Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 51. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
LTC market link is working perfectly fine. Basically LTC move has avoided dumpsters to dump the coin as it's not at all profitable for them apart from that this move is like a stalemate.

prices are not going to be down and will only rise even with the LTC. 
Activity: 165
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
Activity: 196
Hello everyone,
we changed to LTC to make sure our value was their for the community.
It was also to offset the dumpers selling low. more good news ahead this week stay tuned and keep mining...

This is a clever move. For a brand new alt coin it makes sense to trade in a currency that allows for greater flexibility and gradations in market value.

Keep in mind though that at the moment Bitcoin is at historic highs likely because of the soft Bitcoin gold fork - people want to maximize the number of Bitcoin Gold tokens they receive and so they're increasing their Bitcoin holdings. After the fork I would expect Altcoin prices to jump as people readjust their portfolios.

So at the moment Charna's price is likely depressed because of systemic factors well outside its control.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Buyers are trying to scam. Because some coin holders may not aware that the unit is changed from satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) to 0.00000001 LTC.
One LTC is only 1/93 worth of one BTC.
The highest bid order is ~55 X 0.00000001 LTC not 55 sats.
55 X 0.00000001 LTC is roughly 0.6 sats
This is very low price. Please acknowledge the members. Cry
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
lookslike somebody is delibratly selling at low prices even after changing to LTC....
Activity: 134
Hello everyone,
It was also to offset the dumpers selling low. more good news ahead this week stay tuned and keep mining...

good choice
Activity: 7
Hello everyone,
Activity: 294
sxc-paul
NOTICE: CHRC/BTC has been replaced with CHRC/LTC. This was a request of the coin creators.
i don't know what are you doing, CHRC will be hard to live, wait and see.
Activity: 445
Dev,

I would recommend the listing to be swapped with LTC rather than BTC.
Activity: 392
very good news, the block explorer was very important to have it going on, to silence rumors and give more support to the community. I only have one doubt where I see the total of mined coins.

Activity: 165
Hey All,

Explorer is finished and live. Link is on our homepage. More coming soon. Stay tuned!

CHRC

tumbs up
Activity: 178
will be the richlist available?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hey All,

Explorer is finished and live. Link is on our homepage. More coming soon. Stay tuned!

CHRC
srb
Activity: 111
Hi All,

Main pool is back, also explorer is up, and will be announced after some minor cosmetic changes. Mac wallet is also coming this week along with many other good news announcements. On the march forward.

CHRC

We are going to be taking down http://chrc.blockbit.ch for server maintenance shortly, once all miners have been notified, moved and paid out.

This is because we have noticed some some stratum connection interruptions we need to address.

IF YOU ARE MINING ON http://chrc.blockbit.ch PLEASE MOVE YOUR RIGS TO OFFICIAL POOL https://charnacoin.com:435 OR OTHER POOLS

We will be back shortly after!
Activity: 16
Hi All,

Main pool is back, also explorer is up, and will be announced after some minor cosmetic changes. Mac wallet is also coming this week along with many other good news announcements. On the march forward.

CHRC

thats good news, nice work dev's
Hi All,

CHRC

nice work
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi All,

CHRC
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
total paid on blockbit pool: 14454
total paid on charnacoin435 pool: 45239

total in synced wallet: 49915

whats going on w the payments?

I see your address beginning CkNPmNs... based on the amount you sent for http://chrc.blockbit.ch - 14454
It's definitely paid on our side. You only have 5 CHRC pending from us, as its below the 10 CHRC threshold.

Pending             Paid    Last share
5.07139265   14454   about an hour ago

that's correct. i wasn't counting the 5 pending. still showing only 49915 in wallet. i'm curious where the rest of it went.
Pages:
Jump to: