Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 74. (Read 130653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
If they look for new participants, campaign manager will announce that here with a prompt reply. If you are interested to join this campaign, you are free to check this thread each pay day or enable notification for activity of this thread.
Thanks for the information. I have put this thread in my watchlist. Hope I won't miss if they post any update about it.

Come back when the manager announces a slot is available for new participant as it currently doesnt exist and the status is full. But by the way, if you are interested, there are other campaign that still require participant with full member at the moment. Please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55007995.
Yeah, I have noticed that this campaign status says CFNP. But I want to participate if they ask for new participants in future. So I asked about it.
I have just read the one you mentioned above. Their rules & Requirements says ‘You need to have received a minimum of 5 Merit in the last 120 days in order to join this campaign.’ It means I'm not eligible there. Anyway thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
Will you accept any new applicants in future? I would like to apply and join your signature camping. Haven't participated at any signature camping before. But found it really great to join.
Come back when the manager announces a slot is available for new participant as it currently doesnt exist and the status is full. But by the way, if you are interested, there are other campaign that still require participant with full member at the moment. Please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55007995.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Will you accept any new applicants in future? I would like to apply and join your signature camping. Haven't participated at any signature camping before. But found it really great to join.
If they look for new participants, campaign manager will announce that here with a prompt reply. If you are interested to join this campaign, you are free to check this thread each pay day or enable notification for activity of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
Hi guys. Accepting of applications is stopped.
~snip~

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Information for the participants. On August 19 and August 26 Coolcryptovator is going to count the posts of signature campaign participants instead of us.

Coolcryptovator He is the best manager and maybe this is the right decision.

I am confirming that.

Thanks,

Congratulations Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
UPD

Information for the participants. On August 19 and August 26 Coolcryptovator is going to count the posts of signature campaign participants instead of us.
I am confirming that.

Just a reminder about two important rules,
The post’s length must be at least 200 symbols.
- Don't spam. Post made after page 5 we usually consider as a spam. We can accept no more than 10% posts of weekly post quota (for example 2-3 of 25), if posts are written after page 5.
I am forced to follow these rules strictly during post count, please comply with these rules.  

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Week 30 is up. The sheet's been updated.

TXID: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/fb4610a8d67f9d0cb2b7fefe55797cb5e9e26d0202e4be8d3d6bcce1fc6899ed

May the force be with all of you!

UPD

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Isn't it CFNP? Or you forgot the meaning of CFNP?
Yes I have applied by mistake, thanks for nothing it, just edited my message:

Please delete

Legend says there's a higher chance of acceptance if you apply without reading the title or previous posts.

It's always better avoid any form of spam & trolling... this is also another legend here Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~
Legend says there's a higher chance of acceptance if you apply without reading the title or previous posts.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
Bitcointalk Name: bitbollo
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitbollo-364070
Current amount of Posts (Including this one): 4125
Amount of merits for the last 120 days: 308
BTC Address: 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

will wear avatar/sig once accepted
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Week 29 is up. The sheets have been updated.

TXID:  https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c3203e78ccdd48085b9fd8138e6b4496cfa030a9196dc77c1a6b726baa54ee7c

We have removed one participant from the campaign.

TheBeardedBaby to join us. Welcome!

Thank you everyone! Keep safe and healthy.

Hello!
Can I join the campaign?
Yes you can but you need to first try to understand what CFNP mean and also try to be active either.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu

TXID:  https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c3203e78ccdd48085b9fd8138e6b4496cfa030a9196dc77c1a6b726baa54ee7c

Hello!
Can I join the campaign?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That's to be perfect and consistent always...

Thank you and welcome on board @ TheBeardedBaby...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Cool edition. Welcome TheBearedBaby.
It was a fantastic week all the rules update.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
Pay per post is a double edged sword. While it might help with the fight against spam, I can see BestChange's business perspective as well. They're willing to keep a certain number of posts per week out here so that we get to their needed exposure on the forum. Lowering the minimum treshold by 2.5x means the possibility of having 2.5x less exposure on here.

While there may be weeks in which some members struggle to get to the 25 minimum posts, I personally think that even if the lowest treshold was 10 posts/w, some members would still struggle to touch it. So while it may be more convenient for us as participants, it may not be as convenient to BestChange if they're looking for a certain level of exposure, and I believe they do especially with the latest rule updates such as the megathread limits.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I like to see an improvement here. Pay per post is a good solution to fight the spam.
Any campaign putting a minimum posts requirement is pushing their participants towards the inevitable low quality posts, which is sad.
If you let people post as much as they want to and focus on the top 250 merit receivers then you will have a successful and positive exposure, eliminating the spam level almost to 0, which is good not only for the company's reputation but fot the forum as well.

I might join your campaign when I return if there's a free sopt of course. Good luck Smiley
I idea of pay per post a good solution to fight spam and it will also reduce the company budget but i don't see anything that will make it hard for a genuine user of this forum to make a minimum of 10 posts in a week. Concern the issue of focusing on top 250 merit receivers, in other to be fair with the users that work hard to earn their merit i think those that earn most of their merit through local board should not be on that lists if the OP decides to use it in selecting his participants.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I can see that a lot of posts suggesting new rules for the campaign are coming from those who are not participants and want to join the campaign. The manager has been here for long time and I'm very certain he knows how to improve and get the best out of the campaign. Repeated suggestion of already considered ideas are not necessary. If he sees anything to work on. I'm sure he will do it.  Repeated suggestion is also part of spamming
The forum is for free discussions so that if posts or suggestions are not off topic, they are safe from any reports and they won't be considered as spamming. If you or manager think that such posts are off topic, you or manager can report (or anyone else) those spam, off topic posts to moderators. Then moderators will delete it or global moderator will posts in particular discussion to a new thread, in Reputation sub board.

You are still in the campaign so try your best to keep your position. Follow the guides and requirements of manager and make your best posts then if anything comes you won't regret (I should try better, don't regret this way).
I was in Bustadice before I joined BestChange and I got that bonus quite often often, and I admit it was a nice thing to see your name among those 4 that shared 100 USD (rule says up to 5 but in reality its always 4).
 But as you said, BestChange has much bigger number of participants (58 compared to 16 in Bustadice), so it wouldn't be an easy thing to do, to choose few winners each week. It would take a lot of extra effort.
Having bonuses weekly for most merit earners will cause a headache for manager, obviously. If I am a manager, I won't go with the idea, especially like you said there are many participants in the campaign.

The earned merits itself can not reflect the truly quality of a poster, there are many bias factors that manager has to take into consideration - that is one of headache type. Another one is complaint from other top merit earners. It is something like an endless headache story.

Merit are subjective like the rule on 5+ paged threads: It is not always true that posts are made in 10+paged thread have lower quality than posts are made in less than 5 paged threads. Not always like that but the point is the potential of exposures. Quality is key, but then locations are next secondary key factor (in which threads, and in which boards / sub boards).

You see, there are a few former participants of Chip Mixer. As you thought, by default they will easily get positions here and stay here forever. But life changes so fast and not smoothly this way. In reality they get positions but lost it because of changes in manager approach. Being a good poster is not enough, it also depends on both company and management strategies within each period as well as the growth speed of other competitors.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I like the new terms very much, is this applicable effective immediately, or starting the next week?

Since the new terms do not worsen the position of the participants, but make them better, the new terms take effect immediately.
Like someone said above, it's a dream comes true for me. I was planned to inform you that i can't reach the minimum quota for this week in a pm. I really liked the new terms, this will help participants avoid a lot of stress.
Thanks CM. Glad to be a member in your team.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
The manager has been here for long time and I'm very certain he knows how to improve and get the best out of the campaign. Repeated suggestion of already considered ideas are not necessary. If he sees anything to work on. I'm sure he will do it.  Repeated suggestion is also part of spamming

The campaign has been running smoothly for more than half a year under the same manager. I suppose he/she has already gotten the hang of it despite the fact that he/she hasn't had a single Bitcointalk campaign managed prior to handling this one. It means to say he/she has sufficiently proven that he/she is more than capable of doing it.  

However, ideas are always welcome, I believe. After all, that's for the betterment of this overall campaign which has no other goal but to efficiently spread BestChange's brand of service. And I guess that's the very reason why the OP has this:

So we might as well make use of it and try to salvage this thread from becoming a free-for-all suggestion thread.
Pages:
Jump to: