Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 24. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
August 10, 2015, 01:44:56 AM
Beforehand I want to make clear that I feel good that someone deal of CENT, but not at any price.
I'm not willing to change my CENTs by an unknown new currency for everyone.
This "taking possession" must have the support of investors.
When the coin was bifurcated in 2014 many people lost a lot of coins, if the lid is created coins based on 49.5 trillion, all lost in the currency bifurcation would pass into the hands of new DEVs, resulting distrust of investors.
If you come to make changes, you must respect the indivisibility of CENT.
Where he would quote the hypothetical new currency?
Who is TronREX to seize the money ??
A nick just one month old.
Anyway ... there are many issues to deal with before the inauguration.

You make a good point. Who is this TronREX??? Well rest assure that this "TronREX" doesn't want to seize anything ....
I'm just here because a user reached out that I should assist with a takeover. My account might also be 1 MONTH OLD, but the skills that come with this one month account are endless.

From what I see ya don't need the takeover. lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked
If anyone wants to see what I've already been doing with this one month account, in a community I just started to throw my interest at "HERE"!! Check this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nyc-new-york-coin-tronrex-takeover-overhaul-1139390

I''m here to help if anyone wants it. Just ask or send me message.  Kiss
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 09, 2015, 10:16:14 PM
ok yes lets see what Rozu has to say first for sure.
but we have to also recognize TronRex is trying to get a team started, hes not trying to do it alone. and if he has plan or anyone else does lets hear it.
All i want to see is this coin getting some momentum built up again, its getting a little boring with it being so idle, when theres plenty to do.

these are some of the issues we've got so far so.

so would this be our agenda?

-Website hosting and maintenence. that will stay up for atleast 2 years.
-Get a cent block explorer.
-Create a nickel coin off of cent.
-Create a fund for devs and website hosting.

id say just let Rozu know that hes got some people that are willing to help out and are ready.

but 1 thing is for certain is not to break the indivisibility of this coin ever...correct?

tevayo, disruptive and other investors if you want to add to the agenda any comments, agree or disagree go ahead we need your input because you probably know more about this than i do.
Activity: 69
August 08, 2015, 11:02:22 PM
sounds like some good points you made. I like topics for discussion...
can tronRex answer some of those questions.
Or do you want all of us to give answers and then we choose the best one to each of your comments?
ive been paying attention to this coin since 2013 and i aint going nowhere.

I'm also in this currency since 2013 and agree that if we do something not going anywhere, also with the current top coins is impossible to quote against BTC or LTC, besides that Cryptsy may decide to withdraw the trade XRP (as it did with XPM) and that would leave us out of any kind of decent exchange.
But what you do, do it well (and as quickly as possible), I do not expect everyone to respond to the issues described above, because that might be eternal, but I would like to Rozu opine if you can or not you can make and from there, leaving little time for people to opine (the term could end later this month), start taking the necessary decisions.
If Rozu decides to do and is willing to do so it will have to assign a percentage for their work.
I have sent an email to Rozu to see ...

I'm with you Tevayo, let see what ROZU have to say.

MANO
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
August 08, 2015, 10:15:47 AM
Or do you want all of us to give answers and then we choose the best one to each of your comments?

I'm also in this currency since 2013 and agree that if we do something not going anywhere, also with the current top coins is impossible to quote against BTC or LTC, besides that Cryptsy may decide to withdraw the trade XRP (as it did with XPM) and that would leave us out of any kind of decent exchange.
But what you do, do it well (and as quickly as possible), I do not expect everyone to respond to the issues described above, because that might be eternal, but I would like to Rozu opine if you can or not you can make and from there, leaving little time for people to opine (the term could end later this month), start taking the necessary decisions.
If Rozu decides to do and is willing to do so it will have to assign a percentage for their work.
I have sent an email to Rozu to see ...
August 08, 2015, 02:05:42 AM

BigFace,

I do agree with Tevayo suggestions, let's see what the rest and the DEV have to say. Beside discussion, we do need to do things... I'm ready for  website hosting & maintenance. Would be good if we could organize things and maybe set-up CENT fund. I'm sure all those who believe in CENT could decentralize the works to upkeep the coin.

It will be really good if ROZU come back.  CENT needs ROZU.
August 07, 2015, 11:46:08 PM
August 06, 2015, 10:23:53 AM
Beforehand I want to make clear that I feel good that someone deal of CENT, but not at any price.
When the coin was bifurcated in 2014 many people lost a lot of coins, if the lid is created coins based on 49.5 trillion, all lost in the currency bifurcation would pass into the hands of new DEVs, resulting distrust of investors.

Agreed to above,  the only reason I still hold onto this coin is "INDIVISIBILITY". However we need to bear in mind the wallet need to be updated and the coin can't just floating without a DEV.

To be honest, I purchased all my CENT (just some billions) from the time it's trading at 3-6 XPM and after all the insane POS rewards fixed by ROZU and CAT MAN.

I'm willing to be part of upkeep of this coin and hope others share the view for sustainability of this coin. The need to have block explorer should also be addressed.

I'll drop some ideas for discussion:

1. The DEV to take control must be reputable, I bet by Rozu it has earned the respect of all who have spent years arguing CENT for his work in the past.

2. Creating a new currency called XCENT (many altcoins been renamed placing his tag "X" in front. XRP, XPY, XPM even Bitcoin tag is rather XTB BTC), that way it would make clear that XCENT It is a renewal of CENT, besides that probably could continue trading at Cryptsy. If the new money nickel was called, it would be like starting from scratch, as one more of the multiple shitcoins that appear every day.

3. Respect their indivisibility and even its logo (the pig) is not new that virtually eliminates Pig maximum exponent leaving as Abraham Lincoln, with all due respect to your figure, it is only a symbol for Americans and any altcoin logo should represent everyone and not a nation in particular.

4. This point will be controversial:
 The new currency should be created with a lid 40000000000 currencies and an exchange of 1000 * 1 in anticipation that many lost coins not end up in the hands of the new DEVs would create distrust as a possible massive dump. If the deadline for completion by XCENT missing CENT exchange currencies to cover the actual stocks CENT The coins will be extended to cover cap stocks.
This process must be absolutely transparent, guess you can create a wallet deposit that we can control through a blockexplorer.
After the conversion and after the coins have very clear lid, make an enlargement of a% (this will be discussed and if decice do), as payment to the new development team.
August 06, 2015, 08:36:01 AM

Agreed to above,  the only reason I still hold onto this coin is "INDIVISIBILITY". However we need to bear in mind the wallet need to be updated and the coin can't just floating without a DEV.

To be honest, I purchased all my CENT (just some billions) from the time it's trading at 3-6 XPM and after all the insane POS rewards fixed by ROZU and CAT MAN.

I'm willing to be part of upkeep of this coin and hope others share the view for sustainability of this coin. The need to have block explorer should also be addressed.
August 06, 2015, 04:59:04 AM
August 05, 2015, 10:23:55 PM
nice to see someone taking the initiative again to work with this coin.
im not a dev so i cant really help but im backing you up 100%
my thoughts are to keep the logo the same as the wallet logo of cent.
just keep it simple and easy to use that would make it perfect for me. take it over TronREX 
The REX is here!!!
August 05, 2015, 01:04:12 PM
Before we start the takeover. Anyone wants to spread some ideas on what new logo should look like? I already got server, now working on a new domain.
The REX is here!!!
August 04, 2015, 11:51:45 AM
TronREX Takeover coming  Cool Grin Cool Grin Cool

Congratulations. Pennies flying around every where.
TronREX,
If you crack PENNIES right after NewYork Coin, I guess you'll write history in Crypto world.

Let's see how this could be done. First I need a good team for this coin. So please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi Tron,

I would love to help. It would be great if you could get ROZU on board. Rozu have mentioned about creating another coin called "Nickel" in the same chain. The idea is basically to divide available cent by 1000. In another word 1000 cent equals to  1 nickel or something like that without sacrificing the non-decimal feature. Non-decimal is the single reason why I LOVE MY CENT.

While I'm not a programmer, the idea of  1000 cent representing another unit of measurement sounds more like 1000 pennies = 1 Dollar.

Let me know how I could help. I'm able to host and run a wordpress site.

I have created a site for bitcoin.... if you wanna have look : coinhabitat.com

Thanks.

MANO

Hey Mano,

That is great what you can contribute. And the Nickel is something we can definitely add to the chain. Send me a pm with your Skype for we can elaborate more on the direction we want to take.

Rex,
August 04, 2015, 08:39:43 AM
TronREX Takeover coming  Cool Grin Cool Grin Cool

TronREX,
If you crack PENNIES right after NewYork Coin, I guess you'll write history in Crypto world.

Let's see how this could be done. First I need a good team for this coin. So please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi Tron,

I would love to help. It would be great if you could get ROZU on board. Rozu have mentioned about creating another coin called "Nickel" in the same chain. The idea is basically to divide available cent by 1000. In another word 1000 cent equals to  1 nickel or something like that without sacrificing the non-decimal feature. Non-decimal is the single reason why I LOVE MY CENT.

While I'm not a programmer, the idea of  1000 cent representing another unit of measurement sounds more like 1000 pennies = 1 Dollar.

Let me know how I could help. I'm able to host and run a wordpress site.

I have created a site for bitcoin.... if you wanna have look : coinhabitat.com

Thanks.

MANO
The REX is here!!!
August 03, 2015, 06:03:38 PM
TronREX Takeover coming  Cool Grin Cool Grin Cool

TronREX,

Activity: 514
August 03, 2015, 03:31:54 PM

TronREX,
The REX is here!!!
August 03, 2015, 03:09:50 PM
Activity: 61
July 30, 2015, 03:52:15 PM
Got 3 connections to the network, and the wallet is syncing right now
Activity: 61
July 30, 2015, 03:27:05 PM
No idea, if any show up I'll update the website, if anyone can set up a blockchain explorer that would be great

Where is the best block explorer?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 26, 2015, 11:28:36 AM
Where is the best block explorer?
July 26, 2015, 11:24:47 AM
Pennies Website, just for kicks, included links to latest wallet and source + list of three exchanges

http://penniescoin.wix.com/pennies

*by the way I am looking to buy 12 billions Pennies (roughly 2163.47320487 XRP on cryptsy [Will send to the XRP or will trade for BTC on cryptsy and send it over to you]*

Nice to see again a website Pennies.
With any development that currency could become great
Pages:
Jump to: