Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 52. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi
 can you tell me the max supply please

is it 199 999 999 * 108 = 21 599 999 892 ?
thanks
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
This will be 1$ coin. Im sure
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Coin is dead...
Most exchange have 8 decimal
southxchange.com have 9 decimal, and price near 0.000000001 ...
Are you blind? There is 8 decimal like at most of exchanges. LOL nice try.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast

Lol, what? Current price is ~5 sat, and yesterday it was the same. Block reward is very high, diff is very low, so the price will be 10-15sat max with current interest. May go to 30-50-100 in case of network hashrate <500kH/s and further promotion. Neither botnets nor private pools are interested for now. Same for Intense, Superior and similar ones. Higher price for coins with lower reward (Masari, Sumo etc.). Same for non-ctyptonote coins (100-150sat for Verge, 100k+ sat for Bitcore etc.).
Activity: 322
Coin is dead...
Activity: 433
error when try to send from wallet
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
finally we have a exchange
this is frist Exchanges https://southxchange.com
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can anyone with a pool or knowledge help me out?  Trying to set up a pool and have a few questions.
1. is there a way to set the donation for chrc dev? i'm assuming that's what the extradevdonation in the config.json is referring to?
2. how do i get/run the wallet rpc on linux from terminal? the only exec is the gui which obviously i cant run.
Activity: 392
sorry I have been a few days banned by bad behavior in the forum haha, it's great news that this charnacoin already in an exchange, I continue to support the community, and I hope now that I have again give it to know in the forum in Spanish.
srb
Activity: 111
total paid on blockbit pool: 14454
total paid on charnacoin435 pool: 45239

total in synced wallet: 49915

whats going on w the payments?

I see your address beginning CkNPmNs... based on the amount you sent for http://chrc.blockbit.ch - 14454
It's definitely paid on our side. You only have 5 CHRC pending from us, as its below the 10 CHRC threshold.

Pending             Paid    Last share
5.07139265   14454   about an hour ago
Activity: 34
I have been mining all day in this pool http://chrc.blockbit.ch/ and I can see the payments have been done in the pool, but my wallet is empty and the daemon is synced... What could be wrong? Will I ever recive the coins I mined that have still not been showing up in my wallet? I did try both the GUI and CLI wallet, same for both, wallet is empty.  Huh

Payments are going out fine to all miners from http://chrc.blockbit.ch.

We have also been paying out steadily in 1000 CHRC blocks every 60s (to avoid tx errors) and do not have any payment backlogs.

Any issues please notify us on [email protected] or DM here.

SwedishBTC please follow these steps:

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

As soon as I click "settings" the GUI wallet hang, I created my wallet with the CLI wallet...

I installed the GUI wallet on another PC and now I could open the settings and click the "Show Seed" and this tutorial you made is working after the wallet synced again  Grin Thank you m8!
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
total paid on blockbit pool: 14454
total paid on charnacoin435 pool: 45239

total in synced wallet: 49915

whats going on w the payments?
srb

As soon as I click "settings" the GUI wallet hang, I created my wallet with the CLI wallet...

If you created with the CLI wallet, it should have printed the seed text on creation. It's highly recommended to always keep a copy of these backed up away safely.

Try to restore the wallet from keys (retrieved from CLI running viewkey), or speak to rishabhrpg / newcoindev1 about correct procedure for the wallet hang.

DM me your address to confirm the total paid out by pool - it pays out every 60sec so there is rarely anything pending.
I have been mining all day in this pool http://chrc.blockbit.ch/ and I can see the payments have been done in the pool, but my wallet is empty and the daemon is synced... What could be wrong? Will I ever recive the coins I mined that have still not been showing up in my wallet? I did try both the GUI and CLI wallet, same for both, wallet is empty.  Huh

We have also been paying out steadily in 1000 CHRC blocks every 60s (to avoid tx errors) and do not have any payment backlogs.

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

srb

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Did you read thru the whole thread? There is one simple fix for the issue:
please follow these steps:
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
Activity: 7
Official Pool is overloaded with lots of payment dues. It's goung through major upgradation. Mining is paused till due payments are not paid. Payment frequency has also changed to 1 second. Its paying everyone with its full speed. Till then please mine on one of the community pools.
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
pool still down?

my wallet just finished syncing and it's showing about 11k less than what the pool says i've mined. whats going on with that?
Activity: 48
i am also getting an error that says `Error: transaction was rejected by daemon with status: Failed` in the wallet when i try to send a transaction (i replaced the actual tx_hash with 'tx_hash' for privacy purposes) and then when i go to the daemon it just says `2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   ERROR   cn   src/cryptonote_basic/cryptonote_format_utils.cpp:123   Failed to parse transaction from blob
2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   WARN    daemon.rpc   src/rpc/core_rpc_server.cpp:603   [on_send_raw_tx]: tx verification failed
2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   WARN    daemon.rpc   src/rpc/core_rpc_server.cpp:626   [on_send_raw_tx]: tx failed reason: no reason` Does anyone have a solution to this?

Same problem here!!!

Anyone know how to resolve that?
Pages:
Jump to: