Pages:
Author

Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested - page 2. (Read 13608 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 06, 2019, 08:26:05 AM
Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

I haven't followed the CENTRA case for a long time
I think the CTR has ended since the first time it was declared a scam by sec.
and this news may not be new. but there is education here that we can take as experience and learning
that ico that involves artists does not rule out the possibility of becoming a scammer

The news was clearly not new, it's over 1 year old news and centra tokens is not anymore trading in major exchange.
We can only find centra tokens in ED or maybe other decentralize exchange but it still has a value since you can swap it with phantom coins or XPH.
I'm holding this coin but hasn't and completely swapped it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 07:53:32 AM
Oh man.. I have lost all my investments and it will never go up again after the decision of delisting. I have invested 3 Ethereum in this project and the i have lost them all. Unfortunately i was late enough to sell earlier.
I remembered the time when Centra was announced that its a scam and the price of it on Binance plummeted in an instant. Now the developers/team are arrested already but the money will never go back. Those who invested and until now holding and hoping for a rise are now feeling regret because of what they did.

I think you must move on with what you have done. Like they always say, know the risk first before investing and at least now you know what you did was wrong Smiley. Do better research before investing on an ICO or just invest in top coins already to prevent being scammed.

Charge it to experience buddy. I'm sure a lot of people have lost as well, I know the feeling and it's really hard to comprehend what had happened, but everyone needs to move on and let this be a lesson and an expensive one to learn.

IEO are the main thing now, not saying that you have to invest right now, but if you are looking for other deals right now maybe it's about time to look at it as a better alternatives as compare to ICO.

IEO not 100% protected from scum. Just remember first canceled IEO on Bittrex. It could become first scum on IEO)
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 06, 2019, 06:27:57 AM
Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

I haven't followed the CENTRA case for a long time
I think the CTR has ended since the first time it was declared a scam by sec.
and this news may not be new. but there is education here that we can take as experience and learning
that ico that involves artists does not rule out the possibility of becoming a scammer
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
May 06, 2019, 05:52:22 AM
it turns out there is still a discussion about Centra, a crypto that was originally very sweet then vanished instantly and was very painful. I lost more than 80k dollars
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 06, 2019, 03:23:48 AM

This is a sad thing because it made me lose around 0.8 btc or more than $ 12k, i think CTR is a good and promising project so i participated in ICO.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
May 05, 2019, 11:04:48 PM
Oh man.. I have lost all my investments and it will never go up again after the decision of delisting. I have invested 3 Ethereum in this project and the i have lost them all. Unfortunately i was late enough to sell earlier.
I remembered the time when Centra was announced that its a scam and the price of it on Binance plummeted in an instant. Now the developers/team are arrested already but the money will never go back. Those who invested and until now holding and hoping for a rise are now feeling regret because of what they did.

I think you must move on with what you have done. Like they always say, know the risk first before investing and at least now you know what you did was wrong Smiley. Do better research before investing on an ICO or just invest in top coins already to prevent being scammed.

Charge it to experience buddy. I'm sure a lot of people have lost as well, I know the feeling and it's really hard to comprehend what had happened, but everyone needs to move on and let this be a lesson and an expensive one to learn.

IEO are the main thing now, not saying that you have to invest right now, but if you are looking for other deals right now maybe it's about time to look at it as a better alternatives as compare to ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
May 05, 2019, 10:40:47 PM

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 05, 2019, 09:40:53 AM
Today there was some news about the next court date.
Does anyone know how the judges and court will find how many tokens you had? or they will check the received amount by each individual contributor? hmm
and what if this company deceived a member of the Bounty company and did not pay remuneration at all?  The fact is that during the distribution of coins, I wrote everywhere and everywhere, but the result is zero.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
May 01, 2019, 07:01:01 PM
Today there was some news about the next court date.
Does anyone know how the judges and court will find how many tokens you had? or they will check the received amount by each individual contributor? hmm
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 01, 2019, 03:11:56 PM
Centra, one of the biggest scams on crypto. They even got listed on binance and show fake cards.

It was endorsed from Mayweather Jr. I didn't see any project happen to be good after endorsed by a celebrity.

I hope they got a good punishment so new scammers would fear.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 01:46:33 PM
Has the Centra team migrated to the spend.com ecosystem? Any legitimacy?

The two projects appear very similar, I cannot 100% say that Spend.com = Centra, but there are many similarities.  The evidence is stacking up though

The idea is identical to Centra and has seemingly emerged out of nowhere

The official rebrand project, Phantom (XPH), now appears to be 100% abandoned, which would mean all of their time is now on SPND.

Phantom was built on the Ark platform, Spend appears to have also been built on the Ark platform.

Spend (SPND) has some pretty suspect executives on their "Team".  One of the primary deceptions of Centra were phony credentials and some outright fake people, would like to see some of the executives speak on an AMA or something just to verify who they are.

The marketing seems to be identical, using the same channels Centra used to promote itself and the same bounty participants commenting on their videos

There is some other non verified smoke as well, I have seen speculation in the comment section of a YouTube video that the former Centra CMO Chase Zimmerman is involved but nothing from the company or him to verify that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 01:07:13 PM
Yeah I've heard that and it was very disappointed for me. Cause almost my 40% capital was in CTR coin. I think it was my worst decision to buy this coin  Sad
The fact is that these scammers have deceived quite a lot of people.  Of course, the participants of the Bounty companies received a very good profit, if they sold Which coins immediately after the company ico.  But the fact is that this coin was successfully traded on the stock exchange for a long time and therefore was able to deceive many more users of cryptocurrency.  I, in turn, also suffered because I was not paid a reward for the work done.  Although today my work was almost a crime, but I did not know that they were fraudsters.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 27, 2019, 12:24:54 PM
Yeah I've heard that and it was very disappointed for me. Cause almost my 40% capital was in CTR coin. I think it was my worst decision to buy this coin  Sad
copper member
Activity: 20
April 27, 2019, 11:36:15 AM
Has the Centra team migrated to the spend.com ecosystem? Any legitimacy?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Don't lose hope. This will be a good lesson not to trust 100% on ICO even you feel it is promising. Make a new strategy to make your loss get back on track again. I feel really bad to all CTR holders and hoping they can get a jackpot on their next ICO investment.

Yes, we have to learn from our mistakes because nobody didn't expect that CTR is going to scam the people whatever the false promises they made to investors at the time of ICO. They don't have any relation with the Banks for generating Cryptocurrency card to the investors.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
I just noticed that Centra twitter is becoming active again. It seems like someone's trying to save this project. Or they are really serious in executing their plans? There's a swap happening soon if I am correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:10:11 PM
Who could have thought Centra would turn out to be scam,  these guy really put a lots of work into deceiving investors!

Indeed, no one knows that Centra is a scam, we are also surprised and sorry about this incident, but this has happened, hoping that this incident will not be repeated and become a valuable lesson for us.
This kind of incident happens almost every single day in this market, most of the icos in the market are scams or projects created by people that do not have what is necessary to create a project that works, so as you see this is the reason behind what you are seeing in the market, many people are losing faith in icos and many are saying that they are never going to invest in an ico again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
Arrested? I do not think so, I have heard that they have recently created another scam project and they will try again to steal some money from investors.  Roll Eyes

Apparently, their actions will not be a deterrent, they are still rampant to move, we must be more careful to avoid their fraud. But I also realize that they still need food to live, hopefully, they are given a halal favor.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

This is the reason big investors do not see crypto as a safe place to invest. From one scam to the other. Regulation is what is needed to solve this menace.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 15, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Arrested? I do not think so, I have heard that they have recently created another scam project and they will try again to steal some money from investors.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: