Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 22. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 25, 2015, 08:44:25 AM
A little good news on the way.... get your CENT wallet ready. Grin
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 24, 2015, 09:41:56 AM
Rich list is already being built  Grin

I am eager to see richlist. URL please..
Activity: 620
August 23, 2015, 03:55:17 PM
Thanks, it's the first good news in a long time
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
August 23, 2015, 03:18:22 PM
Rich list is already being built  Grin
August 21, 2015, 10:05:08 AM
CENT NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/ctl4cre71q7hfI9u3W60aM63A

Note:-

People, I'm thinking to offer 5B CENT or more to participate in this exercise. The reward will be given to 1 (one) lucky respondent via random selection of CENT address. Please let me know if anyone willing to donate some CENT for the purpose. Don't need to donate now, but need to pledge and fulfill by end of this survey.

You're doing a great job with CENT.
Thank you

Thanks Tevayo. I'm getting few submissions ready, will simplify the form tomorrow (It's a bit too long). We should get someone to fund the reward  to encourage more submission and fix a date to end the questionnaire.

August 21, 2015, 07:34:39 AM
CENT NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

People, I'm thinking to offer 5B CENT or more to participate in this exercise. The reward will be given to 1 (one) lucky respondent via random selection of CENT address. Please let me know if anyone willing to donate some CENT for the purpose. Don't need to donate now, but need to pledge and fulfill by end of this survey.

You're doing a great job with CENT.
Thank you
August 21, 2015, 01:28:49 AM
CENT NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

August 20, 2015, 11:19:12 PM
So how many are there now??

Hi bat26,

We are not sure the exact amount of CENT still circulating and we hope to get a working  rich list explorer to determine at least the active wallets and distribution at large. The project being taken care by TronRex. We shall wait to get a better view about the CENT circulation.

Activity: 64
August 20, 2015, 10:51:11 PM
So how many are there now??
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2015, 08:54:17 PM
whats the point in reviving pennies?

seriously claims no premine, probably not but it was worse then that, like a many people made huge profits when it broke out of those who didn't know it was broken.

Hi Kelsey,

To be honest, every one has their own view why they liked something. I liked CENT for it's simplicity and reminder that a dollar start with 100 CENT. This coin does not promise anything, it just worth few CENT and again it carries two strong images / message ;

1. IN GOD WE TRUST
2. Abraham Lincoln

These symbolism empowered the fundamentals of CENT. It just a cent if you see it that way, but for me it more about how humble it could be than a cent. I found CENT when it's in midst of stake reward mess and spend some BTC to XPM before able to purchase a mere 20B. Yup, you're right ... some make huge profit then when their wallet giving them crazy rewards and maybe that's their luck or they just simply smart.

Furthermore, I just love the challenge to see CENT have some real meaning when the coin itself being placed at the bottom of the crypto history and it's almost impossible to gain anything out of it.  After all ... it just few cents.

Hope you could see it they way I see it and you are always welcome to the community.

Finally, my apologies if I'm disrespectful with my words.  

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”
Honest Abe

you're certainly not disrespectful in your reply, thanks for an honest n clear answer. good luck with it Smiley
August 20, 2015, 08:20:07 PM

seriously claims no premine, probably not but it was worse then that, like a many people made huge profits when it broke out of those who didn't know it was broken.

Hi Kelsey,

To be honest, every one has their own view why they liked something. I liked CENT for it's simplicity and reminder that a dollar start with 100 CENT. This coin does not promise anything, it just worth few CENT and again it carries two strong images / message ;

1. IN GOD WE TRUST
2. Abraham Lincoln

These symbolism empowered the fundamentals of CENT. It just a cent if you see it that way, but for me it more about how humble it could be than a cent. I found CENT when it's in midst of stake reward mess and spend some BTC to XPM before able to purchase a mere 20B. Yup, you're right ... some make huge profit then when their wallet giving them crazy rewards and maybe that's their luck or they just simply smart.

Furthermore, I just love the challenge to see CENT have some real meaning when the coin itself being placed at the bottom of the crypto history and it's almost impossible to gain anything out of it.  After all ... it just few cents.

Hope you could see it they way I see it and you are always welcome to the community.

Finally, my apologies if I'm disrespectful with my words. 

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”
Honest Abe
August 20, 2015, 07:56:33 PM
TronREX is welcome.
The richlist is a good start to begin to know.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2015, 07:48:53 PM

August 20, 2015, 07:16:04 PM
I'll try to send a private message to see if we are lucky and answers

Let's try Tevayo, meanwhile I have spoken to TronRex about the rich list crawler and he's more than happy to do it. He said the 40B CENT is more than enough to motivate him for this job.

Hope you're ok with it and with this TronRex will be new CENT Dev. We need more talented people to work on this coin and these means ROZU and others are always welcomed.  The CENT community are really thankful for all the fantastic work done by ROZU when the coin is in the mess, but we need to carry on with improvement and development to have meaningful future for CENT.

With this, let's welcome TronTrex as part of the CENT team.

I have more things to update on the path we should take and everyone should have right to dictate what they wish CENT to be.
August 20, 2015, 12:50:48 PM
I'll try to send a private message to see if we are lucky and answers
August 20, 2015, 12:47:51 PM
Notwithstanding the SAT was more concrete than would CENT.
Had 7.7 billion of SATs and SAT2 were created with a premine 100% bone 7,700,000. For CENT the problem is that we do not know how many actually circulating whereby a hypothetical premine of 49 billion (if we think like many, many of these coins have been lost) would premine worrying.

I guess it's very difficult to get, but it would be ideal to know how many actually circulate CENTs

We know how many coins have been created but it's impossible to know how many have been destroyed by way of wallet deletion/corruption etc. In all likelyhood Cryptsy's wallet(s) probably hold the majority of coins that have ever been created.

Any coins not reissued from a premine of a relaunched coin could be dumped to an unrecoverable address after a specific deadline. It's been done before.

Using the same method as they do by visiting this site and adding this:
Code:
0400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

To 1 - Public ECDSA Key and clicking Send.

Then replacing 00 with 37 (Hex of 55 for the 'P' prefix) at the start of 4 - Adding network bytes to 3 and then clicking Send gives us this Pennies address:
Code:
PDzkQdJUUQNKMPdoL54Hi5LBsp84dzidpQ

Nobody knows the Private Key for this address and the chances of happening on it accidentally is astronomical.

Any coins sent to it would essentially be lost forever and the destruction transaction id's could be made public so that people can verify the coins were actually sent to that address.

Hi, I rescued this message recently more than a year of Petr1fied probably solve the problem of lost in a hypothetical division of the currency (at the time was not carried out because of opposition from some large investors) coins, but maybe now it looks okay.
Perhaps someone could contact Petr1fied to see if you can make.
August 20, 2015, 09:42:23 AM
is that something TronRex can do with the block crawler?

Thanks Mr.BigFace. I have pm'ed TronTrex about the crawler, let see what he have in his mind. We need to get in touch with Petr1fied who knows more about the coding part to help out, but I don't have the contact details.

Activity: 63
August 20, 2015, 08:49:56 AM
we have to rank higher than justin beavercoin.
Activity: 63
August 20, 2015, 08:48:30 AM
nice Disruptive! you put the foot on the gas!
is that something TronRex can do with the block crawler?
I dont know who does it maybe someone does.
if we can just all come to terms and work together and communicate it will move forward.
August 19, 2015, 05:33:08 AM
Penniescoins.org  have expired and now the links forwarding to WWW.CENT.ROCKS . Hope the community ok with it until we have a better solution. The related sub domains also being forwarded ; http://cent.penniescoins.org & http://forum.penniescoins.org

Besides these, could some one let me know how to get in contact person that set-up and helps us run the block crawler
Block Chain Viewer
http://cent-pennies.com/blockchain/block_crawler.php
http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php

Maybe, we could get the block crawler run again and the available fund forward to the work done.

Please respond and communicate, I'm not taking over CENT.... just trying a little to move things on CENT land.
Pages:
Jump to: