Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 65. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 10
they are listing on exchange on 27/29th of this month

Nice! Which exchange?

mimagneto
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
For sale 400000CHRC =0.4BTC   Rate= 1CHRC=100sat

Activity: 117
they are listing on exchange on 27/29th of this month
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
news for charna? exchange? xDD

Yes that would be great if we had some news on this coin.  Any closer to getting listed on a real exchange?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
How will I be able to get it?
Good Evening,

What is the file called that contains the coins/keys etc.?  I haven't been able to find a wallet.dat file or anything similar, also there isn't a "Backup Wallet" option that I've found in the wallet either.  Please advise on how to backup the wallet.

Thank you,
mimagneto

search for your *wallet* name - i find mine in C:\Users\username\Documents\Charnacoin\wallets

Great, thank you, found it!

mimagneto
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
At the start of the Charnacoin project I mined a few days. I mined about 20k CHRC per day. Now I have something over 110k Charnacoins and I'm waiting for the exchange.  My screen of wallet: https://imgur.com/aYk8eQk
I do not think Charna is a bad project but really would help putting on the exchange. Novaexchange has been for more than a month "Processing ...". Time will show. There is also more cryptonight coins that took some time to get into the exchange. I still hope that cryptopia will get CHRC. Clearly we have to pay for the launch. I will follow this thread.
Announcement,

Pool chrc.mine-pool.ro will close permanently.

Date close 24.09.2017 time 00:00

Please move miners until 24.09.2017 at 00:00.

I apologize but do not want to further support the cost of maintaining this pool being unprofitable.

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

Good Morning Daniel,

Thank you for providing your Charnacoin Pool for as long as you did, I understand why you have decided to leave the project.  If you could please lookup my Charnacoin Wallet Address that I posted in my PM to you, there's Charnacoins that have been pending deposit since yesterday.  Please send them to my wallet address.  Thank you again for creating your pool.

mimagneto
Activity: 392
news for charna? exchange? xDD
Activity: 134
Good Evening,

What is the file called that contains the coins/keys etc.?  I haven't been able to find a wallet.dat file or anything similar, also there isn't a "Backup Wallet" option that I've found in the wallet either.  Please advise on how to backup the wallet.

Thank you,
mimagneto

search for your *wallet* name - i find mine in C:\Users\username\Documents\Charnacoin\wallets
Good Evening,

Thank you,
mimagneto
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
Dear Community,

we are sorry, but we close our pool (chrc.kiramine.com) , because we don't have any miners since a few days.

Greetz Alex

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Announcement,

I apologize but do not want to further support the cost of maintaining this pool being unprofitable.

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

Got it, moved my miners to official pool https://charnacoin.com:435/#
Activity: 546
Announcement,

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi albanes,

You need to click on show seed and it will show the seeds. don't click on create seed.
hello! it is on show seed I press!! he shows me the empty box!!

Steps given earlier worked for me and stop being so allowed, hundreds have used wallet without being so loud
Activity: 445
Kudos to Dev on working hard on this project.

really happy to see a person working hard to attain goals and responding to people attached to this project.
Activity: 196
https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/ for info coin cryptonight!

I see one Vkcoin registered as cryptonote coin, though they have moved now to waves token, but yobit still show cryptonote, which suggest that yobit have capability to add cryptonote coins as well.
Rest only yobit can tell the current situation

Sounds like Yobit just has the wrong token type marked for Vkcoin...
Activity: 108
Get some patience, wallet works great for me, Windows 10 x64. My guess is user error, why not slow it down and explain things so someone can help you.
Activity: 468
Hi albanes,

You need to click on show seed and it will show the seeds. don't click on create seed.
hello! it is on show seed I press!! he shows me the empty box!!
Activity: 445
Hi albanes,

Pages:
Jump to: