Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO - page 2. (Read 69699 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 09:13:10 PM
god dammit, does this site's customer service department just have one employee?? or they are just too lazy to care about customers emails? 96 hours of "Your patience on this matter is greatly appreciated." I am going nuts, does this company run by pigs who can't type on keyboards properly? never have I ever seen a fucking horrible shit-hole support, are you a fucking scam CEX.io? give back my fucking money! Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 02:57:27 AM
I have test order for withdrawal 240 usd to my local bank card in USD currency (Russian bank).

on 4th day money comes.
Activity: 38
August 15, 2017, 06:29:25 PM
I have been using CEX.io for over a month now.

My verification (at all levels) was super smooth - done and dusted in a matter of minutes. No trouble depositing fiat  currencies [I used an international credit card to deposit USD/EUR/GBP] or cryptocurrency, and none while withdrawing BTC/ETH into my personal Wallet [I use Exodus] either.

I am yet to attempt withdrawing cash back to my bank or card, though.

That said, their email support can be a pain. Take an eternity to reply and, sometimes, don't bother! Their Twitter account, however, has replied to my tweets promptly.

All in all, seems fine - serves my purpose. I needed an exchange that allowed funds deposit via credit/debit - unlike Kraken, Poloniex, BitFinex, etc.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
August 15, 2017, 04:06:41 PM
I was good at this site, until in the flesh to date, I started to enter amounts of more than $ 1000, a few days earlier I sold out there for a little less than $ 10,000, decided to withdraw them from the account on their bank cards and then not accustomed to limits, I receive deviations! Then I'll have to write reviews on everything that is painful with this platform!
1- I do not respond to support, I go for verification on higher verification steps, and they just do not answer my requests
2- I do not answer support and my problem with the conclusion, if she also will answer that her money I can get faster from them through the court than they will answer me
3- The withdrawal of $ is frozen, that is, what belongs to me, the owners of the exchange do not profit me, and they earn them without my consent.

Here's the message from the support auto:
Your request (300690) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We kindly request for your patience while your request is checked and surely a support team member will get back to you.
You can reply directly to this email.

Dear representatives of CEX, if you are in fact a serious company and stock exchange, solve my problem urgently, I wait for more than a month for all my requests, if you respond to me by my means and withdrawal in the same way, then it's simply impossible to work on your stock exchange, Otherwise it's not work !!!! Let everyone see how you quickly solve problems, in this topic! How do you solve my problem, I'll write it off here, but poko all the rest see how the support works !!!!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
August 07, 2017, 05:54:56 PM
Is this thread active at all? I have made a complaint/request for the past 8days now but still with No reply or comment from the dev or any other person managing the thread, if the is another CEX.IO official ANN thread please I will be very glad if someone can help me with it.
THANKS ANS BEST REGARDS.

In exchange category on this forum, try here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318010.2460
I got some fast answers from (i think) official CEX.IO forum account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 06, 2017, 04:34:19 AM
Is this thread active at all? I have made a complaint/request for the past 8days now but still with No reply or comment from the dev or any other person managing the thread, if the is another CEX.IO official ANN thread please I will be very glad if someone can help me with it.
THANKS ANS BEST REGARDS.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
July 30, 2017, 11:33:48 AM
hello [email protected]

In respect to the mail i sent you some day back regarding someone trying to login my account without my authorization and i got this email as a responce from you.

Brian K (CEX.IO)

Jul 30, 02:33 BST

Dear ...........

We had to deactivate your account for security reasons. To verify your identity, we kindly ask you to provide the following information:

Username
Email
CEX.IO BTC wallet address
Account BTC balance (As accurate as possible)
GHS balance on the account (As accurate as possible)
Account creation date (you may find it in the registration email from cex.io)
Latest trading transactions
Geographic location / IP address (Current address/location)
IP address of last successful login:(You may find this in your email)

A photo of a government-issued identification. Examples include a Driver's License, Passport or National ID Card.
A photo of you holding a government-issued identification.

Best Regards
Brian
Support Team.

I kinda have some problems here now.
1) CEX.IO BTC wallet address (i dont have my CEX wallet address)
2) Account BTC balance (i cant even remember)
3) GHS balance on the account (i dont have the GHS balance)
4) Account creation date (i cant remember the creation date)
5) IP address of last successful login (i dont have it)
is there nothing else i can do to get my account reactivated?

THANKS
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 18, 2017, 05:00:40 PM
Yes shit became real. Another (baby) gox incoming;
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6o3and/is_cex_doing_a_gox_withdrawals_are_not_processing/

They are probably in trouble with the regulators because of the money launderers and that's why they ask everyone the origin of their coins. This type of business model can't last long. Maybe in the world of FIAT, but not in the world of crypto.

Another one went into the trash can. Next!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 18, 2017, 02:59:35 PM
I am sorry man,but this isn't AML/KYC procedure.My fund amount is way to low for something suspicious,only 0.13 bitcoins.They send me an email after i have spam my issue in every forum i can.This is not fiat money,it is cryptocurrency and hasn't any restrictions from any requlation or country.They just keep my bitcoins without any reason.I have send them the documents that they wanted.They are extremely slow and unreliable.Why they don't have a phone number in order to contact with them or why they don't call me in order to solve my problem.They are totally useless,maybe there is only one man company.I am 1000% confident that i can have a better service alone in my house than them.

This is odd, thats not enough to set of the AML questions you just received. You would need 2500 USD equiv daily withdrawal trafic, or a net account balance of 10k or over, as far as US reporting requirements. They are essentially the same as a bank in this. Dont answer this out loud, but consider if you have had legal trouble connect to finance, or have had your identity compromised in a way in the past that might make a blip on your credit/financial history. otherwise, yes, they are probably jerking you around a bit, and you WILL comply before they release these funds.

you might not like the taste of it, and i understand, but your easiest recourse will be to reply to the inquiry.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
July 17, 2017, 10:18:27 AM
I am sorry man,but this isn't AML/KYC procedure.My fund amount is way to low for something suspicious,only 0.13 bitcoins.They send me an email after i have spam my issue in every forum i can.This is not fiat money,it is cryptocurrency and hasn't any restrictions from any requlation or country.They just keep my bitcoins without any reason.I have send them the documents that they wanted.They are extremely slow and unreliable.Why they don't have a phone number in order to contact with them or why they don't call me in order to solve my problem.They are totally useless,maybe there is only one man company.I am 1000% confident that i can have a better service alone in my house than them.

I'm having a hard time withdrawing funds as well!  Sent multiple emails but I still haven't gotten a response to yet! 
Activity: 23
July 14, 2017, 09:00:46 AM
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 10:56:11 AM
Hello everyone,

i would like to warn everyone about cex.io practices.I have a Tier 1 verified account with Cex.io and i have recently deposit ether in order to sell it for bitcoins.I send my funds from Gdax to cex.io and make the conversion.After that i request withdraw for my bitcoin amount.They are refusing to send me my bitcoins because the want them to tell them the following:   

Compliance Team (CEX.IO)

Jul 10, 11:51 BST

Dear XXXX,

In order to complete the procedure, I kindly ask you to tell us what is the origin of the funds you use for crypto trading? How and when you obtained these funds exactly? Please add a bank statement in PDF format to support your words.

Also I kindly ask you to clarify what is your planned turnover on our exchange, what is your main trade scenario and what funds will be used for trading.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Compliance Team

I have screenshots that proves my complain,i don't know how to post them.

Please don't deposit to them if you want your money back.We must counter attack these kind of tactics in order to not have them in the future.

They are really focused on AML/KYC policy to make sure there is no fraudulent activity or something like that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 10, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
Hello everyone,

i would like to warn everyone about cex.io practices.I have a Tier 1 verified account with Cex.io and i have recently deposit ether in order to sell it for bitcoins.I send my funds from Gdax to cex.io and make the conversion.After that i request withdraw for my bitcoin amount.They are refusing to send me my bitcoins because the want them to tell them the following:   

Compliance Team (CEX.IO)

Dear XXXX,

In order to complete the procedure, I kindly ask you to tell us what is the origin of the funds you use for crypto trading? How and when you obtained these funds exactly? Please add a bank statement in PDF format to support your words.

Also I kindly ask you to clarify what is your planned turnover on our exchange, what is your main trade scenario and what funds will be used for trading.

Best regards,
Compliance Team

Please don't deposit to them if you want your money back.We must counter attack these kind of tactics in order to not have them in the future.

That's why I eventually gave up on them for money withdrawal besides the sky high fee on kraken for countries in Europe that are not in the EU.

Cex.io has become obsolete lately since they're not selling hashes due to cloud mining being unprofitable and their mining pool closed...
Activity: 23
July 10, 2017, 06:42:29 PM
Hello everyone,

Compliance Team (CEX.IO)

Dear XXXX,

Best regards,
Compliance Team

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
May 31, 2017, 02:06:37 AM
Most of us have forgotten cex.io , but for what you know...
Can I receive the priv key of my coins previously stored on cex.io?

Because maybe I can use for cashing out some clam coins... anyone has ever tried?
Or there is a solution to cashout Cheesy those coins?
Activity: 1241
Merit: 789
February 05, 2016, 12:42:23 PM
Hello,
i'm experiencing problem to login to my account.
I have 2FA and after the login i enter the code that i receive by SMS. The problem is that when i press "Continue" nothing happens, the code field just becames empty again.
It doesn't give me any error and it doesn't let me to enter my account.
I contacted the support but they told me that i have to clean my cache, but it doesn't work.
I even use several browsers (Chrome, Firefox...) with different computers...

How can i solve?
Activity: 13
January 10, 2016, 02:51:43 PM
1. verification is a nightmare I had to hold my debit card in my hand close to my face and somehow take an antishake screenshot with me iphone.. not easy on my own

2. fiat withdrawal is so sloooooow ive been waiting now over 6 days (sepa) to see money in my account and i live in the same god damn country as them

those are the only issues i have with cexio i will now abandon their services and use stamp they've never mucked me around on fiat withdrawal i only have to wait 3 days max and sometimes its filled on the same day using sepa even on weekends

this is unacceptable your anti-fraud checks impede my ability to trade its OTT and only do it for your self interests ive never dealt with such gayness in my life even my debit card deposit took over 3 days... no different to bank deposit... when i complained about the slowness and gayness to card deposits they sped it up after a month...

now debit card deposits are instant and thats what is should be ffs i shouldn't have to complain to get things done thats the last time i use you guys ur just a pain in my ass seriously... speed up the withdrawal process it just gets in my way

its a pain in the ass when you advertise debit card deposits and then it takes over 3 days to buy bitcoin not cool not cool at all but im glad u sped it up now speed up withdrawals its just rediculous if it wasn't for your slowness i would've bought some gold by now...
Activity: 42
November 08, 2015, 11:31:06 PM
After rising up bitcoin price the mining of cex.io started again or not ?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 04, 2015, 11:23:34 PM
I am thinking I should have found this forum before trying to trade on cex. Would have saved myself from a "lost deposit".
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
May 11, 2015, 05:37:30 AM
no block found on ghash.io for over a day, defies probability or just bad luck?

They are only finding about 4% of the blocks, so not finding one in 24 hours is not unusual.
and that happened last when?
Take a look at https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=4days
thank you.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: