Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 66. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
where are my coins?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
I didn't save seed what to do??

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
where are my coins?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
Activity: 468
Dev are you laughing?? this coin does not work!!

where are my coins???

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
When creating a wallet in version 0.11.0 I get this error. Not ASACII characters are not allowed in patch the wallet or account name. Already tried all. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/ for info coin cryptonight!

I see one Vkcoin registered as cryptonote coin, though they have moved now to waves token, but yobit still show cryptonote, which suggest that yobit have capability to add cryptonote coins as well.
Rest only yobit can tell the current situation
Activity: 546
Announcement,

Because the coin is not profitable, pool chrc.mine-pool.ro will close permanently.

How coin can be not profitable if it not yet listed any exchange? Just worst supporter ever seen.

lupanar,

I think you do not really understand what is profitable and what is unprofitable! For me, investing in this currency, there must be a listing so that I can recover my money!

So far I've invested over $ 100 and 110000 CHRC but so far everything is unrecuperabill! There are people who have big ropes, and have paid bills over a few hundred euros (Bulgarian Miners 400KH) but have not sold the currency! Tell me where the profit is that I do not see it.
Ahh third thread about CHRC, that is not good. You need to fix the graphical side of this thread or return back to previous which was full of all informations.

I agree.  @coindev1, you need a cleaner Top Post, right now it's just a wall of text.  Do you need help?

I think it's really encouraging that @coindev1 is committing not to dump his coins, as no shitcoin dev would do this.  That said, taking screenshots every week doesn't necessarily prevent you from dumping anything.  You could still sell your coins whenever you want to, and then just leave without ever providing another screenshot.  A better way might be to commit to sending a large % of your balance to an escrow every month. (Edit: if you don't want to use escrow that's okay, I think that's a lot to ask of a dev.  It's just a suggestion.  Another solution is in the next paragraph).

If you don't want to use an escrow, I think a better verification process than screenshots might be if you get a blockchain explorer up and running.  That way, once you tell us your wallet address, we can monitor that wallet's balance.  Anyone can photoshop a screengrab.  It's not about questioning your integrity, it's about building confidence for investors through less exploitable methods.  Can we get similar assurances from other devs?  

I also think @coindev1 you should try to figure out some way to reconcile with @danycoman.  I'm sure there are two sides to whatever dispute you're having, and you both probably feel the other person is being unreasonable.  Is there a way to come together?  @coindev1 has been doing a lot of dev work, and @danycoman has been trying hard to publicize the coin and run a pool, so you should both want to see the coin succeed more than you should want coming out on top in a dispute.

@danycoman can you more specifically describe why you feel this is a scam?  Is it because you were promised a bounty for helping with the listings but weren't paid?  Or something like that?  Comments like "You just want to sell tens of millions of coins!" make it sound like you're afraid @coindev1 is going to dump his coins, but he's at least trying to offer a solution (providing wallet screenshots) to limit that concern.

Hi,

I did not really ask for a reward from dev1 for the things we did, we invested over 100,000 CHRC in advertising. Yesterday I paid 10000chrc for the man who runs the forum in china / japan.

As long as you come to me and say things and you deviate from them, with me you end up defitively. I do not want to be part of a team that did not respect what it says.

At this time I have more than 50 monthly clients, support pool, developer / help desk and more .. frome china / japan / europe with 5 star feedback!

When my customer management is happy, then it means I did my job well.

With dev1 you can not discuss these issues / just give the idea no idea that I was hired ... his problem. But to keep me a coin will not work with 1 2 3 people in the team. That's for sure!

In this coin, I do not know what support is available here, but I offer online support in relatives on chrc.mine-pool.ro and every day I have 1-2 miners. who ask many things.
That's what I can prove. I have all the logs to talk about.

At this point there is no road map and no market marketing idea that I wanted to implement on charnacoin, and in short time we have also found investors for listing the currency in china on a colossal market, and do not joke.

Dev1 was talking about $ 1 million, but he was asking for donations to list the coin!
Dev1's experience and skill have made things go wrong.

I asked for help with blockexplorer, but I did not get it .. it was a file with the network configuration.cryptonote..but did not care about this.

I do not see a plus in this currency, I see only minuses ... just fictional people who have no idea what they are talking about.

If I'm going to help Charnacoin, I'll do it for the money, not because I need it, just because I helped him, he fucked me!

www.mine-pool.ro offers development service pool / building pool for all algorithm / support live chat 24/24 B2B and D2D service .. we have increased our team 4 we are now active on 4 continents.We now work with people who I want professionalism.

If someone turns to our services, they will have an impressive experience at a very affordable price!

This week we will update our site and launch the new 5 packages!

Daniel
Activity: 322
Sorry I think that as I did not copy the post I wanted to quote, it was in correlation with the one that closes the pool. I know they are working and very hard. Smiley

This is a note that coins are believed to magically appear in exchanges xD

No one is saying it will happen magically.  Devs are working hard on an exchange.  They got the Nova votes many weeks ago, but it's just bad luck that Nova is taking so long to add its CryptoNote support.  They are trying other exchanges still if you read this thread.  But devs are also rolling out development updates and a marketing plan, which are just as important for those of us who want long term value.  It's okay for those of you who are short term dumpers to want an exchange as soon as possible, just be a little more patient.  Then you can sell for the quick profits, but because this is a real coin with real projects and real value, your short-term dumping won't hurt us long-term holders.  The devs' plan will let everyone get what they want - impatient people can profit soon, and patient people can profit more later, just how any market works.

I look forward to hearing about marketing, projects, and exchanges soon.

Sorry that I misunderstood your tone  Smiley

Keep up the good work devs.
Activity: 392
Sorry I think that as I did not copy the post I wanted to quote, it was in correlation with the one that closes the pool. I know they are working and very hard. Smiley

No one is saying it will happen magically.  Devs are working hard on an exchange.  They got the Nova votes many weeks ago, but it's just bad luck that Nova is taking so long to add its CryptoNote support.  They are trying other exchanges still if you read this thread.  But devs are also rolling out development updates and a marketing plan, which are just as important for those of us who want long term value.  It's okay for those of you who are short term dumpers to want an exchange as soon as possible, just be a little more patient.  Then you can sell for the quick profits, but because this is a real coin with real projects and real value, your short-term dumping won't hurt us long-term holders.  The devs' plan will let everyone get what they want - impatient people can profit soon, and patient people can profit more later, just how any market works.

Activity: 322

Activity: 392
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Announcement,

Because the coin is not profitable, pool chrc.mine-pool.ro will close permanently.

How coin can be not profitable if it not yet listed any exchange? Just worst supporter ever seen.
3-We are about a week away from a commercial announcement, and might possibly be adding a project to the list. The project has various aspects to it, but CHRC can be used as payment method for a good portion. Once it is finalized, the details will be published on forum and on a new news page that will be on our site.

Intereeeesting. Having an established project attached to the coin will be a MASSIVE boost. Looking forward to hear more about that, it has the potential to transform this coin.

Thats true and lets hope it adds value to this coin. Development is always on here, good to know coin is submitted for yobit listing.
Waiting for more news.
Activity: 196
3-We are about a week away from a commercial announcement, and might possibly be adding a project to the list. The project has various aspects to it, but CHRC can be used as payment method for a good portion. Once it is finalized, the details will be published on forum and on a new news page that will be on our site.

Intereeeesting. Having an established project attached to the coin will be a MASSIVE boost. Looking forward to hear more about that, it has the potential to transform this coin.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
mac wallet version and apple app store version 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Mid-October.
Hi All,

Updates:

1- New bounty program next week. Starts Monday.
2- Vietnam and Mexico are coming on board. Mining pools and I believe at least 1 site. I will keep you posted on that. Over 150 new miners.
4- MAC wallet will be ready for BETA testing end of October same with the Apple App store APP.
5- New feature that will be added to CHRC wallet will be live pricing (after our upcoming listing).

If we are quiet, we are either developing or working on an issue that someone has pointed out. Thankfully we do have some community members one being @epicfailman who has been exceptionally helpful.

@duanedainbob a thank you also for some of your unique insight.

CHRC

@epicfailman saw a cryptonight coin on yobit, so chrc wa submitted. and on another new board also.

Thank you for the update and we do recognize that work is happening behind the curtains. Thank you for that.
When all is great, the only question left to answer or to do something about bringing it to exchange.
So when we can expect it to come to any exchange, if any funds required let community know.
Hi All,

Updates:

1- New bounty program next week. Starts Monday.
2- Vietnam and Mexico are coming on board. Mining pools and I believe at least 1 site. I will keep you posted on that. Over 150 new miners.
4- MAC wallet will be ready for BETA testing end of October same with the Apple App store APP.
5- New feature that will be added to CHRC wallet will be live pricing (after our upcoming listing).

If we are quiet, we are either developing or working on an issue that someone has pointed out. Thankfully we do have some community members one being @epicfailman who has been exceptionally helpful.

@duanedainbob a thank you also for some of your unique insight.

CHRC

Thank you for the update and we do recognize that work is happening behind the curtains. Thank you for that.
When all is great, the only question left to answer or to do something about bringing it to exchange.
So when we can expect it to come to any exchange, if any funds required let community know.
Announcement,

Date close 24.09.2017 time 00:00

Please move miners until 24.09.2017 at 00:00.

I apologize but do not want to further support the cost of maintaining this pool being unprofitable.

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
Hi All,

New mining pools added check the intro. Tnks @epicfailman once again. You are very appreciated. Spread the has everyone. More coming up this week. Much more

CHRC
Pages:
Jump to: