Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded NVIDIA Maxwell / Pascal kernels. - page 7. (Read 2347426 times)

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

It works.. yes hashrate goes down by a lot but only for 45 seconds and seems stable in zilminer. I will try it for a week and see what happens.

I am using spminer, but not on that PC, it is my workstation where I was resting zil+vtc: https://ibb.co/VN9FDKP

Here is screenshot of it when zil starts hashing: https://ibb.co/qgMrpxP

EDIT: I will try out zilswitcher as well, cool program, thanks.

And now you see the problem. The GTX1050ti can do around 13mh on zil (without mem tweaks), with the right miner it can do 14 - 17 mh on zil depends on memory manufacturer on your card.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Also please add the mem tweak options as seen in trex miner, like -mt 2 etc.. I can get better hash with this on my nvidia cards like p106-090 3GB and 1050 Ti 4GB.

If you have >=3gb cards, you can dual mine vertcoin+zil. Use your favorite ethereum miner with -mt parameter, and run spminer in a seperate window. Bether vertcoin hash speed on gddr5, gddr5x cards.

Zil dag size is only 1.2GB and mine 45 seconds every 1.5 hours.

Which pool to use for Zil? Just zil alone and not zil + ethash?

Zil DAG size is 1GB and not more, Zil stays always on epoch 0.

If you have AMD cards you can mine VTC+ZIL, ERG+ZIL, RVN+ZIL, XHV+ZIL with only 1 miner (SRBminer 0.7.3 and Nanominer). T-Rex Miner will also bring a Zil+RVN mode, and i think Zil+VTC also.

Don´t use zilminer and vtc miner at the same time, this can give much problems.

I can't see any other way to do it then, because VTC is not supported in trex and I only have nvidia cards. SP said it was working with two windows open so I will try that and monitor it.

EDIT: can you take a look at this screenshot, does this look right? I assume it only starts gashing at this small window, when is that window? https://ibb.co/3R3WSXG

It can´t work good with 2 miners at the same time. You will see  that your vtc hashrate goes down if zilliqa start mining and your zilliqa hashrate is also lower, because you mining 2 memory bandwith coins at the same time.

I said that t-rex is working on such mode, not available yet.

You can use zilswitcher to mine vtc+zil with 2 miners, but only 1 work at the same time. This is the better way in my opinion or wait until more miners have vtc+zil functions.

Or buy AMD cards  Cheesy

EDIT: Yes your screenshot looks right, but why your are not using the spminer for verthash? Can you give us your zil hashrate and if zil mining your vtc hashrate?

It works.. yes hashrate goes down by a lot but only for 45 seconds and seems stable in zilminer. I will try it for a week and see what happens.

I am using spminer, but not on that PC, it is my workstation where I was resting zil+vtc: https://ibb.co/VN9FDKP

Here is screenshot of it when zil starts hashing: https://ibb.co/qgMrpxP

EDIT: I will try out zilswitcher as well, cool program, thanks.
Also please add the mem tweak options as seen in trex miner, like -mt 2 etc.. I can get better hash with this on my nvidia cards like p106-090 3GB and 1050 Ti 4GB.

If you have >=3gb cards, you can dual mine vertcoin+zil. Use your favorite ethereum miner with -mt parameter, and run spminer in a seperate window. Bether vertcoin hash speed on gddr5, gddr5x cards.

If you have AMD cards you can mine VTC+ZIL, ERG+ZIL, RVN+ZIL, XHV+ZIL with only 1 miner (SRBminer 0.7.3 and Nanominer). T-Rex Miner will also bring a Zil+RVN mode, and i think Zil+VTC also.

I can't see any other way to do it then, because VTC is not supported in trex and I only have nvidia cards. SP said it was working with two windows open so I will try that and monitor it.

EDIT: can you take a look at this screenshot, does this look right? I assume it only starts gashing at this small window, when is that window? https://ibb.co/3R3WSXG

It can´t work good with 2 miners at the same time. You will see  that your vtc hashrate goes down if zilliqa start mining and your zilliqa hashrate is also lower, because you mining 2 memory bandwith coins at the same time.

I said that t-rex is working on such mode, not available yet.

You can use zilswitcher to mine vtc+zil with 2 miners, but only 1 work at the same time. This is the better way in my opinion or wait until more miners have vtc+zil functions.

Or buy AMD cards  Cheesy

EDIT: Yes your screenshot looks right, but why your are not using the spminer for verthash? Can you give us your zil hashrate and if zil mining your vtc hashrate?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
You can mine vtc with spminer+zil with whatever you want using zilswitcher and shardpool.io

There is a 3d here in the forum

the guys at shardpool telegram chat  will help you setup it for your need but is not that difficult

EDIT: can you take a look at this screenshot, does this look right? I assume it only starts hashing at this small window, when is that window? https://ibb.co/3R3WSXG

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

you could try

zilminer
zil standalone
https://shardpool.io/

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Thanks for the fast reply. I will wait for the new version.
Any plans for API support? With API support it can added to Awesomeminer for example.

#3 will contain these fixes

1. Stratum fix. Should work on all pools.
2. improved fee switching code.  (No more rotate up on crashing)
3. Linux support
Hey sp_,
i tried your miner with one of my igpu, but it won´t connect to pool if i mining to zergpool. On f2pool it sometimes work after 1 or 2 restarts via loop.

Yes, this version has a bug in the stratum implementation. Zergpool doesn't work properly. Try one of these pools instead:

miningpoolhub.com
hashalot.net
suprnova.cc

Version 3 is soon ready with improved stratum code.

Thanks for the fast reply. I will wait for the new version.

Any plans for API support? With API support it can added to Awesomeminer for example.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Hey sp_,
i tried your miner with one of my igpu, but it won´t connect to pool if i mining to zergpool. On f2pool it sometimes work after 1 or 2 restarts via loop.

Yes, this version has a bug in the stratum implementation. Zergpool doesn't work properly. Try one of these pools instead:

miningpoolhub.com
hashalot.net
suprnova.cc

Version 3 is soon ready with improved stratum code.
Anyway, I figured something out, just run one of the Rx cards with the R9 cards and it works like it's supposed to.

Nice that you found a workaround. Once you have configured your rig correctly the miner is stable for weeks.

Hey sp_,

With verthashminer it works without any problems.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Anyway, I figured something out, just run one of the Rx cards with the R9 cards and it works like it's supposed to.

Nice that you found a workaround. Once you have configured your rig correctly the miner is stable for weeks.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just fired up my Firepro s10000 it's getting an excellent 779kH/s with stock clocks, however it has the same issue as the R9 280x's. This is in my main Ryzen 7, 16gb system, so it can't be a system issue.

Is it crashing after a while? or crash at startup? Are you on the latest adrenaline drivers? Crimson drivers have issues. Also some pools are crashing the miner more often than others. Wich pool are you using? Try the bat scripts that follow the archieve.

It isn't crashing, it throws a "failed to create verthash data buffer" code as the miner stops after donation mining, then instead of continuing with work, it does a restart where it runs through the bit of mining (like you just started the miner) then the donation mining again and rinse and repeat. So instead of you getting 1%, your getting alot more... maybe like 25% donation. It's definitely a spminer vs old 2013 Radeons issue.

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I just fired up my Firepro s10000 it's getting an excellent 779kH/s with stock clocks, however it has the same issue as the R9 280x's. This is in my main Ryzen 7, 16gb system, so it can't be a system issue.

Is it crashing after a while? or crash at startup? Are you on the latest adrenaline drivers? Crimson drivers have issues. Also some pools are crashing the miner more often than others. Wich pool are you using? Try the bat scripts that follow the archieve.
"failed to create verthash data buffer" miner restart

Try the latest build. I solved a bug where threads didn't exit properly.

Tried it, working good on the RX cards, one went up 7kH/s. R9 280x's same issue despite large pagefile. It's an older AMD 790fx board withAMD x2 3000+ ,4 sticks of 1gb ram and 120gb ssd.

I'm quoting myself here...lol

This is why shorting cryptocurrency is so dangerous.. The downside is unlimited..

Vertcoin next?

Happy mining

LOL. This is what happens when you tell the public about crypto.

Just doubled my BCH with the price rise and swapped 50% back to VTC.

Do you know about the buffer error I mentioned? Why does it happen?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
This is why shorting cryptocurrency is so dangerous.. The downside is unlimited..

Vertcoin next?

Happy mining
Too much oc on the cards?

You can try:

https://www.meziantou.net/tip-disable-windows-error-reporting-wer.htm
https://www.4winkey.com/windows-8/how-to-disable-windows-error-reporting-in-windows-8.html

And make sure that the miner is executed in a loop like in the example bat files.

OC is fine, no crashing in VHM at all.

I added the LOOP back to the BAT file and it has solved my issue sort of..

I found the error that the miner throws before closing: "failed to create sha3/keccak states buffer. error code 43". This happens maybe 1 time in every 24 hours.

Do you know a solution to this? At least with the loop thing, it just starts again and only a minute of down time.
"failed to create verthash data buffer" miner restart

Try the latest build. I solved a bug where threads didn't exit properly.

Tried it, working good on the RX cards, one went up 7kH/s. R9 280x's same issue despite large pagefile. It's an older AMD 790fx board withAMD x2 3000+ ,4 sticks of 1gb ram and 120gb ssd.
Pages:
Jump to: