Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 26. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
June 07, 2015, 12:39:04 PM
Has anyone made a zipped blockchain available to download?

It would help speed up the process of installing and syncing a new wallet. Also is cent on any exchanges now Swisscex has closed?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 07, 2015, 12:34:31 PM
Hi Guys,

I have received some cents from Swisscex with private keys, could someone guide how to import the coin to my wallet. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

MANO

Make copies of your wallet to avoid potential problems.
typed on the console: importprivkey XXXXXXXprivatekeyXXXXXXX enter.
The program will seem to hang while importing the currencies of the new private key

I imported the private key, and my wallet is all synced up, but the coins have never showed up. I tried again but I get "Error adding key to wallet (code -4)".

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Make sure that the PrivateKey contains 52 characters without any space between. To me what I was sent with a space
Activity: 122
June 06, 2015, 02:39:51 AM
Hi Guys,

I have received some cents from Swisscex with private keys, could someone guide how to import the coin to my wallet. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

MANO

The program will seem to hang while importing the currencies of the new private key

I imported the private key, and my wallet is all synced up, but the coins have never showed up. I tried again but I get "Error adding key to wallet (code -4)".

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 06, 2015, 02:18:11 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

MANO

Thanks Tevayo  Wink
June 04, 2015, 04:36:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

MANO

June 04, 2015, 10:55:13 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

MANO

I could use some guidance on this issue as well.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 04, 2015, 08:06:20 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

MANO
June 04, 2015, 12:58:02 AM
I have not opened my wallet in a few months, and now when I open it, it says "0 active connections"

I saw the code stuff a few pages back, but I have no idea what to do with that.

Thanks for any help

After an hour or so it seems to have fixed itself! woot woot
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2015, 08:10:14 AM
Do my cents from way back work on this current chain?
May 29, 2015, 05:29:03 AM
Is mining an option for this coin or is it strictly POS?

strictly POS
Activity: 994
May 28, 2015, 11:22:46 PM
Is mining an option for this coin or is it strictly POS?
May 27, 2015, 01:42:16 PM
It is quite inactive at the moment, but don't forget about the CENT subreddit.

I have updated the sidebar and crossed out the exchanges Pennies is no longer traded on.

www.reddit.com/r/CENT
May 05, 2015, 10:02:29 AM
Hi, I'm new to pennies. I can't remember how, but somehow pennies came to my attention. It grabbed my attention even more when I saw renowned names like Satoshi; Sunny King; Balthazar; pocopoco; and adam m! behind this coin and great devs  Shakezula, The_Catman and Rozu.

What really stands out about pennies for me, is that it seems geared for the younger generation, who will in a couple years be where others are today, and as such pennies occupy an important place in the crypto world (assuming the continued success of the coin). When I look at money supply it stands at 49,467,434,194,448! A hefty number for sure. There are definitely enough pennies around to make this coin work for a lot of people!

I've developed a certain affinity with "savings interest" type coins. Pennies also has this feature but one thing I would like to see is an easier way (thinking of the younger generations of course) to unlock and lock your wallet to earn the interest, without using the command line.  Smiley

I fully share your vision in this currency, but currently no DEV deals with it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
April 30, 2015, 04:05:24 PM
Hi, I'm new to pennies. I can't remember how, but somehow pennies came to my attention. It grabbed my attention even more when I saw renowned names like Satoshi; Sunny King; Balthazar; pocopoco; and adam m! behind this coin and great devs  Shakezula, The_Catman and Rozu.

What really stands out about pennies for me, is that it seems geared for the younger generation, who will in a couple years be where others are today, and as such pennies occupy an important place in the crypto world (assuming the continued success of the coin). When I look at money supply it stands at 49,467,434,194,448! A hefty number for sure. There are definitely enough pennies around to make this coin work for a lot of people!

I've developed a certain affinity with "savings interest" type coins. Pennies also has this feature but one thing I would like to see is an easier way (thinking of the younger generations of course) to unlock and lock your wallet to earn the interest, without using the command line.  Smiley

Activity: 296
April 22, 2015, 01:15:55 PM
No, I mean literally, how do you do upgrade from 10.3.4 to 10.3.5 without screwing it up and losing the data
and pennies. If you have 10.3.4 on your computer do you just download 10.3.5 and it will magically convert
all the data and pennies to the newer version without me having to do anything? Would I then delete the
older version?
i dont tried with pennies wallet, but normaly, your datas are in hidden directory at c:/users/your_nick/AppData/roaming/Pennies.
never touch this directory if you dont know what you doing!!! ;-).
but your wallet is saved on other place and you can have more copies of it and or versions and they will still using same data directory.
so you go just download new version and it will working (you have to close wallet application).
after, with old version of your wallet you can do what you want.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 22, 2015, 08:02:16 AM
No, I mean literally, how do you do upgrade from 10.3.4 to 10.3.5 without screwing it up and losing the data
and pennies. If you have 10.3.4 on your computer do you just download 10.3.5 and it will magically convert
all the data and pennies to the newer version without me having to do anything? Would I then delete the
older version?
April 13, 2015, 01:12:01 PM
Can anyone tell me how to upgrade the wallet version?

You have them on the first page of this thread.
The latest version is 10.3.5
I personally use the 10.3.4 (I like the pig, xd)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 12, 2015, 11:54:44 AM
Can anyone tell me how to upgrade the wallet version?
Activity: 308
March 17, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
i've managed to get another wallet syncing on another laptop, but i still receive the 10038 socket error on my own machine, does anyone know what actually causes this as it would appear to be something specific to my laptop. im on windows 7 64bit.
any advice would be great.

all the best

Lone
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2015, 10:55:47 AM

CENT wallet sync again on alcurEX.
Market open for trading.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CENT_MRC2

Good news, and I will be trading some there this afternoon.
Pages:
Jump to: