Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched - page 33. (Read 135117 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 31, 2013, 09:57:30 PM
PGZTc1foNYhxYeN8wjL4aftiN3Fk3tuHMV
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 31, 2013, 09:12:26 PM
I have a version of the client 0.9.4.1 (0.9.5-beta), it ceased to be synchronized! What's the problem?

Something's wrong with the fork, I'm looking at it now.
It seems doubloons might be having some issues, too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 31, 2013, 07:28:23 PM

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming

Aww, thanks!! Happy Halloween!

Hey Shakezula,

Is there a way to send Pennies from a batch file?

For the PXC giveaway I used the Phenixcoind and "sendtoaddress" but there seems to be no deamon for Pennies?
I don't mind if I have to copy-paste >300 addresses to the windows-qt by hand... But if there is an easier way  Grin
[/quote]

"sendtoaddress" works, do you need a daemon build for Windows?
October 31, 2013, 07:27:52 PM
Edit: Github updated correctly. Sorry for the confusion, 0.9.6 all around now!

The code on Github won't compile, you get a bunch of undefined reference errors.

The piggybank.pro file is missing:

under HEADERS
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.h \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.h

under SOURCES
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.cpp

under FORMS
src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui

Adding those will make it work  Grin

Fixed. Sorry, I did the source, then the wrong source, then the right, and left the qt.pro. Fixed and fixed!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
October 31, 2013, 06:34:40 PM

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming

[/quote]

Hey Shakezula,

Is there a way to send Pennies from a batch file?

For the PXC giveaway I used the Phenixcoind and "sendtoaddress" but there seems to be no deamon for Pennies?
I don't mind if I have to copy-paste >300 addresses to the windows-qt by hand... But if there is an easier way  Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH
October 31, 2013, 05:51:21 PM

[/quote]

You're welcome!  Happy Halloween to you too!:D  Still waiting for the confirms!

Edit: Waiting on a support ticket at Cryptsy now..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
October 31, 2013, 05:50:29 PM

The code on Github won't compile, you get a bunch of undefined reference errors.

The piggybank.pro file is missing:

under HEADERS
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.h \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.h

under SOURCES
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.cpp

under FORMS
src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui

Adding those will make it work  Grin
¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH
October 31, 2013, 05:49:55 PM
Well, good news and bad news...

Bad news: Fork didn't work, the new stake bit calculations invalidate the old ones and alas, the whole chain stopped. We're going to have to roll it back (oh your favorite, and no I didn't invent that trick) about 100 blocks to 129530 and go from there.

Good news: Caught it pretty quick, and will go back about fixing it, maybe we can re-fork in week or so. In the meantime you can continue to get some ridiculous stakes and using the new client with CoinControl have a bit of fun with CENTs again.

Where do we go from here? First grab the newest client, 0.9.6:

https://andarazoroflove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Piggybank-0.9.6-Qt.rar.rar

Or synch it from Github.

Next, if you need to, empty your %appdata% folder of all the files except wallet.dat and resynch the chain.

I will continue to work with this code on a different method of forking to reduce the chance we'll run out of digits. Standby and thanks again for enjoying the Piggybank.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!

I got this error trying to compile the new version.. Any ideas?

build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlUpdateLabels()':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xdce): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::payAmounts'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xe5d): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::payAmounts'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xe93): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xef8): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::updateLabels(WalletModel*, QDialog*)'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlButtonClicked()':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xf6e): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::CoinControlDialog(QWidget*)'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xf7a): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::setModel(WalletModel*)'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xf92): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::~CoinControlDialog()'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xfbc): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::~CoinControlDialog()'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x273d): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x2b15): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlChangeEdited(QString const&)':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x2d71): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlChangeChecked(int)':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x335a): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x33fd): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o:sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x34d5): more undefined references to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [piggybank] Error 1
October 31, 2013, 05:47:52 PM

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming
[/quote]

Activity: 131
October 31, 2013, 05:29:35 PM

Bad news: Fork didn't work, the new stake bit calculations invalidate the old ones and alas, the whole chain stopped. We're going to have to roll it back (oh your favorite, and no I didn't invent that trick) about 100 blocks to 129530 and go from there.

Good news: Caught it pretty quick, and will go back about fixing it, maybe we can re-fork in week or so. In the meantime you can continue to get some ridiculous stakes and using the new client with CoinControl have a bit of fun with CENTs again.

https://andarazoroflove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Piggybank-0.9.6-Qt.rar.rar

Or synch it from Github.

Next, if you need to, empty your %appdata% folder of all the files except wallet.dat and resynch the chain.

I will continue to work with this code on a different method of forking to reduce the chance we'll run out of digits. Standby and thanks again for enjoying the Piggybank.

How I understood a percentage share didn't decrease by 100 times?
When approximately there will be a reduction of a percentage share?
¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH
October 31, 2013, 05:26:47 PM

Or synch it from Github.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!

Oh just a sec, need to push Github again!

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming
October 31, 2013, 05:19:02 PM

Or synch it from Github.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH
October 31, 2013, 05:16:02 PM

Or synch it from Github.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!
October 31, 2013, 05:06:34 PM
Sure thing. Coin Control lets you choose what addresses in your wallet send coins and shows what coins they contain. It also lets you choose custom change addresses or return addresses. To enable it, go in to Options, Display, and tick it on:

https://i.imgur.com/ribiCTF.png

Then in your Send window you'll see the Coin Control panel:

https://i.imgur.com/xFOHC7q.png

You can then use the Inputs button to show how many CENTs are in each wallet, dates/coinage for that wallet, and let you choose which wallets you want to use for an input on any given transaction as well:

https://i.imgur.com/UqzMaFL.png

I realize its a small consolation for a failed fork and the hassle it caused. For now, perhaps some of the bigger holders would like to reservebalance= a few of their coins for a bit, perhaps not. For now back to the coding board...

Great Smiley Thanks for implementing it into CENT Smiley

Do you think it's safe to send the 1,000,000,000 Pennies giveaway this weekend? Or do you recommend to wait until the next hardfork is stable?
I think Cryptsy will contact you on IRC to ask for your recommendation on trading CENT right now.

You shouldn't have any issues, just got done talking with Cryptsy and they are updating now. Bter has also been notified. Tx's have been tested and I am also minting blocks and seeing stake blocks generating, so if you upgrade to 0.9.6 all should be well again!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
October 31, 2013, 04:31:35 PM
Sure thing. Coin Control lets you choose what addresses in your wallet send coins and shows what coins they contain. It also lets you choose custom change addresses or return addresses. To enable it, go in to Options, Display, and tick it on:

https://i.imgur.com/ribiCTF.png

https://i.imgur.com/xFOHC7q.png

You can then use the Inputs button to show how many CENTs are in each wallet, dates/coinage for that wallet, and let you choose which wallets you want to use for an input on any given transaction as well:

https://i.imgur.com/UqzMaFL.png

I realize its a small consolation for a failed fork and the hassle it caused. For now, perhaps some of the bigger holders would like to reservebalance= a few of their coins for a bit, perhaps not. For now back to the coding board...

Great Smiley Thanks for implementing it into CENT Smiley

Do you think it's safe to send the 1,000,000,000 Pennies giveaway this weekend? Or do you recommend to wait until the next hardfork is stable?
I think Cryptsy will contact you on IRC to ask for your recommendation on trading CENT right now.
October 31, 2013, 04:28:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2013, 04:20:00 PM

Or synch it from Github.

Please explain how to use coin control
October 31, 2013, 04:14:00 PM

Or synch it from Github.

October 31, 2013, 03:12:38 PM
I have a version of the client 0.9.4.1 (0.9.5-beta), it ceased to be synchronized! What's the problem?

Something's wrong with the fork, I'm looking at it now.
Activity: 131
October 31, 2013, 03:08:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: