Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched - page 37. (Read 135117 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 01, 2013, 03:07:44 PM
Physical CENTs are nearly ready for shipping and only $10.

http://andarazoroflove.org/physical-cents-are-here-shipping-this-weekend-cryptocurrency-coolstuff/

You can order with BTC, LTC, PPC, NMC, DVC, XPM, or PayPal via CoinPayments.net. Free shipping in the US and Canada, and final product shipped will be in a coin capsule and includes 1000 CENTs loaded on it! All orders this week will ship on Saturday, or day of ordering after that (I've got to go to New Mexico again for a few days and will be back Saturday.

There are only 40 available in this first batch and 9 of them are spoken for. If they all sell, I will be ordering them in Silver next time.
September 30, 2013, 08:58:52 PM
No you won't lose any pennies. I haven't finished the translations for 0.9.4, but I'm nearly done. The English version is here:

https://andarazoroflove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/PiggyBank-0.9.4-EN.rar

Physical CENTs are here too! Waiting for Holograms and Coin Capsules, .06BTC each if you'd like one, email me!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 30, 2013, 07:23:18 PM
Ok, here's some Piggy Bank news:

0.9.4 will be released in the next day or two, just ironing out some graphical changes now. It fixes the stake issue by reducing the % of return on staked coins by a factor of 100. However, it keeps the 7 day stake and 14 day re-age, so you can keep saving you just won't get any more whopper payments. It will be released on my website and in multiple translations.

I have chosen a date in the future rather than a block number as the Pennies network moves a bit slow. The fork occurs at Midday, GMT on All Hallow's Eve, 2013. This gives all you holders a pair of fortnights to generate a bit more stake and those of you who want to get in a bit longer at reduced prices.

I'm happy pennies have been moved to LTC on Cryptsy, I prefer them in that market actually. Rough calculations have me estimating 8-10% of the overall supply of CENTs to be minted by the time of the fork.

On a completely different note, Physical CENTs have shipped and I should get them in the next week. If you're interested in one, they are going to be priced at .06 BTC including shipping in the US or Canada and available for sale on my website using CoinPayments.net. They will be loaded with 100 CENTs and as a bonus are trackable as a geocoin.

Thank you for introducing new version 9.4.
I checked your web http://andarazoroflove.org/cryptocurrency/pennies/ but didnot find information when must be installed new version 9.4. Can I loose my CENTs if I dont upgrade asap or today or tomorrow?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
September 30, 2013, 04:47:11 PM
How many all will be coins?
September 29, 2013, 01:02:15 PM
Whether (9.2 or 9.4) percent of added coins depends on the version of a wallet?
Activity: 81
September 29, 2013, 07:48:19 AM
i get stake everyday, here is the trick, buy a good few thou evryday for a week, make sure the deposits in your account are 24 hours apart, then every day after your two weeks, you will get stake. and the more yu buy/hold, the greater you gain. even beeter if you have a couple of pcs, do tx out and in so your share doesn't get truncated.

200k per wallet solid makes you a milli err stake.

I wish you good luck you wizard!
I made my first wallet on 5.9. and everyday I sent about 2000 pennies in it. after 10 days I got some stake and then after another 7 days(and this stake was just one half of previous despite I sent some more pennies) and then I got nothing so I sent almost all pennies to my second wallet where I got first stake after some 8 days. but meanwhile price on exchange dropped so low so in fact I am holding zero.
I made third wallet and I am buying every second day and I send it immediately to my wallets.
(BTW I would like to now how much pennies they earned on cryptsy where traders deposit their pennies - they must be rolling in cash - thus they dont charge for withdrawing pennies)

To summarize it, now it will be almost a Month since I installed my wallet and I got only 3 PoS from piggy-fairy which are about 40% of all my bought pennies. I am checking my wallets everyday but piggy-fairy didnot visit me since last week.
And if will be released new version of piggie within several days, I perhaps dont get any other Pos.
I wonder who is dumping hundreds of thousands of piggies on cryptsy exchange because people like me wouldnot sell (giveaway) their hard earned pennies for such low price.
September 27, 2013, 04:54:52 PM
Hey you're right....12 isn't 24!  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
September 27, 2013, 04:31:02 PM
Reduction of a percentage share will happen 01.10.2013?
Or reduction happened in the version of a wallet 0.9.4?

Only after the time has been past:

Code:
    static int64 nRewardCoinYear = 1;  // creation amount per coin-year
     int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * 1 * nRewardCoinYear;
+    
+    if(currentTime > 1383220800) //Fork at Midnight, All Hallow's Eve, 2013.
+      {nSubsidy = nCoinAge * .01 * nRewardCoinYear;} // 1% of the old stake; but hey still 7 days and a fortnight.

NOTE: That's actually midday and not midnight but what's 12 hours between friends? Wink
September 27, 2013, 04:19:14 PM

0.9.4 will be released in the next day or two, just ironing out some graphical changes now. It fixes the stake issue by reducing the % of return on staked coins by a factor of 100. However, it keeps the 7 day stake and 14 day re-age, so you can keep saving you just won't get any more whopper payments. It will be released on my website and in multiple translations.

I have chosen a date in the future rather than a block number as the Pennies network moves a bit slow. The fork occurs at Midnight, GMT on All Hallow's Eve, 2013. This gives all you holders a pair of fortnights to generate a bit more stake and those of you who want to get in a bit longer at reduced prices.

I'm happy pennies have been moved to LTC on Cryptsy, I prefer them in that market actually. Rough calculations have me estimating 8-10% of the overall supply of CENTs to be minted by the time of the fork.

On a completely different note, Physical CENTs have shipped and I should get them in the next week. If you're interested in one, they are going to be priced at .06 BTC including shipping in the US or Canada and available for sale on my website using CoinPayments.net. They will be loaded with 100 CENTs and as a bonus are trackable as a geocoin.

Reduction of a percentage share will happen 01.10.2013?
Or reduction happened in the version of a wallet 0.9.4?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
September 27, 2013, 05:50:52 AM
Took so much time to mine a few, and they are essentially worthless Undecided
Activity: 196
Google/YouTube
September 27, 2013, 02:02:43 AM
Thought You Guys Might Like This:

If you want to make your own versions Smiley

http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2013/09/make-you-own-im-so-poor-penny-meme.html
September 26, 2013, 09:14:22 PM

I have chosen a date in the future rather than a block number as the Pennies network moves a bit slow. The fork occurs at Midday, GMT on All Hallow's Eve, 2013. This gives all you holders a pair of fortnights to generate a bit more stake and those of you who want to get in a bit longer at reduced prices.

Activity: 70
Expert Computer Geek
September 26, 2013, 12:09:35 PM
[It's not a bad quantity to be sitting on at the moment. 124K is ~0.91% of all coins in existence as I type this although that percentage will go down for as long as PoS is generating more coins than it should.

Make them work for you and stake them, get as many coins as you can from your 124K before the new wallet is released and cryptsy updates to it.
It seems CENTs hit the bottom and their price started to rise,
I wish it comes back to initial 100xhigher price.

i have been afraid to tweet about this one, i can promo any coin but prepare for shutdown  Cool
legendary
Activity: 882
September 26, 2013, 01:18:25 AM
i get stake everyday, here is the trick, buy a good few thou evryday for a week, make sure the deposits in your account are 24 hours apart, then every day after your two weeks, you will get stake. and the more yu buy/hold, the greater you gain. even beeter if you have a couple of pcs, do tx out and in so your share doesn't get truncated.

200k per wallet solid makes you a milli err stake.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
September 25, 2013, 02:16:40 PM
How many days until I get some interest on my savings; Its been 7-9 days and nothing, do I have to do give a special command to my wallet?

If it is unlocked you should be fine.

Sometime I get no stake for a week, sometimes 2 times a day.
Guess you'll just have to wait...
legendary
Activity: 1148
September 25, 2013, 12:54:02 PM
How many days until I get some interest on my savings; Its been 7-9 days and nothing, do I have to do give a special command to my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 882
September 25, 2013, 12:14:06 PM
[It's not a bad quantity to be sitting on at the moment. 124K is ~0.91% of all coins in existence as I type this although that percentage will go down for as long as PoS is generating more coins than it should.

Make them work for you and stake them, get as many coins as you can from your 124K before the new wallet is released and cryptsy updates to it.

all it takes is a 500 ltc buy in , after that it wont ever look back
Activity: 83
September 25, 2013, 11:11:58 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
September 24, 2013, 11:43:15 AM
CENTs are now traded also for LTC at Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/97
I wonder who is selling pennies for this low price. I hope it will turn and price growths.

how many are you holding? to profit from this you need a substantial amount so you gain large stake and sell off extras.

I am holding 124,000 CENTs. Compare to others it might be just nothing.
I dont know whether to buy more because price is constantly falling.
But if I sell off the extras I would get nothing (at this exchange rate) and the rest of coins would be worth nothing as well.
So I hold all of my coins and hope exchange rate will rise and also hope that piggy-fairy kiss me on cheak and gave me something. Cheesy

It's not a bad quantity to be sitting on at the moment. 124K is ~0.91% of all coins in existence as I type this although that percentage will go down for as long as PoS is generating more coins than it should.

Activity: 70
Expert Computer Geek
September 24, 2013, 11:21:34 AM
Found this http://andarazoroflove.org/cryptocurrency/pennies/ and was able to use windows binary and easily compile linux.  Very smooth coin, not sure why creator did not post here?  Is anyone else mining this?

Just a trick to get around not premining it.

I didn't post it here because I don't feel like answering a bunch of stupid questions about it. Oh and as for a premine, yep--I spent $10 on icons, so I premined myself that many Cheesy

cool i love pennies!~are you from the States? Grin

I am in Idaho Cheesy

Utah beautiful state...California here!~nice i'll post pics of my pennys project!!!~~ i loveee pennies and get in heated arguments with silly people wh0 refuse to accept them !!!=) ~btw is there any way I can promote/tweet for pennies?~ i like the cpu mining aspect especially!
Pages:
Jump to: