Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 23. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 19, 2015, 05:09:00 AM
Get a million CENT and say out what you have to say Tongue
http://www.cent.rocks/get-free-cent-pennies-coin/
August 18, 2015, 10:27:07 AM
One more thing, I wish to set-up a CENT guardian/foundation kind of thing. The founding fathers need to donate an amount (which need to be discussed) which will be used for common benefit. We need to discuss a way to have fund being placed in a wallet and multisig being placed for transparency.

We could discuss more on the terms and other stuff via Reddit or here. What your say....

The Unofficial Foundation as at 18/8/2015

Tevayo - 20 Bil CENT
Disruptive - 20 Bil CENT
Others please .....
August 18, 2015, 10:14:32 AM
Disruptive:
Totally agree with you, but what is done should be done with complete transparency (even if you decide to split the currency).
In 2013 and 2014 many coins they were lost and should not end up in the hands of anyone who could sink the currency forever.
Otherwise I will support any initiative to improve CENT.
Regards.

You right, that's one of the reason why I think we should just ignore the amount of CENT. IF the community want to divide, then it should be in full transparency and next plan of action. If short gain is the motive, then let the CENT the way it is now. But the need to have a real DEV will be a propriety  to upkeep and improve the wallet. Off to bed now, let see what the community have to say.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
August 18, 2015, 09:49:41 AM
Disruptive:
Totally agree with you, but what is done should be done with complete transparency (even if you decide to split the currency).
In 2013 and 2014 many coins they were lost and should not end up in the hands of anyone who could sink the currency forever.
Otherwise I will support any initiative to improve CENT.
Regards.
August 18, 2015, 09:36:41 AM
20 Billion CENT for rich list creation.

Please get someone to get this stuff done. All the bounty is from my own fund, while it's not much... it will be better if others could come forward to offer a better reward.

The offer have been placed in www.cent.rocks website http://www.cent.rocks/free-cent/ and also in Reddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/CENT/comments/37id0y/richlist/

This will be among the few small task that need to be completed soonest possible.

After some thought, I think there's nothing wrong with current amount of the CENT. Dividing it will make it more valuable in short term, but where will we go after that ?

From now on, I'll take it as it is... but its up to others to weigh-in available options.

To be honest, we need create things that will make CENT have a purpose of existence. I have some idea in the concept  of gaming/penny auction/ random act of kindness platform/ simple gifting site / children related education & games and etc. 

If the community see the potential of it, please advise and we shall  plan things with limited budget or even crowdfunding it.

Please PM or just post here how we could create things / ecosystem for pennies to be adopted or at least seen in the crypto community at large.  

Tell me if it is really hard to develop a game that also acts as a lightweight wallet. How much will it cost ?

Thanks.

MANO

I will bring another 20 billion for richlist.

Thanks Tevayo. ....just some simple plan here activated buying frenzy in Cryptsy. Will be great if we could have a DEV to do some real works .
August 18, 2015, 09:23:14 AM

Please get someone to get this stuff done. All the bounty is from my own fund, while it's not much... it will be better if others could come forward to offer a better reward.

The offer have been placed in www.cent.rocks website http://www.cent.rocks/free-cent/ and also in Reddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/CENT/comments/37id0y/richlist/

This will be among the few small task that need to be completed soonest possible.

After some thought, I think there's nothing wrong with current amount of the CENT. Dividing it will make it more valuable in short term, but where will we go after that ?

From now on, I'll take it as it is... but its up to others to weigh-in available options.

To be honest, we need create things that will make CENT have a purpose of existence. I have some idea in the concept  of gaming/penny auction/ random act of kindness platform/ simple gifting site / children related education & games and etc. 

If the community see the potential of it, please advise and we shall  plan things with limited budget or even crowdfunding it.

Please PM or just post here how we could create things / ecosystem for pennies to be adopted or at least seen in the crypto community at large.  

Tell me if it is really hard to develop a game that also acts as a lightweight wallet. How much will it cost ?

Thanks.

MANO

I will bring another 20 billion for richlist.
August 18, 2015, 09:08:09 AM

Thanks.

MANO
August 17, 2015, 02:09:52 PM
So guys ... what's the update. Are we agreeable with dividing CENT by 1000. Will ROZU ever comeback ?

CENT desperately need a DEV.  Angry

How low can we go.....

That image is misleading, capitalization of $ 60000 CENT round, which puts us around the post 150 in coinmarketcap.
August 16, 2015, 05:56:43 PM
Nice work on the site ill donate.
so are you saying you will pay someone 10billion cent if they create a list of the top 10 people who own the most cent and are willing to share that info?

Hi, yup will pay someone 20bilion if they could set-up block explorer to find the rich list. This offer has been placed sometime ago in Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/CENT/comments/37id0y/richlist/

Although not sure how this stuff being done, I'm willing to host it. Let me know if this could be done.

MANO
Activity: 63
August 16, 2015, 01:45:38 PM
Nice work on the site ill donate.
so are you saying you will pay someone 10billion cent if they create a list of the top 10 people who own the most cent and are willing to share that info?
August 15, 2015, 10:35:11 AM
Guys, i believe we just need to do things rather than wait for others to start doing it. I have created a website dedicated for CENT and committed to maintain it at least next 2 years. The site : www.cent.rocks

All are free to discuss and work together to get things moving. I also have set aside some bounty (10 Bil) for rich list creation. If you could contribute, please send to the CENT address in www.cent.rocks/donate

The CENT address is brand new and I'm willing to discuss more how we could make this donation and Dev reward as transparent as possible.

Need to be stressed that I'm doing all this just because I believe this coin deserve a better respect and not at the bottom of the chart. And I'm not a bag holder either.

Discuss and get 1 million CENT at http://www.cent.rocks/get-free-cent-pennies-coin/  

All this done just in couple of hours, if we could just spend a little more time and effort ... CENT will have a better future.
August 15, 2015, 01:55:45 AM
So guys ... what's the update. Are we agreeable with dividing CENT by 1000. Will ROZU ever comeback ?

CENT desperately need a DEV.  Angry

How low can we go.....
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
August 13, 2015, 04:00:17 PM
Does anyone have a config file for the wallet???  Huh Huh Huh

This is what I use and get 3 connections currently and I am able to sent to and from Cryptsy with no issue.

maxconnections=100
addnode=92.5.105.68
addnode=84.251.34.142
addnode=82.9.77.178
addnode=24.251.113.197
addnode=23.241.241.107
addnode=115.28.178.120
addnode=108.216.65.238
addnode=24.71.137.254
addnode=98.112.96.10
addnode=87.103.203.203
addnode=37.147.226.49
addnode=87.98.190.199
addnode=95.82.173.187
addnode=92.79.168.13
addnode=82.75.153.246
addnode=85.225.244.156
addnode=171.101.145.175
addnode=24.22.59.113
addnode=211.162.34.215
addnode=94.23.69.145
addnode=79.169.199.14
addnode=211.103.126.197
addnode=115.28.130.40
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
August 12, 2015, 12:24:26 PM
Hi,
I was involved in Pennies some time ago. I'd like to buy some again but my wallet won't sync, 0 connections. Is 10.3.5 wallet latest one? Can someone put working nodes?
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
August 11, 2015, 12:22:14 PM
Does anyone have a config file for the wallet???  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 63
August 11, 2015, 10:19:49 AM
the thread and site is legit. nice work.
The REX is here!!!
August 11, 2015, 01:39:35 AM
I myself hold close to 100 billion lol
Activity: 61
August 10, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Lets do this! I hold 13 billion cent i wanna see this thing reach the moon
The REX is here!!!
August 10, 2015, 11:39:40 AM
I totally agree with TRONREX and I support him. I am one of the CENT coin holder since it's started.

I would ask a question to community.

Why would you question a guy when he is trying to bring back dead coin?. TronREX has outstanding talents and he doing help to community.

Why are even waiting for old dev who abondend CENT is middle left it without a trace.

I would support TronREX who is willing; rather then waiting for old dev to pop up..

Lets just start supporting TronREX.

There will be no coin swap. Old coins remains the same. Yes, it's a good point; we need swap only if it's been proven old dev has billion of CENTS hiding..

Thanks for your support!  Grin
When ya ready to start with this, I am here. The first thing is that logo lol
Activity: 514
August 10, 2015, 10:02:53 AM
I totally agree with TRONREX and I support him. I am one of the CENT coin holder since it's started.

I would ask a question to community.

Why would you question a guy when he is trying to bring back dead coin?. TronREX has outstanding talents and he doing help to community.

Why are even waiting for old dev who abondend CENT is middle left it without a trace.

I would support TronREX who is willing; rather then waiting for old dev to pop up..

Lets just start supporting TronREX.

There will be no coin swap. Old coins remains the same. Yes, it's a good point; we need swap only if it's been proven old dev has billion of CENTS hiding..

Pages:
Jump to: