Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 54. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
HI

Nova was already tried. They rejected as not doing cryptonote coins. Volume will increase as more promote. More news on exchanges as I said coming next week. But all community needs to be actively promoting. Not just 1 or 2. Tweet the KCN news video, post on FB etc. Do the bounties.

CHRC

have you submitted to coin market cap and what is the challenge in launching an explorer?

i have asked to submit it to coin market cap two days back, still no information what Dev is planning about this
For listing at Coinmarketcap daily volume need to be not less 10000$, till it no way to get there.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
HI

Nova was already tried. They rejected as not doing cryptonote coins. Volume will increase as more promote. More news on exchanges as I said coming next week. But all community needs to be actively promoting. Not just 1 or 2. Tweet the KCN news video, post on FB etc. Do the bounties.

CHRC

have you submitted to coin market cap and what is the challenge in launching an explorer?

i have asked to submit it to coin market cap two days back, still no information what Dev is planning about this
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 What are the ways to get coins? What platforms are currently on the line?
Activity: 74
so sadly , we can't on novaexchange but no problem we still have so many exchange , never give up .
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
HI

CHRC

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
HI

CHRC
Activity: 101
Nice, if we could vote for it on NovaExchange for starters, it would be good. The original one doesn't have much of a volume. What do you think people?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi All,

Wallet for MAC users due out around the 22nd of this month. Updated wallet for GUI will be out latest first week of November. Network capacity being expanded. Due to the increase in network usage, some payments have been getting delayed same with syncing and we are actively working on it. Also additional exchange news coming next week, and more news is hitting the wires end of this week.
Take advantage of the bounty programs.

CHRC
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I shutdown all antivirus software to perform the test.
Download the newest 32 bit charnacoind.exe and run the daemon. Do not run the client.

First, CPU usage is high when charnacoind.exe start to synchronize the blockchain and return to normal when it finished.
Second, you don't have to type stop_mining. Self-mining is stopped by default.

It is not fatal bug I think but I hope it can be improved. Roll Eyes

Cheer up.  Grin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i am also getting an error that says `Error: transaction was rejected by daemon with status: Failed` in the wallet when i try to send a transaction (i replaced the actual tx_hash with 'tx_hash' for privacy purposes) and then when i go to the daemon it just says `2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   ERROR   cn   src/cryptonote_basic/cryptonote_format_utils.cpp:123   Failed to parse transaction from blob
2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   WARN    daemon.rpc   src/rpc/core_rpc_server.cpp:603   [on_send_raw_tx]: tx verification failed
2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   WARN    daemon.rpc   src/rpc/core_rpc_server.cpp:626   [on_send_raw_tx]: tx failed reason: no reason` Does anyone have a solution to this?
You chose to send all the coins. Send in parts.

I tried sending it in smaller pieces and still no luck :/
Activity: 101
Wallet looks nice and all...
But why the hell as soon as Daemon starts syncing cpu peaks to 100% load?!! Mining is off
someone noticed or can help?

Mining through daemon is not turned off by default. Type "stop_mining" and you will see.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
This user is currently ignored.

DO THE SAME GUYS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR
Activity: 148
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
divedaucd,

First of all, I run with my real name! Unlike you!

Secondly, I'm not interested in reporting, because you're stupid anyway and you do not know how to read! What are those reports for?

1.XLC (because I discovered the scam!) And tried to make me shut up

2. Translate, I speak / write English, but it happens to work in vain and then be cheated

That user has removed my account for 30 days! You can check this!

All things you can check!

divedaucd,

You gave yourself some coins to talk and you would have told me!

There is no problem, make 10 accounts Smiley)

But you should understand that you will sell cheaply!

You for me are non-existent, you are a child, I am 31 years old!

Here's something that's going to show you

salecz,

Very correct what you say about xlc! I had an xlc pool that runs on an official wallet but the developer runs after another block explorer!

If you want to see more, I commented on xlc!

The same problem was at all the pools!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
First of all I'm a miner like you! , I replied! 0.5CHRC all my CHRC COIN!

I have amortized my expense for the server!

stop fud and get out guy, CharnaCoin on KCN news.

https://twitter.com/KolesCoinNews/status/917857120397221889

everybody can see his famous at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=838674. LoL

Cheesy Cheesy

matroska-leviar hahahah
XLC coin? Cheesy Leviarcoin? Cheesy
That coin is really scam, because he steal my coins, that i was mined with my gpus...dont trust what matroska tell to you because that matroska steal coins from all of people
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
First of all I'm a miner like you! , I replied! 0.5CHRC all my CHRC COIN!

I have amortized my expense for the server!

stop fud and get out guy, CharnaCoin on KCN news.

https://twitter.com/KolesCoinNews/status/917857120397221889

everybody can see his famous at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=838674. LoL

Cheesy Cheesy
salecz,

I've done it for a long time! Smiley)

Just that my dreams are very amusing, and the trust given to a crook! You sold some coins of no more than a cent!

Search alone on the internet, and on bitcointalk! \

Somebody did a topic with a coin scam, there were several coins ... including CHRC with 4 projects, I'm sorry I did not trust that man because he was right!

As long as there is no block explorer, you will not know how many coins there are!

Nobody does it for free but just to win!

Success!
Pages:
Jump to: