Pages:
Author

Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App*** - page 149. (Read 422130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Dear CEX users,
There were some minor data-center issues, which resulted 0 hash power for some time.
However everything is fixed now, and ALL users will be compensated for their losses, to make sure you are 100% happy with our service.

I am glad you like our service, we will keep it up an running for your benefit Wink

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Dear CEX users,
There were some minor data-center issues, which resulted 0 hash power for some time.
However everything is fixed now, and ALL users will be compensated for their losses, to make sure you are 100% happy with our service.

I am glad you like our service, we will keep it up an running for your benefit Wink

Handle like PRO's !

Hashrate compensated Wink

Great service, instant GH/s, redeem hardware....

Truly unique in the Bitcoin world, i love it !
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003
Dear CEX users,

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
Really good service....

YOU CAN'T BEAT AN INSTANT MINING SERVICE RIGHT AFTER PURCHASE... (5MINS)

I am rating A+ to this... and I hope this continue as a good service...

I would like to point out though...

The server IP that is hosting the graphs was blocked by MALWAREBYTESPRO...

(Type: outgoing, Port: 59191, Process: firefox.exe)
(Type: outgoing, Port: 59193, Process: firefox.exe)
(Type: outgoing, Port: 59196, Process: firefox.exe)

and so on and so forth... I did not really bother... I just went ahead an whitelisted the IP... coz of COMODO SSL was in place...

BTW.. I deposited around 6 BTC already (1btc at first... I was a bit skeptic... then 2btc... then 3btc...)... and hashing good power and can trade very fast too...

ALL in ALL

VERY GOOD SERVICE...

Join and START HASHING!

I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E-L-Y

Did I spell that right? lol

--> https://cex.io/  <-- no need for referral... Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Im shocked to see the market holding steady @ 0.09ish, even with the difficulty hike. Not sure what to make of it & unsure of my own personal reentry point into this market. Only time will tell....

I'm with you on that one... I've been eyes glued to the screen all day today looking for when to get back in.

All in all, I've been loving the site.  If you can stay on top of your entry and exit points, it's a nice way to earn some extra coin while trading.  Keep up the good work CEX!
Activity: 503
This is a pretty cool concept and I wish you the best of luck with it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I recently signed up and I must say, I really like. Excellent service with a professional looking website you got there.
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
Hell of a sell wall at 0.012 worth BTC164.5 . I wish I had a screen shot of the Market depth this morning (Pacific Standard Time) & comparing what it is now. It appears that a number of buy orders were readjusted upward making the buy side more symmetrical (for lack of a better word). Strange market...
Activity: 504
A lot of hardware seems offline and my Hashrate drop to 0 GH/s ....

Even some Battlecruisers are offline now...

Any news ?
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
I'm getting square eyes waiting for the price drop..... Tongue
yea the referrals are too spammie for my taste. That being said I've made more money day trading than Mining.

390 Million difficulty tonight, it will be nice if we see .02 BTC price drop over night  Grin

The market is holding steady @ 0.09ish, even with the difficulty hike. Not sure what to make of it & unsure of my own personal reentry point into this market. Only time will tell....

I've noticed over the past couple days even, that you all have been working on the site. I must say, so far it's looking great...

I'm curious to know more about use of 'Shareholders' from within GHash.IO, as of right now (and judging by some of the comments in the support forums) no one quiet knows how to use the feature (or if it's even a usable feature at this point and time). I ask this as I'm trying to look for an easy solution to hosting equipment (semi-privately) and have the earnings split between "shareholders". Which from what I could gather is essentially what this feature should do? (please correct me if I'm wrong here...).

I almost feel like creating an iOS app for this API... almost... lol  Grin

Oh, I agree the site is gorgeous. Happy to see the release of their API. I myself would love to see an Android app developed for it as I do not have the resources at the moment to do this. None the less, cex.io is doing a good job thus far.
Activity: 266
I've noticed over the past couple days even, that you all have been working on the site. I must say, so far it's looking great...

I'm curious to know more about use of 'Shareholders' from within GHash.IO, as of right now (and judging by some of the comments in the support forums) no one quiet knows how to use the feature (or if it's even a usable feature at this point and time). I ask this as I'm trying to look for an easy solution to hosting equipment (semi-privately) and have the earnings split between "shareholders". Which from what I could gather is essentially what this feature should do? (please correct me if I'm wrong here...).

I almost feel like creating an iOS app for this API... almost... lol  Grin
Activity: 615
yeah i'm holding out for a price drop now. Putting in the current prices at http://mining.thegenesisblock.com doesn't make for very good reading.
Activity: 826
yea the referrals are too spammie for my taste. That being said I've made more money day trading than Mining.

390 Million difficulty tonight, it will be nice if we see .02 BTC price drop over night  Grin
Like TradeFortress said, great service indeed!
Now I have a good reason to obsessively get online to check market conditions & tune my buy/sell orders. Something that lacked after the wind down of btct.co. Cheers...
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Great service. Hope you aren't having too much trouble dealing with those who abuse referrals.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

CEX.IO is a reliable exchange, trusted by over 700,000 users.

Bitcoin Exchange

On CEX.IO you can easily buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies and use convenient payments options, such as credit and debit cards, bank transfers or online banking.

Deposit Options:
    • Visa, MasterCard
    • Wire transfer
    • SEPA transfer
    • Crypto Capital bank transfer

Withdrawal Options:
    • Visa, MasterCard
    • Wire transfer
    • SEPA transfer
    • Crypto Capital bank transfer

Worldwide Coverage
    Deposits/withdrawals in fiat currencies are acceptable from all over the world except countries mentioned on our Limits and Commissions page.

Trade Fee
    CEX.IO exchange charges variable commissions of 0% to 0.25%.

Trading Pairs:

• BTC/USD
    • BTC/EUR
    • BTC/GBP
    • BTC/RUB

• ETH/USD
    • ETH/EUR
    • ETH/GBP
    • ETH/BTC

• BCH/USD
    • BCH/EUR
    • BCH/GBP
    • BCH/BTC

• BTG/USD
    • BTG/EUR
    • BTG/BTC

• DASH/USD
    • DASH/EUR
    • DASH/GBP
    • DASH/BTC

• XRP/USD
    • XRP/EUR
    • XRP/BTC

• XLM/USD
    • XLM/EUR
    • XLM/BTC

• ZEC/USD
    • ZEC/EUR
    • ZEC/GBP
    • ZEC/BTC

CEX.IO is a UK-based Bitcoin exchange established in 2013. CEX.IO claims to provide the best experience of buying Bitcoins with credit cards and debit cards. The assertion is based on the exchange’s ideal conditions for quick and successful processing of card payments, the wide range of acceptable payment cards, and numerous positive feedbacks from users. CEX.IO provides steady services backed by cold cryptocurrency storage, financial viability, and profound legal compliance.

Communication channels:
    Email:  [email protected]
    Twitter:  https://twitter.com/cex_io
    Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/CEX.IO[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: