Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 13. (Read 130653 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Payment for week 198 has been sent
So we're TWO WEEKS away from the DOUBLE CENTURY.

Guys, how are you going to celebrate the Best_Change campaign and the Double Century campaign?

What do you wish for Best_Change in the event of a double century?

I wish to celebrate the HUNDREDS century with Best_Change, though I won't be alive till then. Good luck for Best_Change.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
To all members of the green family - I am happy to announce that _BlackStar has ranked up to Legendary today. Thank you to all of you especially to Best_Change who has given me this opportunity.

Once again - thank you, cheers!!!
Congratulations sir.
I know that bestchange will be proud of you and being part of the family shows how committed and dedicated you are to the Green family. I know how you feels after achieving the required merits without you climbing to the required ranks always makes one feels bother because of the taste and hunger to change position and rank. I also experienced same thing as well after gaining the required merits for Hero rank I spent more about 2 to 3 weeks more to flex my new rank.

Nevertheless, rock on to your new rank and congratulations to you sir
Activity: 111
Merit: 69
Alt of @hugeblack
To all members of the green family - I am happy to announce that _BlackStar has ranked up to Legendary today. Thank you to all of you especially to Best_Change who has given me this opportunity.

Wow, 2570 posts and 1194 merits, congratulations, you did a good job.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

Glad to hear it, mate. For any member of bitcointalk this is an important and significant event, the achievement of the highest rank. This long journey has finally been completed for you and a new stage begins, already in the role of a Legendary, so that it turns out to be no less interesting and exciting.

Please accept my congratulations @_BlackStar. Now the Green Team has become a little more “weighty”.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Payment for week 198 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c9a6723bb446b29623cff1f2f4f6b7565c5bbad493aba3438cdb6bf5e95acfc9

Bonus went to:

• Bitcoin_Arena
  • adaseb
  • Mpamaegbu
  • KingsDen
  • m2017

Thank you, fellas! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
The payment for week 187 was sent yesterday:
Week 197, you meant to say.
legendary
The payment for week 197 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/explorer/transactions/btc/c034ed0616aafaaad86730169e90550fce6ec440deb3ae97552fda2d15adb804

Bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • The Cryptovator
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • FP91G
  • GeorgeJohn

Thanks, everyone!
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
In our values, we are similar to humanitarian companies like international mail, which operates in all countries of the world no matter what and allows everyone, without exception, to gain access to the highest human value of the 21st century - information.

We hope you will support our values and treat our request with understanding.
This, this is a value that I very much appreciate as, humanity comes above all else. After all, without humans itself, of what importance are all other aspects to culture, groups and living. Non would make any sense.
Humanity should be our first religion.

I applaud the Green family for rooting itself in these values. Nice one Best_Change.
They really deserve the applause Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 645
In our values, we are similar to humanitarian companies like international mail, which operates in all countries of the world no matter what and allows everyone, without exception, to gain access to the highest human value of the 21st century - information.

This, this is a value that I very much appreciate as, humanity comes above all else. After all, without humans itself, of what importance are all other aspects to culture, groups and living. Non would make any sense.

I subscribe mostly to these values as, it’s not mindful of any genre but accords services, respect to all and aligns itself yo every side to the story. Humanity isn’t picky on sides nor accords a side to be of the most value or right than the other but bonds it’s all as a whole and rooted in this, your sure to do some good.

I applaud the Green family for rooting itself in these values. Nice one Best_Change.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
But, unfortunately, we ask you to refrain from participating in political disputes while you are part of the BestChange signature campaign.
Thank you, Best_Change for that reminder. This is a second time we're getting that warning. Does it mean there are members of our campaign who still indulge in that? If there are, I think it will be better to alert them on this by also sending them caution note in pm. Maybe some do it unconsciously, who knows.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
-

You are a great company. I applaud your principles and integrity regarding how to behave in the current geopolitical situation. I also appreciate those of you who want to share your company's enthusiasm and integrity with campaign participants because of course they carry your brand. Even though I am not a participant in your campaign, I really appreciate what you are doing! May your company become even more successful in the future!
legendary
Payment for week 196 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/0ab86f4ef15d7e9f2e6246dd7ca951c4927eeca7b6a6480cf4aae94aeab131bd

• adaseb
  • GeorgeJohn
  • KingsDen
  • Adbitco
  • LogitechMouse

Dear participants of the signature campaign, we understand your concerns and worries due to the newly aggravated geopolitical situation. We fully support everyone's right to express their position, especially when it personally affects you, your loved ones and your friends.

But, unfortunately, we ask you to refrain from participating in political disputes while you are part of the BestChange signature campaign. The fact is that participants in signature campaigns are quite reasonably perceived by many as part of the brand.

You may not be full-time employees of our monitor, but in the eyes of many people, you are a part of our company's success. For that, we thank you once again, but we remind you that such an association also imposes a number of restrictions on compliance with our company's policies.

The BestChange monitor is an apolitical company; we do not make political statements, do not support the principles of restricting access for certain groups of people or any other discriminatory policies. For this to remain possible, we adhere to the rule of complete non-participation in world politics.

legendary
I have received payment for this week - but I just wanted to let you all know that I have received my $30 deduction for week 195 as agreed. This is fair for me and should be for anyone - so thank you Best_Change.
legendary
The payment for week 195 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/adb5af24e75d857fe844e231015bf194193e4a590b0931930bd3bd84a0daacd4

The bonus winners are:

• tvplus006
  • cryptoaddictchie
  • Mpamaegbu
  • KingsDen
  • Nrcewker

Cheers!
Activity: 111
Merit: 69
Alt of @hugeblack
Congratulations, although payment is considered normal compared to other campaigns, many people tried to join the campaign, and this indicates the strength and impact of this campaign. I hope that it will continue to be the longest signature campaign in the forum, and I wish BestChange more success.
legendary
2. The bonus to _BlackStar was a mistake in the formula in the sheet. To even it out, we will deduct a $30 payment for week 195.
Best_Change - thank you. Just do it - I wouldn't mind getting a $30 cut next pay period, this is fair.

Welcome for our new members - Zaguru12.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Short of words but will simply say thank you very much Best_Change for this rare opportunity. I am highly honored to be given a chance to promote  BestChange and also honored to be part of the Green family which is filled with prominent members who I have always held in high esteem in the forum, it is definitely a thing of pride to me.

I hope my contribution will bring more ROI to the Exchange. Hoping to staying here for a long long time

Best Regards
Zaguru12
I would like to hope that you will not rush back and forth from BestChange signature campaign to others and will remain in the ranks of the green team for a long time. And also that you will truly appreciate the opportunity provided and will cherish it.

So, welcome and good luck.

Hello Good day.

Can I ask if why my name was removed in the spreadsheet? It's on Week 194, and it's the latest update. Unfortunately, my name wasn't there. Can you please clarify it for me, or did I get removed? Thanks. Smiley

First removed Little Mouse, and after that LogitechMouse... It looks like a cat was editing a spreadsheet  Wink
It’s good that we don’t have other @#####Mouse, otherwise it wouldn’t be good for him either.

Well, well, well, what do we have here.

It seems your manager made several mistakes. We would like to apologize for the confusion sincerely, and we deeply appreciate your attentiveness. The discussion impresses with its softness and tolerance.

Let me address the raised questions.

1. I corrected the link from telegram to the actual payment.
2. The bonus to _BlackStar was a mistake in the formula in the sheet. To even it out, we will deduct a $30 payment for week 195.
3. LogitecMouse, sorry for your concern. I have checked you work and the question is now with our bookkeeper.

Once again. sorry for all the confusion, and thank you for your kindness.
It seems that some people are already tired of working. Maybe go on vacation again to relax, huh? Cheesy
legendary
Well, well, well, what do we have here.

It seems your manager made several mistakes. We would like to apologize for the confusion sincerely, and we deeply appreciate your attentiveness. The discussion impresses with its softness and tolerance.

Let me address the raised questions.

1. I corrected the link from telegram to the actual payment.
3. LogitechMouse, sorry for your concern. I have checked you work and the question is now with our bookkeeper.

Once again. sorry for all the confusion, and thank you for your kindness.

UPD: payment to LogitecMouse has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/6937ff674d129a2f6d6298f2161eae3fcd9b84e8887ea25f9a66b06fc8470a11
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
I was just surprised since my name was already removed by the time our manager has released the updated spreadsheet (Week 194), and because of that, my previous week wasn't paid obviously. Just a bit surprised, but I just want to hear it from our manager still. Thanks for you response though. Smiley

Sorry for this my fellow Green brother, i have also witnessed same thing before though i didn't panic all i did was to send pm to the manager to know whether i have been removed on not, luckily he replied and said it was his bad and immediately restored me back to the sheet, so i think is a common error since you were the last on the sheet i guess. So, just send pm for correction.

Welcome onboard Zaguru12, experience the new wave in Greenhouse.
Pages:
Jump to: