Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 18. (Read 130653 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
The spot has been filled by Little Mouse.
We wanted him to re-join our campaign a while ago, but he became available only now.

Welcome him back on board!
Happy to be back here. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
I can't believe I'm saying this but I will leave this campaign, BestChange is not just a signature campaign for me I consider them a part of my family and always respect them, I've been in this campaign for over 3 years, BestChange payment (in addition to the Chipmixer) has helped me in Paying part of my master’s fees, so I will always remember them and provide support.

I will leave the paid campaign, but I will continue to promote you for free. I created this account[1] and for a long time @hg_away signature will be reserved for BestChange for free (mainly will posting when using my phone or when I drive to home).
It is true that it will take a little time to rank-up, but we are talking about loyalty here.

Thanks everyone and I hope we all celebrate BESTCHANGE 50th anniversary.

[1] hg_away

That came like a blow.
Hugeblack, you will be missed. We highly appreciated your outstanding quality posting and awarded you with bonus as often as we could.
You will be missed. Thank you for promoting us for free, and thank you for all the years you spent in our campaign, spreading the word about our company.
We wish you luck in your new journey.

We wanted him to re-join our campaign a while ago, but he became available only now.

Everyone will miss hugeblack because is among one oldest member that served BestChange for long periods of time, even when I saw wearing another signature campaign it touched me, to be honest feel him seriously, because its one of the best contributor in green family  but I don't have power to call him back to green family because the decision has already taken and can't be cancelled or revised even though I messaged him privately, so, @hugeblack I wish you good luck,I know already that you are a good person with good reputation.

Welcome back to green family @Little Mouse , I'm happy to see you again because if I'm not mistaken you have been with this campaign before and you know how green family works, I will not fail to join BestChange team and congratulate you, embrace you as family..
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I can't believe I'm saying this but I will leave this campaign, BestChange is not just a signature campaign for me I consider them a part of my family and always respect them, I've been in this campaign for over 3 years, BestChange payment (in addition to the Chipmixer) has helped me in Paying part of my master’s fees, so I will always remember them and provide support.

I will leave the paid campaign, but I will continue to promote you for free. I created this account[1] and for a long time @hg_away signature will be reserved for BestChange for free (mainly will posting when using my phone or when I drive to home).
It is true that it will take a little time to rank-up, but we are talking about loyalty here.

[1] hg_away

That came like a blow.
Hugeblack, you will be missed. We highly appreciated your outstanding quality posting and awarded you with bonus as often as we could.
You will be missed. Thank you for promoting us for free, and thank you for all the years you spent in our campaign, spreading the word about our company.
We wish you luck in your new journey.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
~
I know the green fam will miss you dearly. That you had to create an alt to show your allegiance to BestChange is heartwarming, to say the least. While you're out of this campaign, are we still likely to get the weekly 4/5 merit splash on BestChange you've been making once payment is updated or you're going to switch that to your new campaign 🤔

You don't have to respond to my question (if you don't want to). I was just thinking aloud.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Oh really - to be honest this is not encouraging news for the green family, but I believe you have the right to go your own way. Good luck, hugeblack.
Thanks

But considering the rank of your alt will there be any visibility to spread your promotion as usual since is still newbie account. I can't find the bestchange displayed on it all less I have to click on the account to view profile.

I don't know yet, but I am sure that I will be able rank-up within 120 days. True, it will take some time to get ad space, but the idea is that BestChange's long-term campaign deserves a word of thanks, and this is my way of expressing.

If firm BestChange had increased the fee for participation in their signature campaign, as the manager promised some time ago, would you continue to wear bestchange signature ?

Or another option.
Will you return under green banners again if there is an increase in payment for posts? I'm sure many here will be happy to have you back, myself included.
Let's say I switched from the paid signature slot to the free one, my loyalty is still to BestChange but it's a new experience.

I know the green fam will miss you dearly. That you had to create an alt to show your allegiance to BestChange is heartwarming, to say the least. While you're out of this campaign, are we still likely to get the weekly 4/5 merit splash on BestChange you've been making once payment is updated or you're going to switch that to your new campaign 🤔

You don't have to respond to my question (if you don't want to). I was just thinking aloud.

Nothing will change.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

[1] hg_away
I don't want my question to be seen as provocative, but I can't get over my curiosity. Smiley

If firm BestChange had increased the fee for participation in their signature campaign, as the manager promised some time ago, would you continue to wear bestchange signature ?

Or another option.
Will you return under green banners again if there is an increase in payment for posts? I'm sure many here will be happy to have you back, myself included.

But in general, I shake your hand and wish you good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
I can't believe I'm saying this but I will leave this campaign,
Oh really - to be honest this is not encouraging news for the green family, but I believe you have the right to go your own way. Good luck, hugeblack.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
, but that isn't the case here, what surprises me is when you said you spent 3 years over with Green family is something worth celebrating in my opinion. That is pretty much good, just take a look at being in bestchange for 3 years is something great and lovable.

Ya I think it is from week ~40 to week 189.
Anyway i only leave paid signature but will ads from free from here 😉😉

Wow.. that's is great.
But considering the rank of your alt will there be any visibility to spread your promotion as usual since is still newbie account. I can't find the bestchange displayed on it all less I have to click on the account to view profile.
Anyway this is to show how much you loved bestchange keep it on and goodluck to your new campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
There were 3 members of 3000+ merits in the campaign.
One participant left the campaign.

other campaigns poach participants with more merits
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62774653
You don't have many members with 3000+, and it's not right to lose them for an extra $100.
I wish you good luck with your project.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
I can't believe I'm saying this but I will leave this campaign, BestChange is not just a signature campaign for me I consider them a part of my family and always respect them, I've been in this campaign for over 3 years,

So you have been with BestChange for over three years? That is a long time. How do people find this type of campaign that lasts this long? Do they know of it from the beginning or it is only pure luck?
Activity: 111
Merit: 69
Alt of @hugeblack
, but that isn't the case here, what surprises me is when you said you spent 3 years over with Green family is something worth celebrating in my opinion. That is pretty much good, just take a look at being in bestchange for 3 years is something great and lovable.

Ya I think it is from week ~40 to week 189.
Anyway i only leave paid signature but will ads from free from here 😉😉

[1] hg_away

Well I can't believe you are no longer with us in bestchange family (the Green house), I actually came across your post with the green family logo but before i could replied to your post I noticed it was change to another logo entirely from then I noticed a change of campaign. Although I didn't feel bad but I knew it's a matter of choice and satisfaction, maybe if the green family is that okay who know if you wouldn't had leave to another, but that isn't the case here, what surprises me is when you said you spent 3 years over with Green family is something worth celebrating in my opinion. That is pretty much good, just take a look at being in bestchange for 3 years is something great and lovable.

Anyway, we your friends don't have the choice and right to make decisions for you, I believe you just wanna teste a newer version of other campaign as well.

GoodLuck sir @hugeblack
We will miss your inputs towards the Green family, I wish someone like you come back to replace your spot.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

[1] hg_away
legendary
Payment for week 189 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/67317ec2876578dcf9d74aff3c9ddbb8e211a3311e9d194cde6010902e05e16f

The bonus recipients are:

• lovesmayfamilis
  • Mpamaegbu
  • m2017
  • Husires
  • LogitechMouse

Thank you, everyone. You rock!
legendary
Thank you all for your kind words. We feel we have good vibes here with you.

The payment for week 188 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/9cc7e87191002315062f0a5c5fefa345f683fa33e94d1370b7aaf170baa47701
https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/785de379a011fae185b35fb03e611fdc856abe7c3b363709aaf408d579e81013

The bonus recipients are:

• Darker45
  • hugeblack
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • adaseb
  • FP91G

Cheers, guys, keep on rolling!  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Payment for week 187 has been sent

Just 13 weeks remaining until we celebrate the double century milestone. I'm thrilled and confident that Bestchange will host the longest campaign on Bitcointalk for the occasion.
I'm excited to see this. And I'm happy to be part of it almost from the beginning! Woo!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Payment for week 187 has been sent

Just 13 weeks remaining until we celebrate the double century milestone. I'm thrilled and confident that Bestchange will host the longest campaign on Bitcointalk for the occasion.

Payment for week 187 has been sent:
Thank you for another green day..
We move!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Thank you, green fam!
Thank you too, boss! Payment well received in good health 🧐
legendary
Payment for week 187 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/7fd2f2d5c483d4e09a91be581612bbf4c295a136170ece6ad56a069a46fe7640

The bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • KingsDen
  • _BlackStar
  • Adbitco
  • Husires

Thank you, green fam!
Pages:
Jump to: