constantly change the algorithm to avoid asics. The price of the coin is low, and the team is professional. Let's mine and buy some vertcoins guys! Wink

This would be awesome if you followed through with this!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
MY WIN 7 BOX RUNS SPMINER--

I get ~310kH/s at the console and the pool is reporting ~200kH/s.  Lots of rejects, ~25%.  My GTX 1060 3GB is clocked -100/+600 core/mem.

As I type this I have not run 1 hour yet.  There were no problems with my AV, and the "start.bat" was easy to modify.

I have 8 1060 3GB that could be racked and set to mine.  If VTC out earns RVN, I'll rack them.  The rig will be Linux.

--scrypt

What speed do you get with verthashminer? I get 406 kH/s with a 1070, default settings, 3% rejects.
Verthashminer is open source with no fee.
legendary
Uploaded a fixed version wich reduce the rejects on some pools

spminer4-fix.7z

15% REJECT RATE--

I have been mining about 8 hours.  30-plus blocks have been found at the pool, and my GTX 1060 3GB has earned more than 1/3 VTC.

About 2 hours was with your initial upload.  About 6 hours with fix #1.  I just started mining with fix #4.  Currently I am still on ZergPool, whether it is the best/easiest pool or not.  The 1060 is a solid earner, an 8-card rig would bring in good ju-ju weekly.

Hoping fix #4 is good, l8r...       --scryptr
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I will make a build on linux later

EDIT: The ping is in the 1000s.  This PC is really laggy,

It's not the pc, it's the pool. Change the pool. I get 50 ping on other pools.

(stratum+tcp://verthash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:4534)

[2021-02-28 20:34:56]  Stratum requested work restart
[2021-02-28 20:34:56]  Rejected: 37/38 (97.37%), 1962.99 kH/s (509ms)
[2021-02-28 20:34:56]  reject reason: Invalid job id
[2021-02-28 20:34:57]  Rejected: 37/39 (94.87%), 1962.99 kH/s (564ms)
[2021-02-28 20:34:57]  reject reason: Invalid share

I will submit another build with improved reject rates later today

Uploaded a fixed version wich reduce the rejects on some pools

spminer4-fix.7z

Pages:
Jump to: