Pages:
Author

Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016 - page 13. (Read 38429 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 13
I got a win right here but did not get any payment! The transaction has 70 confirmations now.

Please pay my winning OP!!

Details:

Bet ID: 2364
Choice: 8
Bet Amount:  0.02
Tx Hash: 72043948db0c4cf531558888c8aa25709de727782506a8632b9caa08c2781cbb
Confirmation Block Height: 471287
Confirmation Block Hash: 000000000000000001026f453ae88beb2b9a55d85366a43a3bdd3ff6fe481888
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
People are taking the house right now  Grin
Do u mean there is some secret to exploit this game's house edge?

The only way to exploit this game would be to somehow to able to manipulate the blocks of the bitcoin network and if you could do that you wouldn't be placing bets you would be solving blocks instead.

Actually this game is pretty much foolproof for both the gambler and house because it would be VERY difficult if not impossible to be able to cheat with how large the network is.

I highly doubt a mining farm will with-hold a block just because it doesn't produce a winning bet.

That's probably why the only currently can be BTC and most likely for ETH it wouldn't work.
People are taking the house right now  Grin

I don't think so.. People just have luck right now. There were also times where the live statistics were full of losses
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Ok i get it now Smiley I have not enouth space for the whole signature.. What state do I need for it?

To wear my code in your signature, u need to be a Hero Member at minimum. That means, your Activity count must be over 480. But, if spreading the word of chain-bet is your motto, u may simply post about it in other online forum u r regular at or tweet about it.
Ok i get it now Smiley I have not enouth space for the whole signature.. What state do I need for it?
legendary
I love this game Cheesy
I would add your banner in my signature for free ;-) do you have banners to advertise your site?
As newbie, your signature space wont allow prominent banners.

So you mean the forum does not allow me to add signature as newbie?

edit: in my profile I could add a signature. what do you mean with prominent banners?
Here is my signature code. Try to add...

Code:
[center][size=20pt][b][url=https://www.chain-bet.com][glow=white,3,300] [i][color=red]Chain-Bet.com[/color][/i] [/glow][glow=green,3,300] [color=white]Win 16x | 0% House Edge | Provably Fair[/color] [/glow][/url][/b][/size][/center]

U may simply put...

Code:
https://www.chain-bet.com
I love this game Cheesy
I would add your banner in my signature for free ;-) do you have banners to advertise your site?

So you mean the forum does not allow me to add signature as newbie?

edit: in my profile I could add a signature. what do you mean with prominent banners?
legendary
I love this game Cheesy
I love this game Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Chain-Bet.com is Offering 50% Rakeback on Total Wager Amount to the highest wagerer in this difficulty period, i.e. 469728 to 471744.

Details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chain-betcom-offering-50-rakeback-on-your-total-wager-amount-1948695
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Due to increase in average cost of confirming a Bitcoin transaction, we are hereby increasing transaction processing fee from 0.0004 BTC to 0.001 BTC. At the same time, minimum bet amount is being raised from 0.0005 BTC to 0.002 BTC. We understand, this might impact small bet amounts, but to ensure faster processing of bet forwarding Tx and winning amount sending Tx, we had no other way. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

https://twitter.com/Chain_Bet_/status/870375527063801856

Dude, are you serious Cheesy So, as your only real player I can say I didn't care if I have to wait hours until bets confirm. I can check if I won or not by my own and wait for payout. But with this high fee the bets of today were my last ones.

I liked your game but now I say byebye. You can write me a pm if you change it back in the future

What was your average bet size?

It was between 0.004 to 0.02 btc. I was playing this game sice December 2016 and what I saw there were only like 10 bets from other people since I started playing. With new regulation it makes no sense to me to play any further. I think most people will think the same and OP can close his site.

I'm not encouraging u to gamble, but if u bet within the range of 0.1 btc to 1 btc, u probably get better house edge here than anywhere else.

How can this be profitable? As long as there s house edge you can't be profitable in a long run. More over you suggest us to use that huge amount on each bet to get lower house edge, then I assume that this site is only for some big whale to play . And btw about this huge betting, does OP really hold that much coin to pay any of us here that make huge profit?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
I'm not encouraging u to gamble, but if u bet within the range of 0.1 btc to 1 btc, u probably get better house edge here than anywhere else.

With a 0.1BTC bet, you get a 1/16 chance to win 1.584BTC, which is a ~1% house edge so it would probably be better to bet on other websites, even ones with a 1% edge as you can continue betting if you wish without having to pay again. However, sites like Crypto-Games offer a 0.8% edge on dice, and SafeDice offers an even lower 0.5% edge. For betting on Chain-Bet.com to be worth it now (if you play on a 16x multiplier only), you would have to bet above 0.2BTC.

Knowing the very bad odds for small bets, I'm quite surprised you keep getting bets for amounts less than 0.02BTC, with a essential house edge to the player of 5% with a bet of 0.02BTC.

Chain-Bet, Have you considered making your game off-chain, but still betting on block hashes?

Considering the house edge and on-chain nature, the negatives are amplified further when one considers the fact that you need a transaction fee for every single bet as opposed to a single deposit.

As of the time I'm posting, "The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 360 satoshis/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 81,360 satoshis."

This means that for example if you send 0.1 BTC as a transaction your bet is in reality just 0.0981864 BTC.

A 1/16 chance to win that results in an expected value of 0.0981864 (given the 0-edge nature after the transaction fees) and thus is a house edge of 1.8136%.

Comparing this with a 1 BTC amount, your bet is 0.9981864 BTC and thus your house edge is 0.18136%.

I don't think it's a good idea to restrict your demographic so much.

Also, just for laughs, if you send the minimum bet of 0.002 BTC then your house edge is literally 90.68% with both transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

With a 0.1BTC bet, you get a 1/16 chance to win 1.584BTC, which is a ~1% house edge so it would probably be better to bet on other websites, even ones with a 1% edge as you can continue betting if you wish without having to pay again. However, sites like Crypto-Games offer a 0.8% edge on dice, and SafeDice offers an even lower 0.5% edge. For betting on Chain-Bet.com to be worth it now (if you play on a 16x multiplier only), you would have to bet above 0.2BTC.

Knowing the very bad odds for small bets, I'm quite surprised you keep getting bets for amounts less than 0.02BTC, with a essential house edge to the player of 5% with a bet of 0.02BTC.

Chain-Bet, Have you considered making your game off-chain, but still betting on block hashes?
Activity: 103
Merit: 11
Due to increase in average cost of confirming a Bitcoin transaction, we are hereby increasing transaction processing fee from 0.0004 BTC to 0.001 BTC. At the same time, minimum bet amount is being raised from 0.0005 BTC to 0.002 BTC. We understand, this might impact small bet amounts, but to ensure faster processing of bet forwarding Tx and winning amount sending Tx, we had no other way. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Dude, are you serious Cheesy So, as your only real player I can say I didn't care if I have to wait hours until bets confirm. I can check if I won or not by my own and wait for payout. But with this high fee the bets of today were my last ones.

I liked your game but now I say byebye. You can write me a pm if you change it back in the future

It was between 0.004 to 0.02 btc. I was playing this game sice December 2016 and what I saw there were only like 10 bets from other people since I started playing. With new regulation it makes no sense to me to play any further. I think most people will think the same and OP can close his site.

This is true but to much money for me ;-)
Merit: 110

Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: