Pages:
Author

Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex | - page 3. (Read 17206 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Update :
Hey everybody , i'm working on a whitepaper for PalestineCoin projects with everything you need to know with a timeline of course . I will release it in 1 or 2 days . Stay tuned  

Excellent news, looking forward to seeing this! In the meantime, you can do your part by trading PAL here:

https://c-cex.com/?p=pal-btc
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Update :
Hey everybody , i'm working on a whitepaper for PalestineCoin projects with everything you need to know with a timeline of course . I will release it in 1 or 2 days . Stay tuned  
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
just ignore him dont feed the trolls
alz
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
One of the Biggest ShitCoins I've heard ever...

Your erudite appraisal is based on what exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
One of the Biggest ShitCoins I've heard ever...
Activity: 728
2500 blocks to end PoW Smiley
Activity: 280
Not worth selling , better donate some  , and good luck , you are doing a great job . donated
Activity: 329
sorry, i can't mine this coin anymore, it's too hot here Sad
i've sent all mined coins (447) to the donation address, it's not much but hopefully the price will rise...
good luck again
Activity: 728
Dev update

C-cex will be officialy the escrow for the donations , no one will touch the funds untill they use it for the associations

Here's the address if you want to start donating  PEbqhf8sYnrpS3hfPAzBpPxJS81tqSrDzo

Let's help some Palestinians

Good news DEV!
Dev update

C-cex will be officialy the escrow for the donations , no one will touch the funds untill they use it for the associations

Here's the address if you want to start donating  PEbqhf8sYnrpS3hfPAzBpPxJS81tqSrDzo

This is the official address, verified by C-CEX and we will hold the coins in escrow until the appropriate charity and distribution is agreed upon, these coins will not move from the address listed until that time.

Thank you,

Pride of C-CEX

Thank you for your confirmation , the funds are safe with you , and i'm sure you'll be able to help us reach Palestine
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Dev update

This is the official address, verified by C-CEX and we will hold the coins in escrow until the appropriate charity and distribution is agreed upon, these coins will not move from the address listed until that time.

Thank you,

Pride of C-CEX
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
OP: the main goal is to help the palestiniens or at least some of them by providing some funds(community donations)

You see? At least SOME OF THEM (YOU) with SOME FUNDS (Why not all funds if you want to help?)

How hard can it be to anwser this question dev!!

Also, what is your premine address so we can monitor it's movement?

Thank you.

you must be retard, obvious we cant help all of the palestinians this is not a country budget dev is dealing with.

The question was more, who are "some" and why "some funds" and not all?
I tought that was the purpose of this coin right? Like H2O did.

yep you are a retard, learn english and come back.

This attitude and denial of questions will really turn out great for this coin.
Dont ask questions about this coin. Just buy. Else your a retard.

+1 for this coin.

it say's right in the ann that the premine is for the coin not for donations and it's only .8% wtf are you giving them a hard time about?

If I had done this coin I would have made pos about 15% and done a much bigger premine (prob 10%)  to stake and collect the pos to earn interest for continual donations.

and it might be hard to find a good fund to donate to that would ensure actual Palestinians got the donations

EDIT: No I am not fonzii... lol I'd be thinking it if I wasn't me Wink I don't know him... fonzerrellie is my only account on here.
Dev update

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
If your for real and really care then Thank you for putting out this coin, I wish I had found it earlier... I hope it does well and we can find a way to help even if it's just a little.

Something everyone should watch, wether your on the fence about the Palestinian situation or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyVSFR94a88
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
OP: the main goal is to help the palestiniens or at least some of them by providing some funds(community donations)

You see? At least SOME OF THEM (YOU) with SOME FUNDS (Why not all funds if you want to help?)

Thank you.

you must be retard, obvious we cant help all of the palestinians this is not a country budget dev is dealing with.

This attitude and denial of questions will really turn out great for this coin.
Dont ask questions about this coin. Just buy. Else your a retard.

+1 for this coin.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: