Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 50. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Hi,

Please contact me on slack who are interested in raising the price for the coin. Obviously everybody wants the coin to do well with small effort we can raise the price of coin.

See you in slack.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hello everyone,
we changed to LTC to make sure our value was their for the community.
It was also to offset the dumpers selling low. more good news ahead this week stay tuned and keep mining...

Agreed and it will be. Many things ahead. Panic selling or worry does not ever build a good coin. Any good coin overcomes any market issues, technical issues etc. We have a long road ahead. A big thank you to all on our team for the continued support, the miners and our dev team along with those who help other community members with technical issues like @epicfailman does and a few others I am positive I am forgetting to mention but not intentionally.
Again updates on Friday.

CHRC

Hello everyone,
we changed to LTC to make sure our value was their for the community.
It was also to offset the dumpers selling low. more good news ahead this week stay tuned and keep mining...

This is a clever move. For a brand new alt coin it makes sense to trade in a currency that allows for greater flexibility and gradations in market value.

Keep in mind though that at the moment Bitcoin is at historic highs likely because of the soft Bitcoin gold fork - people want to maximize the number of Bitcoin Gold tokens they receive and so they're increasing their Bitcoin holdings. After the fork I would expect Altcoin prices to jump as people readjust their portfolios.

So at the moment Charna's price is likely depressed because of systemic factors well outside its control.

Reposting as this was well said. And we requested the shift. Many still do not back read.

Updates coming on Friday. any technical issues please reach out to @rishabhrpg
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
dev, whats your next actions?

When you lose pair from start at shitcoin exchange that really means what i said COIN IS DEAD Sad

I agree, what's with the LTC/CHRC pair? It goes the other way around, primary pair is always a BTC one, and later, if there is a demand, you make ETH/LTC/ZEC or other alt coin pairs.

As a community, we should try to get this coin listed elsewhere too.
Activity: 392

When you lose pair from start at shitcoin exchange that really means what i said COIN IS DEAD Sad

ok ok ok bay bay
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
A quote from me to your comment

"So they say but phoenix rises from ashes."

It does not take a day to create a worth of anything, It takes time.

Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
When you lose pair chrc/btc, that means only one "COIN IS DEAD"
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Same problem with the http://charnacoinchina.com/
No payments...
I set up a new pool to help spread the hashrate and increase the network. If you're interested in checking it out and mining, visit it at
chrc.cryptopool.me

Thanks for your support! Lets spread the hash
Any one from http://charnacoinchina.com/ ??
No payment from 2 days.

Hi

Devs are finishing a few things on the list and will than check the pool.

CHRC
Activity: 129
Any one from http://charnacoinchina.com/ ??
No payment from 2 days.
Activity: 10
I set up a new pool to help spread the hashrate and increase the network. If you're interested in checking it out and mining, visit it at
chrc.cryptopool.me
Activity: 49
Hi! Any news about second exchange? SouthExchange volume is extremely low...
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
total paid on blockbit pool: 14454
total paid on charnacoin435 pool: 45239

total in synced wallet: 49915

whats going on w the payments?

I see your address beginning CkNPmNs... based on the amount you sent for http://chrc.blockbit.ch - 14454
It's definitely paid on our side. You only have 5 CHRC pending from us, as its below the 10 CHRC threshold.

Pending             Paid    Last share
5.07139265   14454   about an hour ago

that's correct. i wasn't counting the 5 pending. still showing only 49915 in wallet. i'm curious where the rest of it went.

i switched back over to charnacoin435 and the new deposits are showing in wallet. still missing between 9 and 10k from blockbit. thought maybe they'd show up with the newer payouts from 435, but still missing. is there anyway to tell where that went?
Activity: 174
Why do people hate charnacoin so much?
Is it no premine?  Undecided
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Change exchange BTC to LTC really is a bad idea in southxchange, Better add this coin to other exchange
LTC market is slow in this exchange but i think it is worth a move for long term so no profit for dumpers at all although someone is dumping the coin still again it will not be worth anything for there dumping.
Activity: 392
I hope these changes give a new life to charnacoin and the coin dumpers can go to take by ass. Do not go down so much the price in the exchange that some seem that you do not have many lights.
Pages:
Jump to: