Pages:
Author

Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex | - page 2. (Read 17206 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Any new news on this coin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Update :
Hey everybody , i'm working on a whitepaper for PalestineCoin projects with everything you need to know with a timeline of course . I will release it in 1 or 2 days . Stay tuned  

Any update on this?
+1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU

Gonna stake a bit before I donate... then I can donate more.
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Hope so been waiting whole day (:
Activity: 566
Dev is online Smiley hopefully get an update soon   Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Update :
Hey everybody , i'm working on a whitepaper for PalestineCoin projects with everything you need to know with a timeline of course . I will release it in 1 or 2 days . Stay tuned  

Any update on this?
Dev said on C-cex he will release white paper and plans on Tuesday, hope it still happen.
We wait)!
Dev said on C-cex he will release white paper and plans on Tuesday, hope it still happen.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Any word from the dev?

Surely it's not a scam because with the premine in charity and the cost to mine exceeding the buys on c-cex what money has there to have been made yet?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
When on Bittrex?)

have you tweeted them about PAL yet ??  people tweeting bitt is what gets coins added.
Yes!

I've been tweeting them too, hopefully they'll start listening
When on Bittrex?)

have you tweeted them about PAL yet ??  people tweeting bitt is what gets coins added.
Yes!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Not worth selling , better donate some  , and good luck , you are doing a great job . donated

+1

The Mining did cost 2000 sat per coin. the price is much too low.
anyway, i donate all what i mined to that project, hopefully in good hands.
wish you palestine people all the best. wish all people in those countries all the best. wish also the jews all the best.
there should be peace and no hate. you are brothers, not enemies. someone should step down from always taking revenge.
the god of the jews, the god of the christs, and also Allah, they are all the same god.
There is only one God, no matter how you call "him". Nobody owns him. He has no "side", cause he is on every side and in every single sole & stone.

All are brothers in the heart. Hatred is stupid. If you hate, feel your hate in your heart & cry deeply. It will disappear & transform to love.
Nobody is better, and nobody is different, we all share the same root. You and your brother are one.

thx for listening, sorry for being pathetic. I just love god and his whole creation. and so should you. you are it.

People can believe in what ever angle of the "god" stories they like... but one thing's for sure... if god/religion was kept out of politics back in the 40's (or even today) when they "gave" the land to the zionists it would have never happened in the first place.

spirituality is a personal relationship between a human and the universe/god/themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlL3dyLAyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKdlrcewIA

LOVE
legendary
Kaspa
When on Bittrex?)

Activity: 82
Not worth selling , better donate some  , and good luck , you are doing a great job . donated
like the project,
will buy and donate.
When on Bittrex?)
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I also donated all I mined with my single GPU card. I tried to donate it directly from the pool but I got an error message that the address is already in the use.

Maybe pools should disable this limitation to make it easier for people to donate.
Activity: 112

+1

The Mining did cost 2000 sat per coin. the price is much too low.
anyway, i donate all what i mined to that project, hopefully in good hands.
wish you palestine people all the best. wish all people in those countries all the best. wish also the jews all the best.
there should be peace and no hate. you are brothers, not enemies. someone should step down from always taking revenge.
the god of the jews, the god of the christs, and also Allah, they are all the same god.
There is only one God, no matter how you call "him". Nobody owns him. He has no "side", cause he is on every side and in every single sole & stone.

All are brothers in the heart. Hatred is stupid. If you hate, feel your hate in your heart & cry deeply. It will disappear & transform to love.
Nobody is better, and nobody is different, we all share the same root. You and your brother are one.

thx for listening, sorry for being pathetic. I just love god and his whole creation. and so should you. you are it.
legendary
Kaspa
should be interesting for sure Smiley not many blocks to go now ... on the home stretch
Pages:
Jump to: